[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Like playing off-meta heroes >Metaslaves reporting and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: nazis.png (10KB, 393x70px) Image search: [Google]
nazis.png
10KB, 393x70px
>Like playing off-meta heroes
>Metaslaves reporting and flaming me every game
>CTRL+Shift+C
>End up getting chat banned so much I get year ban
>Can't even use group chat with friends anymore

Gee I sure don't see anything wrong with having an automated report system.
>>
what game retard
>>
They implemented in WoW and it was met with similar problems.

Blizzard has a chronic problem of creating an amazing game on release and then forgetting about it and leaving it to incompetent people like a 5 year old who gets bored of a new toy.
>>
>playing a multiplayer game with randoms instead of friends
It's your fault, people like you should be hanged.
You do not fucking play anything multiplayer with strangers.
>>
>>386837671
>Get banned from chat
>Try to argue that you shouldn't have been banned from chat
>Annoying little memester every single time
What did you expect, OP you fucking child?
>>
File: 1502251859498.gif (1MB, 257x193px) Image search: [Google]
1502251859498.gif
1MB, 257x193px
>>386837792

Hint: /v/ hates it
>>
>>386837671

Post the logs. Every single time someone makes a thread like this about being banned/muted, it turns out that he was an annoying, flaming retard.
>>
>>386837908
So it's a video game.
>>
>>386837980

What logs. I ctrl shift c nearly every game to hide the chat window so I don't have to see retards crying about my pick.
>>
>>386837817
I want to play with strangers and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
>>386838053
>I swear I got banned for nothing!
Sure.
>>
>>386837671
>playing off-meta heroes
>get banned from chat
??? overbabbies???
>>
>>386838143
Don't give OP the benefit of a doubt like that, anon.
>>
>>386838118
Then stop bitching that casual shitters are bad at video games.
>>
>>386837671
>playing competitive
Shig
>>
>>386839025
>playing quickplay

you do realize quickplay is garbage and you're missing out on the fun part of the game right? rank doesnt really matter but if people arent incentivized to group up and play as a team it's garbage
>>
File: 013.png (723KB, 1029x977px) Image search: [Google]
013.png
723KB, 1029x977px
>>386839025

>Playing Hanzo, Widowmaker, Tracer, Genji, Soldier, and McCree: The Gamemode

Yeah no thanks. At least competitive gives incentive for players to actually try to win.
>>
>>386837671
Your mistake was playing Casualwatch.
>>
>>386839331
Not an argument. That literally never happens. Try Mei, Lucia, Reinhardt, Bastion, D.Va and Tracer. Every. Fucking. Time.

>>386839153
>stop liking what I don't like
You can do better.
>>
>>386839438

I can assure you if I searched a QP game right now, the team comp would be at least 4/6 correct on the heroes I listed.
>>
I'm sure you did nothing wrong lol
>>
File: mad.jpg (118KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
118KB, 894x894px
>tfw main Mercy on public games and everyone sucks my dick for it
>>
>playing non-meta heroes in ranked

You deserve it OP.
>>
>>386837792
Overwatch, all I did was instapicking hanzo or widow
>>
If you were demonstrably good with your hero then nobody would care. Here's what I'm assuming actually happens.

>OP instalocks Widowmaker
>team is defending so nobody says anything yet
>turns out OP sucks shit as WM
>someone suggests that OP switches to a hero that can actually help
>OP refuses
>round loss
>next round instalocks WM again
>after the poor performance of the last round and being on attack this time people have words to say
>"shut up fags wm wins games"
>team reports

How close am I?
>>
>>386837671
Why do you fucking care?
You can't chat you still can play
>>
>>386838053
>get banned from a chat you never use
And the problem is...?
>>
>>386840275

Deserved it
>>
>>386837671
We know you were being a twat in the chat
Chat bans don't happen if someone doesnt say anything
>>
"first to 20 kills" deathmatch is way too short

they need to copy the deathmatch servers from Counterstrike. The ones that are 24/7 and your progress is the server ranking. So you just mindlessly lose yourself playing and shooting people for hours and your competitive incentive is the illustrious "Server rank 1" title, but mainly you play just so you can pop in instantly and start shooting people. This sort of deathmatch is the only thing I like about Counterstrike.
>>
>>386840436
im not op but just wanted to say widow is better on attack then defence because of the spawn advantage on those maps.
take kingsrow for example, if an attacking widow gets killed somehow you are back in 10 seconds but on defence that widow would have to run across the map for 30 sec before shes back.

I agree with the rest of your theory.
>>
I don't play competitive games, what do you mean by "meta"?
>>
good desu. ideally people who throw like you should be permabanned.
>>
>>386844629

Widow on D shouldn't be dying. She should be far enough away from the action and aware enough of the situation that if for whatever reason some of the attacking team were to have an opportunity to kill her, she could escape.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.