[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He's living the dream by getting paid 6 figures a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: kubz scouts.jpg (164KB, 1267x796px) Image search: [Google]
kubz scouts.jpg
164KB, 1267x796px
>He's living the dream by getting paid 6 figures a year to play JRPGs and do what he loves, while you you have to work overtime during the weekends for minimum wage because Mr Shekelberg said so

How does that make you feel /v/?
>>
>>386836389
haven't you read the new rules, eceleb shit is an instant 30 ban
>>
>>386836389
I find it amazing how these people play games all the time, living off it, and yet never stop sucking at them. That guy, for example, has played persona 4 and 3, and still does horribly in 5 while playing on baby ass normal.

I guess all they develop is the charisma, since it's what they really need. It's a skill I severely lack, so I work as a programmer.
>>
>>386836458
I know you're memeing but I seriously just got that excited feeling in my chest you used to feel on Christmas Eve. Nothing would make me happier than e-celeb banning.

>>386836389
Nobody gives a fuck. He's "living the dream" until his minuscule popularity dries up in a couple years and he's faced with having to go get a real job when the last 5 years of his résumé says "played video games".

Yeah, I'm really jealous that I didn't do what this kid did. I totally regret getting an MPH and making $110K in big pharma. What an idiot I was.
>>
>>386838112
>Nobody gives a fuck. He's "living the dream" until his minuscule popularity dries up in a couple years and he's faced with having to go get a real job when the last 5 years of his résumé says "played video games".

Except he'll have a couple of million dollars saved up by then and will never have to find a "real job" for the rest of his life.
>>
>>386838112

lmao get a load of this wageslave coping

he's fucking made it before he's 30 while you have to slave away till 65 for your measly retirement pension when you're too old to have fun and have erectile dysfunction.
>>
>getting payed playing videogames
This isn't a sustainable job, especially on youtube where you get paid whenever shekelberg ad companies feel like it. You can do better, more fulfilling jobs without being a wageslave
>>
>>386838214
>>386838335
>deluded millennials

>>386838112
>>386838576
>adults
>>
>>386836389
Hope his anus is prepared for when Atlus take his videos down :)
>>
>>386836389
>getting paid 6 figures
barely pulling 5 figures*
>>
>>386838576
>>386838794
>>386838908
>>386839026

Do you people hate success or somethng? You guys are clearly envious and extremely jealous.

Pewdiepie makes $12 mil a year with 56 M subs.

So Kubs Scoutz easily makes 6 figures with his 1.5 M subs.
>>
>>386839371
Not an argument
>>
>>386836389
>while you you have to work overtime during the weekends for minimum wage because Mr Shekelberg said so

I don't, I am a student, like 80% of /v/ who are either students or still going to school.
>>
I'm thinking of buying a ps 4 because of P5. I wish it had more games than that though
>>
>>386836389
Well, if you are a gaming journalist then you have to play shitty games or games you don't like a lot. And it's hard to get popular enough to get to choose.
>>
>>386838112

Why does everyone on 4chan like to pretend they're all earning 100k+ and get loads of women when we all know you fucking don't.
>>
>>386844525
Why are you projecting?
>>
>>386844525
Because 4chan is basically an isekai.
>>
>>386845559

Find a new buzzword, I never claimed I was successful.
>>
>>386836389

I make 80k at a dream job in a field with plenty of room for advancement and I also work from home so I can spend my downtime however the fuck I want. I might go on a long bike ride today
>>
>>386846628
>work from home
sounds like a shitty job to me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.