[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>viconia >kivan dies: It is sad that Kivan and I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Kivan.png (162KB, 212x330px) Image search: [Google]
Kivan.png
162KB, 212x330px
>viconia
>kivan dies: It is sad that Kivan and I never understood each other.

>Kivan
>viconia dies: May Viconia's soul rot in Hell.

Why was he so much ourguy

Also upcoming crpg thread

pillars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HAqsnDeOIc

div2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiadjOstYL8

don't care about the rest, but feel free to update the thread with the others
>>
File: Viconia DeVir.jpg (106KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Viconia DeVir.jpg
106KB, 894x894px
>>386831934
>hating on the best girl of Faerun
>ourguy
>>
>>386831934
Can someone explain to me how Keldorn could possibly be hated? Sure, he's a literal cuckold, but he has a big enough dick to get his wife and her lover executed for it, not to mention he's one of the few father-figures in gaming that doesn't coddle you like this stupid cinematic gameplay feelsy bullshit that's been forced into AAA games lately because the developers are women with daddy issues.
>>
>>386832180
he makes choices according to his paladin moralty that can fuck you over

he can not be in the same party with viconia or just with a bug
he will not take the Bodhi way
there might be a problem for him in the underdark, but I do not know what
>>
>>386832180
He can turn on you in some cases. And more importantly >>386832049
>>
>>386832180
>he's one of the few father-figures in gaming that doesn't coddle you
since when does keldorn ever act like your fucking dad
stop projecting your daddy issues onto video games
>>
>>386832596
Especially if you have mommy Jaheira already.
>>
>>386832516
probably fucks you over in some way while you're infiltrating Ust Natha and trying to play the part of edgy drowkind, if I had to guess
>>
>>386832646
So.. if I prefer jaheria over Aeria, I would be a person with feelings of incest, and if I prefer Aeria I would be a pedophil

Viconia should be the masochist option
>>
>>386833276
>preferring anyone other then Imoen.

Doing it wrong anon.
>>
>>386834071
this guy gets it
>>
>>386831934
Wow , a good thread that respects baldur's gate, poe and dos.
That is until "fuck rpg codex" autistic moron gets here of course.
>>
>>386835124
Tyranny is also good
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.