[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New professional Overwatch League >Game is getting mo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: DGZ9NQqW0AAvLVK.jpg (53KB, 720x629px) Image search: [Google]
DGZ9NQqW0AAvLVK.jpg
53KB, 720x629px
>New professional Overwatch League
>Game is getting more popular
>Based Jeff Kaplan is implementing more features

Why is Blizzard so fucking based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_CBzklel1c
>>
>>386824826

I enjoy overwatch but

[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>386824826
he looks sick
>>
File: BTmduZR.gif (1MB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
BTmduZR.gif
1MB, 500x411px
>>386824926
>Overwatch Helps Push Activision Blizzard to Over 400 Million Monthly Active Users

>Blizzard had the biggest quarterly online player community in its history with a record 46 million MAUs, up 38% year‐over‐year. The Overwatch community continued to grow more than a year after launch, setting another all‐time MAU record with the release of two seasonal events in the quarter.

https://pvplive.net/c/overwatch-push-activision-blizzard-400-million-mau
>>
I play this everyday, especially during an event. I'm farming loot all day
and I'm tired of seeing everyone I saw yesterday game after game @_@
Just go free-to-play already and increase the prices on loot boxes, game's dead Jeff
>>
File: 1497515397375.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497515397375.png
12KB, 246x200px
>>386824826
There are people that think the Earth is flat, and this is the most delusional thing I've ever seen.
Ask anybody that you knew played OW 2 months ago if they still play it now. They won't. OW is a dying meme, due to a HUGE pile of faults that the devs refuse to acknowledge. Maybe if the game was fun and not the video game version of the Emoji Movie, you could say that it has a CONSISTENT community, maybe even a slowly growing one.

Also Blizzard is making a point of going out to hire more women over men in their company, because they're SJWs and Jeff Kaplan probably cares for a son that isn't his.
>>
>>386824826
>>386828094
Overwatch had some really fun aspects but overall it was just way too simple. It felt like the only way to improve was just getting better aim because from the lowest tiers to professional games they all play out exactly the same because the maps are just single paths. Basically the knowledge ceiling of the game can be reached in a few days of playing.
>>
>>386828230
Your knowledge ceiling was hit after a few days
>>
File: soji.png (98KB, 219x299px) Image search: [Google]
soji.png
98KB, 219x299px
>>386825192
That's retarded.
You seriously think Overwatch has 400 million active players? For real?

Those are registered users. This includes people that only played during the beta and free weekends. Of course this number will just keep increasing you fucking idiot.

This is not the currently active player number.
>>
>>386828230
>the knowledge ceiling of the game can be reached in a few days of playing

I agree. Being stuck in gold must be boring.
>>
Doomfist is fucking bullshit. Just wanted to say that here and wait until someone tells me he's not, even though he can one shot 80% of the cast if they're remotely next to a wall.

But it's okay though, because Roadhog needed a nerf.
>>
>>386828582
>Overwatch has 400 million active players
he meant for all blizzard games.
WoW, starcraft, HotS and overwatch.
Could be 400mil
>>
File: 1476780970656.jpg (7KB, 119x168px) Image search: [Google]
1476780970656.jpg
7KB, 119x168px
FIX ROADHOG NOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>386828931
Literally the only reason I stopped playing coupled with how you can no longer do weeklies fast by just autolocking Roadhog three rounds in a row.
>>
>>386828829
dead, dead, dead, popular and they also have heartstone - overall 4 million is a generous estimate
>>
>>386828230
>knowledge ceiling
Competitive games? More like repetitive games. Get it? Anyway, if you look at all the most popular games that have a professional and competitive side, you'll see they're mind-numbingly simple and monotonous. See: all MOBAs, CS, etc. Recoil patterns, getting autisticly good at one specific role in a MOBA, whatever. If you're good it has almost nothing to do with being intelligent or adaptable, just abusing the fuck out of patterns. And if you try to make a competitive game that's more complex, fluid, whatever, it'll probably just end up an unbalanced mess that may be fun but isn't suited for competitive play. It's a limitation of the medium. If there wasn't a ready-made meta for every new player to latch onto and become reasonably good at in a few weeks then games wouldn't sell, so even if you made this cerebral game, it wouldn't make money
>>
>15 posts
>page 9
lul
>>
>game is out for over a year now
>finally adding modes that should have been in the game from the start
>"BASEDBASEDBASEDBASED"
Fuck off retard.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.