[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REmake is my favorite game of all time and SH2 is in my top 10.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Siren_Blood_Curse.jpg (31KB, 252x287px) Image search: [Google]
Siren_Blood_Curse.jpg
31KB, 252x287px
REmake is my favorite game of all time and SH2 is in my top 10. Will I like this?
>>
>>386822140
No, it wasn't made for children or call of duty enthusiasts.
>>
>>386822195
>>
>>386822140
>REmake is my favorite game of all time
With garbage taste like that, it's hard to tell.
>>
>>386822195
fpbp
>>
File: 1464071319917.png (445KB, 424x453px) Image search: [Google]
1464071319917.png
445KB, 424x453px
>>386822246
>>
Thanks for the feedback guys, great thread.
>>
File: 1502200261870.png (597KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1502200261870.png
597KB, 600x592px
>>386822498
kys autist
>>
>/v/ hates REmake now
WHAT HAPPENED
>>
>>386822140
Maybe. It's a mediocre game but if you like survival horror try it. The genre is thin. The ending is the weirdest fucking thing ever by the way.
>>
File: siren2.jpg (94KB, 1880x1058px) Image search: [Google]
siren2.jpg
94KB, 1880x1058px
>>386822140
Siren 1/2 is better
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
Siren is very stealth focused and the enemies can't ever really be killed, those are the main differences.

It's also cosmic horror instead of manmade horror
>>
>>386822140
Game is okay; not too bad, not really great either.

Compared to its predecessors, this one actually wants the player to complete it without too much of pain, which I kind of did appreciate.
My main issue with the Siren games is that they're too videogame-y, or, feature too many arbitrary elements which doesn't jive with the story. E.g. you get 'missions' and 'objectives', but you're just some dude - and sometimes just some kid - trying to survive a shitty ordeal. Often you must go all out of your way, doing weird shit without having any idea why. Then there is the all-seeing, all-knowing map. Why does this thing exist.

The games would've been better imo if they'd gone for a more straight-forward route like Silent Hill or Project Zero.
>>
>>386823172
I played 1 and didn't dig it but maybe I should give it another shot. Siren and Rule of Rose are all I've got left as far as survival horror games I need to play.
>>
What a garbage thread, thanks fucking faggots. Siren is a good series and you are shitting on OP for nothing.

>>386822140

REmake is my top 10 and SH2 in my top 30 games and while I haven't played Blood Curse, I did play Forbiden Siren 1 and 2 on the PS2 and they are fantastic games. Yes you will probably like them, but you will need to use a guide. Some of the puzzles in this are just weird and obscure. Great atmopshere and story though. Gameplay's a bit clunky and some missions are shit and fucked, but when it's good it's good. It's a very good mix of stealth and survival horror, though it can be trial and error at times. Try it out. All though I hear that Blood Curse, which is a remake was casualized and dumbed down. It's probably fine though since the original was fucking hardcore shit anyways.
>>
>>386822140
Personally this was one of my favorite games of last gen. I think if you enjoyed SH2 you will like it.
>>
Time loop plots are fucking stupid.
>>
>>386822140
As a fan of the PS2 games BC was a huge letdown. They casualized the fuck out of it and in doing so ruined everything the original did right.
>>
>>386822140
Stop playing at the halfway point you'll know when and you'll get some fun. It's OK until then.
>>
Blood Curse looks prettier but it's actually a downgrade from the original game on the PS2. It got streamlined and segmented into several short episodes, which to me was a major turn off.
>>
>>386824290
no, fuck off

if one chooses to invest time and effort into this game, the ending is very much worth it and for me it singlehandedly elevated its status from a mediocre experience to something that, while I won't ever want to repeat, at least made me look back to it fondly and would not discourage others not to play it
>>
>>386825276
WATASHI WA HAAWADO DESU

*proceeds to slay shibito while listening to j-rock*

I loved the game too, but as I said >>386823935 here, the whole premise is a little bit dumb and dissapointing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.