[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the form to suggest games for Game Center CX. Answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 22

This is the form to suggest games for Game Center CX. Answers should be in Japanese. First line is name, second game suggestion, third game center suggestion.

So far I've suggested:

>Silent Hill 1
>Assault Suits Valken
>Rock man 9
>The Adventure of Little Ralph
>Symphony of the Night

https://s1.fujitv.co.jp/safe/otn/gamecenter/enq/form.html
>>
Demon's Souls
>>
>>386815957

That's actually a good suggestion. I'd love to see them tackle more modern games that have older game design style. Modern cinematic trash wouldn't work, but God Hand, Demon Souls, Dark SOuls, Devil may Cry would work fine.
>>
>>386815957
>>386817101
I don't think they allow games that new.
>>
>>386818864

I do know they announced a few seasons ago they would take more games from the Saturn, Playstation, 3DO, PC-Engine and a few others. They were "updating" the scope of the show to include 32 bit systems. So far, the scope of the show does not include PS2-PS3 era.
>>
>>386819065
Yeah, they announced it at the end of Season 18.

https://pastebin.com/u/GCCXGeneral
>Starting in Season 19, the soft "ban" was lifted on the next generation of consoles, including PlayStation, Sega Saturn and 3DO.

It looks like they've still never done a 3DO episode.
>>
>>386819546
>It looks like they've still never done a 3DO episode.

And they shouldn't. Terrible console with terrible library. Any half decent game on it got a Playstation/Saturn port. I think Gex is the only decent game on there.
>>
Have they done MML?
>>
Fuck this, I'm making a script. FF7 million votes.
>>
>>386821001
>FF7

Speed-running FF7 takes 8 hours, that's the bare minimum for it. "Arino's Challenge" is to beat the games in a 12 hour period. There's no way he could do that. Long ass rpgs do not conform well to this challenge.
>>
>>386815281
>The Adventure of Little Ralph
That game is pretty brutal.
>>
>>386821419

What better game then? He's taken on Ninja Gaiden and won. Aroni can handle it. I alos included Symphony of the Night specifically to give Arino a simple game he could beat easily. I'm 90% sure he won't get the Revese castle, so we'll get this great moment where he thinks he beat it, and celebrates, then the AD comes in and says "Uh... actually".
>>
File: not getting excited.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
not getting excited.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
>all of these suggestions that aren't DOOM
>>
>>386821404
I imagine it would be like the terrible Ocarina of Time episode where they have to split it into multiple parts and let the staff play the whole middle chunk of it for him offscreen inbetween episodes.
>>
>>386815281

Has he done Ghost and Goblins?
>>
>>386821593

It has to have had a Japanese release. So I'm not really sure how to handle that. Did the DOS release get a proper release? I don't know. I know the Playstation and Saturn versions got releases. So should that version be suggested? It's kind of choppy, low FPS, has completely different music, so it's pretty different.
>>
File: maniacmansionfamicom[1].jpg (56KB, 410x403px) Image search: [Google]
maniacmansionfamicom[1].jpg
56KB, 410x403px
Maniac Mansion. Arino playing adventure games is comfy.
>>
>>386821739
Yes. And Ghouls and Ghosts. And Super Ghouls and Ghosts.
>>
MGS
>>
They should do a tiny rpg like Ys 1 or DQ1
>>
>>386821835

Welp that covers that then.
>>
File: 4519_front.jpg (75KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
4519_front.jpg
75KB, 640x645px
>>
https://pastebin.com/S9Z26LLQ

Episode list. Check this list before submitting.
>>
>>386821746
Well the SNES version did
>>
This should be amusing.
>>
>>386821746
He had the SNES port of DOOM at one point and was all ready to play it, but the cartridge didn't work.
>>
>>386822035
>>386822023

Good. They shouldn't touch the SNES version, it's even choppier. If they must, they should go Playstation Doom.
>>
File: 307412_front.jpg (71KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
307412_front.jpg
71KB, 612x612px
>>
>>386818864
They've had games on the PS3
>>
File: Digimonworld.jpg (59KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
Digimonworld.jpg
59KB, 500x495px
>>
DOOM. Can we please just all tell him to play DOOM? He plays side-scrolling shit all the time.

>>386822089
Doesn't the PlayStation version have a different soundtrack?
>>
File: fb7.gif (186KB, 200x269px) Image search: [Google]
fb7.gif
186KB, 200x269px
R I P AND T E A R
>>
>>386822265
They might have had segments talking about them, but never as part of a challenge.
>>
>>386822386
>Doesn't the PlayStation version have a different soundtrack?

Yeah, I know. But unless they do a modern port, PSX doom is the best.

Which means maybe modern port? Maybe PS3 or 360 versions? I think those are pretty accurate.
>>
Bionic Commando?
>>
Is there a torrent with these episodes?
>>
>>386822452
Thinking about it this is probably true. Also if I recall half the episodes are litterally what games. Demon souls go no chance
>>
arino is best with waifu games
>>
>>386821593
doom is shit
>>
Did he ever finish Quest of Ki? (pic related)

He got down to the last three levels then ran out of time and said he'd get back to it; but I never found a vid where he polished it off.
>>
>>386822497
They could just import a DOS PC, they'd probably do it if there's a high demand for it
>>
>>386822714
He beat the special stages in that 24 hour special.
>>
>>386822497
>>386822764
What if they did the PC-98 version? Didn't even know there was one until now, but it looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNjBX_TvNDQ
>>
>retards who want him to play an FPS
>retards who want him to play a fast paced FPS with headbob
You guys are braindead. Nips don't do well with motion sickness, and this is a guy in his 40s with no experience. One look at his minecraft LP would be enough to tell that he's incapable of playing CoD, and you want him to play Doom?
>>
>tfw barely anymore gccx threads on /v/ when they used to be daily
>>
>>386823093
Because mods delete them that's why.
>>
When it says name does it mean my name? and do we need to specify what console it's on?
>>386822818
What's with that beeping sound?
>>
>>386823129
No idea. It lags a bit too, but that's with max FOV.
>>
File: misery.jpg (82KB, 253x327px) Image search: [Google]
misery.jpg
82KB, 253x327px
>figure this out months ago and suggest the Spyro series
>weeks later realize the Spyro games were absolutely destroyed and butchered in the localization process, rendering the Japanese versions a complete insult to existence
>mfw I realize what I've done

All I ever wanted was to share my childhood memories with the Kacho.
>>
>>386823612
What did they do to them?
>>
>>386823732
https://tcrf.net/Spyro_the_Dragon_%28PlayStation%29#Japanese_Version
>>
>>386823732
They fucked up the camera, planted unnecessary hint signs everywhere, going up whirlwinds doesn't follow you (just a fade to black and bam you're up), Spyro's walking speed is molasses and his charging speed is now the same as NA's walking speed, they gave him high pitch noises when he jumps, Sparx doesnt change color, they burned our crops, poisoned the water supply and brought the plague to our houses.
>>
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
>>
>>386823875
This is why japs hate non-jap games.
>>
File: gallery010.jpg (128KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
gallery010.jpg
128KB, 650x650px
>>386824086
It could have had kind of the same success Crash did over there, I think. I mean, look at this shit. It just looks like something they would make.

But no, they had to go and shit on it. All because some retarded focus groups complained the game was too fast and the camera made them dizzy. It's like they didnt know the game had options for Passive and Active camera.
>>
>>386822035
>He had the SNES port of DOOM at one point and was all ready to play it, but the cartridge didn't work.

Nihonese are super passive agreesive. They could have tried the game, hated it, or there were some other problems, and decided against it.
>>
MML/tronbonne
FF7
Army men
pepsiman
battle city
pacman
tetris
Chip & Dale
Darkwing Duck
Flintstones
Jetsons
Wacky Races
hercs adventure
sunset riders
Will recommend this. Looking for jp names of these and submitting them now.
>>
>>386824509
Forgot powerstone. Likely a great episode if they made one for this.
>>
>>386817101
>That's actually a good suggestion.

it's really not.
>>
>/v/ successfully recommends a game to Arino to play
>it will be years before most of /v. can even watch it because the sub team is only at season 17 and release 2 episodes a year
>>
>>386824770
>not knowing moon by now
>>
File: chocolate written in all caps.gif (913KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate written in all caps.gif
913KB, 500x375px
i wanna see him play panel de pon. we all know at one point they would have to hold a competition with the staff
>>
File: armored core.jpg (491KB, 964x952px) Image search: [Google]
armored core.jpg
491KB, 964x952px
>>386815281
Armored Core
>>
>>386823116
they should reform /vg/ and /vr/
>>
>>386824509

>Flintstones
>Jetsons
>Wacky Races
>Army men
>tetris
>pacman

Terrible suggestions.

>MML/tronbonne
>FF7

Way too long nigger.

>hercs adventure
sunset riders

Mite b cool. but the gameplay is way too simple and the game is short.
>>
>All these playstation games
It's supposed to be retro you fucks. PS is for special events only. Also Intelligent Cube was one of the worst episodes EVER, what were they thinking making it a 2 parter?

Also to make his suffer
Salamander
Gradius II
Gradiiu III (Just to see him get duped by the Konami Code Trap)
>>
>>386825005
>It's supposed to be retro you fucks. PS is for special events only

1. Pureisutēshon is Retro as shit.
2. The soft ban on Saturn and Playstation was lifted.
>>
They're gonna catch on that Westerners are submitting games and block non-Japanese IPs. They don't like you. You are not buying their DVDs. They hate pirates. They do not like you.

Which means use a Japanese proxy to submit suggestions.
>>
I suggested Tenchu because Tenchu is cool, and buggy as fuck so i'd imagine Arino would have some fun with it
Also the final boss is bullshit
NICE NIGHT
>>
>>386825138
>2
Which is a mistake. Unless they run out of stuff they can play because of licensing, they should always stick to 8 and 16 bit games.
>>
>>386825247
shit maybe if they officially released stuff in the west I might not have to pirate it all
>>
>there are people in this thread right now who have no idea about Hamaguchi
It's so weird that the western audience barely knows about his partner.
>>
>>386825247
who buys dvds? put that shit on Netflix like reasonable people. not my fault they're dumbshits.
>>
>>386825615
Japanese comedy is horrendous.
>>
>>386825615
Only time I've seen him was that "Friendly with Downtown" segment.
>>
>>386824941
>>Flintstones
>>Jetsons
>>Wacky Races
These games are usually what they do an episode on, platformers/sidescrolling game. Recognizable IPs/brands and their usual kind of game means they will likely accept these suggestions and not just brushing them off.
>>MML/tronbonne
1-2 episodes and tronbonne is short.
>>>FF7
They already made an episode for Ocarina. Donkey kong is a 3 parter episode.
> gameplay is way too simple and the game is short.\
Just like 90% of the games features in this show.
>>
>>386825767
There's a lot of different types of comedy, though. If we're talking straight up manzai, it's still better than the worldwide joke known as the American stand-up scene.
>>
File: angry philosopher.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
angry philosopher.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>386825990

>he doesn't study the teachings of the warrior poet-philosopher Joe Rogan
>>
>>386822813
It was a live special, the only 24 hour special was lemmings.

The Quest for Ki Chirstmas special will never be translated
>It will never be Seeded
>I'll always be stuck at 99.8%
Fuck.

It was also the moment certain senior staff came to hate Tsuruoka. He allegedly napped during the broadcast and it was allegedly caught of camera. And he also gave Arino some bad information to make him go to awarp that would have sent him over 20 floors back and would have ruined the challenge if Arino didn't hit the restart button.

Although Arino was always willing to be nice to him, like after he royally fucked up in the Wonderboy Challenge.
>>
>>386825962
>OoT
They actually didn't let him play certain parts of the game, and from a viewer experience, it was one of the worse episodes.

>DKC2
It should have been a 2 parter, but they've been getting lazy in the past few years and just allowing more content through.

There is NO WAY they're going to do a mainline Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest game. It's to long and the format is awful for GCCX. That goes for a majority of RPGs unless they are extremely short.
>>
>>386826246
>That goes for a majority of RPGs unless they are extremely short.

We should suggest Action rpgs. Both the top down and side scrolling variety.
>>
File: 1500278447815.gif (73KB, 675x227px) Image search: [Google]
1500278447815.gif
73KB, 675x227px
I got a game that NO ONE would ever expect, but would not only be perfect, but he's used the system before.Metal Slug
>>
>>386824339
No, they actually show it in his USA trip. The video was all messed up.
>>
File: he.gif (366KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
he.gif
366KB, 400x259px
would Donkey Kong 64 be too long?
I just want him to play more 64 games.
>>
winnie the pooh flash game
>>
>>386824941
Already submitted this. Will think a few more, make some sob/nostalgia story on some I really want them to use for an episode.
>>
Did he ply live-a-live? You can speed throuh it in less than 12 hours iirc
>>
metal gear and mgs honestly would be great

or more dating games
>>
JP only games that would be great:

>Cocoron (from the creator of rockman)
>>Kaizou Choujin Shubibinman Zero (great "mega man with boxing gloves")
>Gegege no Kitarou Gyakushuu (great animations, 2D platformer for PS1)
>SD Great Battle 4

Others:

>The Battle of Olympus
>
>>
File: disappoint.jpg (131KB, 762x618px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.jpg
131KB, 762x618px
Why the fuck would I suggest a game if its episode won't be subbed until a minimum of three years from its airing?
>>
>>386827684
I know Jap by then.
>>
>>386827684
We REALLY need another sub group. This always happens when the goons get a monopoly on subbing GCCX where they sit on their asses or pick to sub the worst possible episodes that no one wants because one of their fagets loves it for whatever reason. And you can't use the 'well they have jobs' BULLSHIT, they folded in the translators or teams of Clover and /vr/ so they should have plenty of manpower to churn out episodes. This is just them being lazy.
>>
File: 1502003920937.jpg (13KB, 155x179px) Image search: [Google]
1502003920937.jpg
13KB, 155x179px
Ace Combat 3 - NeuCom Ending
>>
>>386827684
>He doesn't understand Jap
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.