[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*miss* >*miss* >*miss* >*dodge* >*miss* >*8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Leper.png (99KB, 250x339px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Leper.png
99KB, 250x339px
>*miss*
>*miss*
>*miss*
>*dodge*
>*miss*
>*8 dmg*
>*miss*
>*miss*
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>give him emboldening vapors
>give him warrior's cap
>he now deletes one enemy per turn
>>
>>386809712
>give acc trinkets
>maybe party him with acc buff givers
>shit out dmg
not too hard, bub.
>>
>>386809712

Accuracy trinkets and rabies, your leper are now growing stronger.
>>
File: tenor.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>386809812
>>386810172
>>386810759
So

If leper's that easy to use
Then why people say he's shit?
Just a question
>>
They've buffed his ACC, even without buffs he's pretty solid now.

His downfall is his range, which can be fixed with a proper party.

Also
>gets marked by wilbur
>uses the prot - stress buff
>manages to not go fucking insane and take little damage.

Sometimes skills are just fucking right.
>>
>>386810810
he's not shit, but as far as reliable base stats on a bell curve, he's probably one of the worst classes compared to others. mostly due to having terrible luck when set against people who can shuffle your party.
>>
>>386810810
low accuracy so he misses a lot and has nothing to hit things in the backrow or to fight with if the team gets scrambled and he ends up in the back
>>
>>386809712
This is why I can't stand dd and xcom. Don't get me wrong I'm fine with roll based combat, but when it can lead to killing your characters in 1 or 2 hits and there is permadeath its retarded.
>>
>>386809812
>Leper is good, you just need to blow +2 turns to make him reliable!

Leper sucks for action economy, gets fucked when shuffled out of position, brings very little utility and has AWFUL target selection. Wasting your time making him into a meatgrinder isn't worth the effort.
>>
>>386811065
>dd
took me ~10 seconds thinking why you would mention dragons dogma before I realized what you meant. I guess that means I should go to sleep,
>>
>>386811147
>1 turn
or
>1 trinket

Most characters need that.
>>
>>386810810
the "meta" for very high end dungeons revolves around instantly killing ranks 3 an 4 and then stunlocking the front two guys while cheesing stress heals

Leper is only good at hitting positions 1 and 2, which you would want to keep alive if you were to abuse stress healing with.

A lot of enemy compositions tend to end up having more important stress dealers at the back and less important fodder at the front, although people exaggerate leper's problems and act like ALL enemy compositions are like that. The crimson court, for example, always has it's mobs randomly mixed up, with them shuffling around constantly anyway. It's not as though frontline enemies are -never- important, and it's not as though he misses -that- much. He has his uses.

That's not to say he's perfect though; he could do with a lot of buffs. I have no idea why his stress healing is paired with his PROT buff and his healing is paired with his resist buffs, and purge is pretty useless.

I think Withstand and Revenge should move leper forward 1. It'd be the equivelant to holy lance, but over the course of 3 turns, rather than 1.
>>
>>386809712
There was something in the lore about his leprosy affecting his sight, but I can't find it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.