[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some /v/ memes that never really took off but you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1474358865343.png (390KB, 800x860px) Image search: [Google]
1474358865343.png
390KB, 800x860px
what are some /v/ memes that never really took off but you liked anyways?
>>
just Andromeda posting in general
>>
But I do pick flip phones over botnet phones
>>
Not /v/, but oatsposting just died out of nowhere and it was funny.
>>
>>386806118
Xenogears is a bad game and I have no doubts that Andromena is overall more enjoyable to play
>>
>>386806518
There is not a single flip phone in that pic
>>
>>386806518
>muh botnet
you’re not important and you never will be, anon
>>
I would take a Nokia phone over Apple trash and I would take Xenogears over Bioware trash
>>
>386806776
Jebaited
>>
>>386806776
Kill yourself pathetic attention whore
>>
>>386806820
xD friend ex dee!
>>
>>386806118
Only reason i got rid of my nokia was because my jewish network made me. Had that phone for 8 years. The next 6 years ive had to get a new phone every fucking year
>>
Because Xenogears is an unfinished masterpiece, and I don't know what that other game is. It looks bland.
>>
>>386806886
If I did that then I couldn't cause you ass pain by simply having a trip, so I won't.
>>
>>386806118
Memes aside, my phone is from the early 2000s.
>>
File: veddit.jpg (299KB, 1733x708px) Image search: [Google]
veddit.jpg
299KB, 1733x708px
>Memeffect Transdomeda
back to rebbit
>>
>>386807158
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>386807494
Never been there and I won't start now. I can promise that I won't follow if you decide to fuck off back to there though. I mean, since you went through the trouble of linking it and all.
>>
>>386807712
>>>/r/eddit
go home
>>
>>386806518
>Botnet meme.
I run an electronics department at a Walmart, and I deal with far too many of your kind.
>Uhh uhh, I need a phone that the government does have it's sim cards in, I don't want them tracking me!
>Guhhh uhhh I looked at the system log and the government has infiltrated my phone, every thing is false! See? Google Location is False! Android SDK is False! Nothing is honest on this phone!
>Guhhhhh You need to fix my phone, some russian hackers stole my phone and installed a tracking program on it, I mean you guys know what they do since you're dispensing and installing the stuff!
>I want a smart phone, but I don't want a sim card! The chinese use them to broadcast anti-american propaganda!

This is all shit I have actually heard or dealt with. You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>386808679
Ironically coming from a phoneposter
>>
>>386808679
>PHONE POSTER GUYS!
Wrong-o there shittler. Go put on your fucking tinfoil and pray to Art Bell for safety.
>>
File: 1433705273443.png (25KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1433705273443.png
25KB, 500x331px
>>386808679
tell me more, this shit cracks me up
>>
File: 1501766369815.gif (894KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1501766369815.gif
894KB, 320x213px
>>386808992
I'll indulge you in some stories from the Walmart.
>Be me, working on my counts while my people stock/help customers.
>My phone expert waves me over.
>Older man, has really bug-eyed look, smells horrible.
>"This guy here is lying to me. He's telling me that I must have a sim card in my phone to get service. That's a lie. I read on the internet that you guys can give me a chip to put in here that doesn't use the government spy system."
>Start explaining that all GSM and generally all smart phones we sell require a SIM card for service to work.
>"I knew coming here was a mistake, you all are fucking in on it, I hope you all enjoy sucking Uncle Sam's cock, fucking communists!"
>Storms out, knocks over a sidekick of cheap phones.

Vidya Related.
>Get delivery of Splatoon 2.
>Doesn't release for a week still.
>bin it into my lock-up.
>Later that day, autistic fedora walks in, stares at the switch games.
>"Need any help with the games today?"
>Starts talking super formally and incredibly loud."Yes sir, It is my understanding that you should have copies of Splatoon 2 in your back room. Please get it for me, I require it"
>Know this guy is going to be trouble already. "That game releases next tuesday, I can't sell it."
>"Ah yes, sir, I knew you were going to say that, well I have a letter from Nintendo of America that states I can purchase it today at any walmart!"
>The guy seriously pulls out a letter he must have typed up himself and tries to convince me it's official.
>"I'm sorry, even if this was real, our systems can't load it up. Is there anything else I cna get for you?"
>He gets really loud. "SIR I WILL CONTACT NINTENDO AND HAVE THIS ENTIRE STORE SHUT DOWN! GOOD DAY!" He tipped the fedora and walked away.
>I keep hoping it was a youtuber or something but never saw anything of it.
>>
>>386808992
This picture put a big fat grin on my big fat face
>>
>>386807223
>Associating Passionlip with Reddit
Now you're going too fucking far here
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.