[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Miis did you use in this game? Other video game characters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7152.jpg (611KB, 1472x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7152.jpg
611KB, 1472x828px
What Miis did you use in this game? Other video game characters? Celebrities? OCs? Friends?

I bought Miitopia eight hours ago and still haven't started it because I can't decide on a team.
>>
File: 1501751484769.gif (3MB, 400x237px) Image search: [Google]
1501751484769.gif
3MB, 400x237px
Me and my friends.
>>
>>386803315
haha.gif
>>
>>386803069
A mix of the above. A few friends, characters from vidya and other media, and a few celebrities.
If you don't mind spoilers and want to plan out who you use, it might be nice to know that after a while your 3 party members get kidnapped and 3 more join you (and you have to pick a new class), and then the same thing happens a second time, and then everyone comes back again. In the postgame, you can have a total of 99 party members
>>
>>386803069
I just used the mii central and picked a bunch of cute girls desu
>>
>>386804925
Good to know.

Can you cast a different Mii as the main character after the game has started?
>>
Honestly this game is dumb and shallow but I cant stop playing it

>>386805131
no
>>
>>386803315
did that bird just fart out of someones mouth
>>
>>386803315
I kept thinking that 3 was a countdown, and it gets lower as more farts occur or something
But I just realized its supposed to be a kissy face. a puckered post-fart butthole. Good lord.
>>
>Armstrong
>Robbie Rotten
>Big Smoke
>Squidward
>Killer Queen
>Hank Hill
>Killer Queen
>Susie
>Lord Hater
>Princess Daisy
>Bob Ross
>Stan Lee
>Harkinian
>A fucking cockroach
And the great sage and dark lord as...
>Todd Howard
>Nicolas Cage
>>
>>386803069
I used old stuff from my Mii channel, made by varying people.
Bleach characters, shark people, etc.
>>
>>386807237
All we had to do was buy the damn game, CJ.
>>
File: IMG_7143.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7143.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>Not making a team of racial stereotypes
>>
My current party is
>me
>my IRL friend
>Sakuya Izayoi
>Makoto Niijima
>>
>>386809063
>Sakuya Izayoi
>Makoto Niijima

You're lying about IRL friends.
>>
>brother
>mom
>Lucina
>Gordon Freeman
>Barney
And the rest are oc's
>>
>>386809142
What if I told you my friend was also a 2hufag?
>>
the princess: princess buttercup from the princess bride
noble's son: michael cera
prince from another land: james franco
the fat king: jonah hill
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.