[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is about to slay you, but before he does, he let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: slayer.jpg (40KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
slayer.jpg
40KB, 640x425px
This guy is about to slay you, but before he does, he let's you say your final words but they have to be a vidya quote. Which quote do you choose?
>>
Who goes there?
>>
FUCK YOU
>>
I yield, I yield!
>>
>>386796420
HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE HIGH ELVES
>>
>>386796420
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE BOSS!
>>
>>386796420
The autist types like this scare me the most. They have no value or reasoning in why they do something.
>>
>>386796420
Look, behind you !
>>
"You're a big guy."
>>
Do you feel like a hero yet?
>>
F
>>
ENEMIES EVERYWHERE
>>
>>386796420
I've fought mudcrabs fiercer than you!
>>
Why, my peanus weenus of course! Haha, it's my peeeeeeeeeeanus weenus!
>>
>>386797291
The term "tard rage" exists for a reason.
>>
Who's footprints are these?
>>
ZA WARUDO
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>386796420
This is good... isn't it?
>>
>>386796420
BING BING WAHOO!
>>
>>386796420
oh no
>>
>>386796420
I'll let you go for now. Don't think you've won!
>>
>>386796420

sssshhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-
>>
harder daddy
>>
>>386796420
*teleports behind him* Look behind you *stabs with Mastercrafted Japanese katana*
>>
This sucks on ice!
>>
Bury me with my money
>>
Looks like the freak wants to play
>>
File: 34663564.png (159KB, 444x161px) Image search: [Google]
34663564.png
159KB, 444x161px
I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>386797431
He'd spare you for being a fellow Baneposter
>>
>>386796420
NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Hello
Source: generic npc
>>
>>386796420
"You are pretty good"
>>
>>386796420
>oomph
>oomph
>where is it?
>>
LESS TALKING. MORE RAIDING.
>>
>>386800072
you forgot to say 1 more i love you for the 100 mark
>>
We're gonna have fun in this thing
>>
Hell, It's about time...
>>
>>386796420
What are you looking at? I'm not afraid of you
>>
>>386796420
I'm here to chew ass and kick bubblegum, and I'm all outta ass.
>>
>>386798130
Kek
>>
File: IMG_1527.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1527.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
Do it faggot.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.