[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy this game? Keep in mind that I have played the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Crash n sane trilogy.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crash n sane trilogy.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
Should I buy this game?
Keep in mind that I have played the originals to death when I was a teen on my ps1 and recently on emulator before the remake was released. I perfected each game 100% or in the case of warped, 105%. I should also add that the game is more expensive in my country, being the equivalent of $60 aproximately. So, is it worth it?.
>>
>>386796068
woah
>>
>>386796068
Are you aware of all the changes for each game?
>>
You and I both know you will. Why ask? You shoul've heard enough about it to make a decision anyway.
>>
If you enjoy it that much go for it you deserve it
>>
>>386796285
Of course. I'm mostly interested in the time trials for the first and second game, seems like a lot of fun. It's a bummer that the game is in 30 fps but the graphics seem nice though and i'm used to playing console games.

>>386796321
I'm frankly not sure. Mostly for the price which is pretty high for a remake of a 20 years old game.
>>
>>386796619
Well, along with medievil 1 & 2, the original crash trilogy is one of my favorite game series. So i'm kinda bias. Still, it's a lot of money for a game I technically played already multiple times.
>>
>>386796831
What's your thoughts on Stormy Ascent as a new level added for Crash 1?
>>
>>386796068
I'm still hyped to play this, was a big fan of the originals back in the day, but man, Activision sure knows how to fuck up a game, expect a few glitches and collision hiccups I'd say. That's what people have been talking about since day one.
>>
>>386797305
I already played the level on emulator. It's frankly not that hard (at least with the physics of the original), pretty fun level though. I'm' looking forward to time trial it.

>>386797410
Yeah, I heard. But this is as good as it gets, so what can you do, right?
>>
>>386797410
You should probably just get it then. Sounds like you'll enjoy it overall. If you feel the price is too high, wait for a sale or something.
>>
I was thinking about buying this.
But with that money I'm buy Bloodborne and Mega Man X Collection instead.
>>
>>386797237
Wait for a price drop then
>>
>>386799251
>>386799971
>Wait for a price drop then
Unfortunately for me, it's never going to happen. This country is so backwards that if anything it's going to get even more expensive. So I buy it now or never.
>>
>>386796068
Well shucks, 45$ was good for me to get 3 games in one so I'm not sure if you're ok with paying 5$ more for each game.

It's a fun ride, working in perfecting 1 and getting the final platnuim for it. Tile trials and gem collecting are a biatch
>>
>>386800438
Would it be cheaper to get get it imported from elsewhere, for wherever you live?
>>
>>386800637
With all the taxes for imported products and all I really don't think it would be cheaper. Besides the customs office(?) ("aduana" in my language) could withhold the game for whatever reason. It has happened to me before with something else. I'm from argentina.
>>
>>386801547
Is buying digital on PS4 a option? Region free and all.
>>
>>386801670
It is an option but then I would have to buy it in american dollars, I think. Let's see, the game is $40 right? that is a lot of money in my country. Considering every dolar is 18 argentinian pesos. 40 dolars would be a total of 720 pesos. The game is 1000 pesos phisical. So It would be cheaper technically, yes. I might consider buying it that way.
>>
>>386796068
+new graphics
+time trials for the first two games
-shittier collision though not a dealbreaker
-still 30fps
-it's basically the same 3 20 yr old games aside from new time trials
>>
buy it
>>
>>386796068
>keep in mind

Sounds like you are literally trying to convince us to tell you "no" already.
Do whatever the fuck you want OP, you have probably already made up your mind before even asking.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.