[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You still can't find this fucking thing in my town, unless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bundle1.jpg (38KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
bundle1.jpg
38KB, 610x361px
You still can't find this fucking thing in my town, unless you want a 500 dollar bundle with a bunch of stuff you'd never buy otherwise.

Is Nintendo real about "meeting demand", or is this still the same old company who simply doesn't give a fuck about the consumer?
>>
thanks apple
>>
File: 1502215259780.png (438KB, 696x862px) Image search: [Google]
1502215259780.png
438KB, 696x862px
They are still suffering from supply constraints the last time I checked.
>>
Why would you want some shitty tablet?
>>
Still gunshy about overproducing the damn thing after they flooded retail outlets with unwanted Wii Us, I guess.
>>
I got it at launch, and since then I've had four opportunities to buy another if I wanted to.
>>
>>386795128
The stock has been increasing lately. It's still not readily available everywhere, but it's gotten easier to find than it was before. Making millions of extra units is not something that happens quickly.
>>
>>386795128
>This company doesn't want consumers to be able to buy their flagship product
So, are you retarded?
>>
They're going to show off the new bundles in next weeks direct. That's why they're hard to find right now.
>>
>>386796000
Never seems to be a problem for Sony and Microsoft
>>
When is the next Switch games coming?
The only game it has is Zelda, and it's pretty fucking good.
But arms is shit and dead. Splatoon is exactly the same as the first game.
>>
I work at Target we've had 3 for days
>>
>>386796574
??
>>
>>386796702
Sony and Microsoft are in the business of bleeding money at launch. They make huge production estimates to rush to the market and eat the losses until they can start profiting. Those power plays aren't in Nintendo's business model. They gauge the market and try to keep things even to stay out of the red. Nintendo's recent consoles have been selling below their expectations, so they made a smaller initial forecast with the Switch.
>>
>>386795128
>or is this still the same old company who simply doesn't give a fuck about the consumer?
How stupid can you be? Nintendo wants to sell consoles. Not selling them isn't anti-consumer, it's anti-profit. Apple is using up all of some component the Switch uses, not that Apple is doing anything wrong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.