[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some villains that did absolutely nothing wrong /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
Who are some villains that did absolutely nothing wrong /v/?
I'll start with the number one example.
>>
File: Breen_upset.jpg (37KB, 350x462px) Image search: [Google]
Breen_upset.jpg
37KB, 350x462px
>>
File: dindus.jpg (898KB, 1708x1652px) Image search: [Google]
dindus.jpg
898KB, 1708x1652px
Still have to finish this
>>
>>386795082
>raped his daughter
>nothing wrong
>>
>>386795082
>>386795852

>did nothing wrong
because you stop them before they could
>>
>>386797132
Not all of them (e.g Konrad, Jackal, Kessler, Daud)
>>
>>386795852
>sigma
what the FUCK did he not do wrong?
>>
>>386796001
its HIS daugther, hes allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants with her.
>>
>>386797372
it was all Wily/Zero's fault tbqh
>>
>>386797254

>Daud
>did nothing wrong

I mean, he was just doing his job, but he murdered a fair and just ruler for some power mad scheming piece of shit who offered him some cash

He's not exactly innocent.
>>
>>386797496
And saved Emily.
>>
>>386795082
bullshit

he tosses out his sob as fuck story at the last second and wants you to feel BAD FOR HIM, BOO HOO!

great writing, assholes. even his own daughter wanted out of that shit heap of a game.
>>
>>386796001
I'll take things that didn't happen for 100.
>>
File: Suguru.png (130KB, 431x437px) Image search: [Google]
Suguru.png
130KB, 431x437px
>>
>>386797428
this is the truth

we don't know IF anything MIGHT have gone wrong though in the future, though with zero being the sole original cause for EVERYTHING IN THE FUCKING X AND ZERO SERIES not being there. we just don't know
>>
>>386795852
>Junko
>brainwashed people into psycotic murderers
>murdered her sister in cold blood for the lulz
>bombed a taxi for shits and giggles
>trapped all of her classmates, stole their memories and forced them to kill each other
>forced an entire classroom to kill each other in front of her husbando or else they'd all get shotd by Mukuro
>trapped all of her classmatess families in a far away city to use them as bait to "motivate" her classmates into killing each other, get them all killed anyway
>essentially resposible for the almost extinction of mankind

>nothing wrong

is this the new Griffith did nothing wrong but in /v/?
>>
>>386795251
most pathetic villain
>>
>>386799034
>villain
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.