[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: I'd like you to shill for a game you think every should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 74

File: Gomez.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gomez.png
8KB, 400x400px
ITT: I'd like you to shill for a game you think every should at least try to play.
>>
>"if my game doesn't release completed i'll probably kill myself"
>releases unfinished game
>doesn't kill himself
i hate the creator of fez
>>
>>386794521
>releases unfinished game
I demand you choking on dick some explanation.
>>
>>386794392
Mount & Blade: Warband is a great game
>>
Space station 13
its free so it fits your description.
>>
File: header[1].jpg (90KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
90KB, 460x215px
Underrated gem. WotS5 never ever
>>
MetaDoom.
Not an actual game, but still.
>>
>>386794392
Rune. Always Rune.
>>
>>386794521
FEZ never felt incomplete to me, but you are right. Having been made by Phil Fish is truly the worst aspect any game could have, but don't let that deter you from what a great experience the game can be.
>>
>>386794392
that fan made attack on titan game made in unity
>>
Black&White: anything
>>
File: swl.jpg (70KB, 645x366px) Image search: [Google]
swl.jpg
70KB, 645x366px
The main story is great and you can play the whole thing without paying a dime.
>>
>>386794392
Scanning a QR code isn't a puzzle, it has a couple other really dumb "puzzles" but to me that was the stupidest.
>>
File: Yakuza.jpg (1MB, 2500x2516px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza.jpg
1MB, 2500x2516px
GET ALL THE YAKUZA GAMES
>but are they goo-
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO GET THEM, NOT JUST ONE OF THEM, ALL OFTHEM
>>
>>386795941
I haven't heard much about the game, but it's a puzzle game and it's free right?
>>
File: vip1.jpg (122KB, 635x477px) Image search: [Google]
vip1.jpg
122KB, 635x477px
VIP5 is the best SMW romhack I've played, and it puts Mario Maker bullshit to shame. lovely overworld, some really clever gimmick levels, japanese 2ch meme sprites, nice difficulty level that's hard as hell but not kaizo-tier, nice music.
>>
>>386796262
It's an MMO
>>
If anything, just for the soundtrack. I still listen to this shit to this day
>>
If you're into card-based games, try out Card City Nights. It's got a sequel coming out soon with online multiplayer implemented, and the writing and dialogue is pretty silly. Card game itself is surprisingly addictive and simple.
>>
>>386796262
It's an MMO with adventure game elements.

The investigation missions are the best part of it and it has actual unironic deepest lore

It's got serious pay2win problems but you don't need to engage with any of that unless you want to run the gear treadmill, which is the worst part of the game and completely unnecessary since all the dungeons are sidestories at best and have 3-man easymode versions.
>>
>>386796450
>>386796550
>>386796262
Also, yes, it's free.
>>
>>386794650

Not the guy you were replying to, but Fez had some cool moments but ultimately felt shallow.

The only mechanic is turning the world around and collecting cubes and while I found it atmospheric and interesting to explore at first, eventually, it gets really boring. There is no enemies to avoid or fight, no bosses, no danger, no powerups or new moves. You know whenever you enter a door, its going to lead you to some sort of rotating jumping puzzle and it might lead to a block pushing puzzle and then leads to another cube.

I feel it was an OK concept that wasn't fleshed out fully and ultimately while some puzzles were cool, with strange runes you need to decode and visual or audio cues to figure out, it wasn't enough to make me want to go back and play it ever again.
>>
Cave Story.
I dunno there's something romantic about a really nice game being made by one faggot.

Also, Moonsong.
>>
>>386794392
Alien Isolation.

ARK and The Forest both became way more fun these days than their """"launche""""

Legend of Grimrock II is the best game I've played this decade, but I also know I'm biased to its gameplay.
>>
>>386796749
>faggot
Hey, you better fucking respect Pixel.
>>
convince me to buy a PS2 to play Ace Combat
please
>>
File: Brothers-A-Tale-of-Two-Sons.jpg (396KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Brothers-A-Tale-of-Two-Sons.jpg
396KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>386796883
it was an amiable faggot, faggot
>>
>>386795941
Legends is gutter trash and you should feel bad about trying to sucker anyone in to playing it.
>>
>>386796672
Remember that they show you bombs and blocks once or twice, then never again.
>>
>>386796950
It didn't change how great the story is, and if they don't play the legacy servers they'll never know how shitty it was to have to use an elemental force crit build with every weapon, you guys hated the fucking ability wheel when it was around and now waaah waaaah it was so innovative, give me a fucking break you bandwagoning faggot
>>
>>386796250
Why play all of them if 0 has reached perfection?
>>
Cortex Command.
Watching the gravely pixels interacting and sift from physics is like heroin to the brain.
>>
>>386796904
Do it faggot.
>>
>>386796904
Generic arcadey fighter jet stuff most of the time where you carry a million missiles and g-forces don't matter. But the ambiance is very well done, the radio chatter goes a long way to get you into it even though it feels like it fellates the player too much. As long as you know what you're getting into, it's good stuff. Also I'd try emulating them first, some of them run well enough in hardware mode and all of them are perfect in software mode if you've got a good enough CPU.
>>
File: 1500644900794.gif (3MB, 444x248px) Image search: [Google]
1500644900794.gif
3MB, 444x248px
>>386797154
>playing only one of them
>starting on 0
>>
The dreadful, awful backtracking ruined Fez.

Not enough of those portal things that put you into other areas, so much goddamn backtracking. It's what killed the game for me.
>>
>>386796904
i'll convince you not to
i used to think, still think, and will forever think of it as the boring bland game my dad played (on ps1)

every level feels the same and it's boring as shit
>>
File: Underrail.jpg (279KB, 1600x740px) Image search: [Google]
Underrail.jpg
279KB, 1600x740px
Underrail.
Isometric, underground Fallout-esque cRPG with bit of sci-fi. Buy if you want to find places on your own by some rough directions (no map), have very varied combat and fumble around in endless caves while uncovering the world and doing the quests.
Tchort be with you.
>>
>>386796250

Are any of them on systems that matter?
>>
File: header.jpg (50KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
50KB, 460x215px
It's short, it has a great soundtrack, and the action is simple but fun.

The unskippable 'cutscene' segments between bosses are all under two minutes at most.
>>
>>386796295

>japanese 2ch meme spr-

Don't care at all whatsoever.
>>
>>386796250
Whats wrong with the US version of 3?
Also can i play Kiwami then skip to 2
>>
>>386796672
In my opinion FEZ didn't need those things. IT's an adventure-puzzle-platformer. I played the game to explore the world and figure out how it works. The visuals combined with the soundtrack made every new area in the game memorable. The puzzle weren't challenging because they were difficult, they were challenging because you didn't know what to do. You had to figure out everything on your own, and figuring stuff out was really the only barrier in the game - and I liked that. The best part for me was that if you got stuck you could just turn around and go in a different direction in the world until you figured out that mechanic. It's one of those games where using a guide or looking up how to solve something would ruin the experience, because the fun was in discovering new surprises and mechanics.

I'm not trying to convince you or anything, but this is just how I genuinely feel about the game, and if there is any chance that I can make someone else play the game and feel the same way - I want to. To each their own.
>>
>>386796940

Don't suggest this piece of shit to anyone. I feel sorry for the assholes who paid full price for this short, shallow, shitshow of a "video game". I paid a buck 50 and still felt ripped off.
>>
>>386797860
No, none of them are for PC/Switch unfortunately
>>
>>386796250
>Ishin in the west never fucking ever
>Even despite NioH's success
>Never

>Ever
>>
File: 1498596945347.png (157KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498596945347.png
157KB, 512x512px
>>386797969
US version has cut content

Playing 2 after kiwami WILL feel like shit playing so id advise against it.
>>
File: Iji portrait.png (13KB, 129x402px) Image search: [Google]
Iji portrait.png
13KB, 129x402px
Iji is a damn nice 2D shooter following a girl trying her best to survive an alien invasion. You can kill as many or as few enemies as you like, and you can impact the game in that way, along with a few other choices. The music is also top notch.

It's also 100% free to download.
>>
File: 1502387818478.png (127KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502387818478.png
127KB, 500x375px
>>386798259
>>
>>
>>386794392
It's weird, because this game has a fucking insane depth once you learn that the game has it's own language and number system
and on new game plus all of the first person cubes you need to find, and to line yourself up correctly for other cubes, which I assume people like>>386796672 or >>386796095 have never found
it's probably one of the craziest puzzle games I've ever played, it actually got me to fucking break out a pen and notebook to figure it all out, the last game to do that was the witness, but it came nowhere near as close as fez
>>
Go play Rain World you casuals
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1600x900px
Game just really fun.

The characters and setting are endearing and interesting respectively, and it's hard to get tired of flinging yourself through the air.

Only downsides is that you 100% need to have played number 1 to understand what the hell is happening, and that even if you did the story has weird pacing.
>>
>>386797864
i like the MC's design
>>
File: FuriHeader1160.jpg (336KB, 1160x653px) Image search: [Google]
FuriHeader1160.jpg
336KB, 1160x653px
>>386799152
the entire game's art design was done by the afro samurai guy
>>
titanfall 2, stellar campaign, big mechs with a lil personality, fast pilot gameplay with advanced movement mechanics. buy it fags
>>
File: angels-egg-07.jpg (76KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
angels-egg-07.jpg
76KB, 853x480px
>>386799289
Damn i still need to watch that anime looks rad af, also he reminds me of this character
>>
>>386798707
When people ask me how complected FEZ can get I always tell them about this puzzle:

You look through a telescope and find two blinking stars next to each other, the one on the left is zero and the one on right is 1.
Wait for a pause and then record the blinking in binary. Convert the binary to hexadecimal,
and then convert that into ASCII. Use the ASCII to figure out how to solve the puzzle.

I'm so sad Phil Fish is a mong, and we won't be getting a sequel.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (853KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
853KB, 2560x1440px
>>386794392
Factorio!
Try Factorio now!
they are the best developer on steam right now.
>demo available
>call itself early access because the dev feels they can achieve more even though it's a more complete game than most released game out there
>mods support
>listen and communicate with community
>unique gameplay
>hours and hours of fun
>run on black magic where even toaster can enjoy the game fully
Try Factorio immediately!
they have demo available, so there's no excuse to not at least try it.
>>
Dauntless
>>
File: em.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
em.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
Two recommendations.

1) Emily is Away Too - Honestly it's pretty much a choose your own adventure/VN, but if you grew up on AIM or MSN and you like feels games, you'll get a nostalgia trip from it and probably end up fucking depressed. Also the dev made a bunch of fake interactive web pages from the appropiate time that characters can link to you, it's neat.

Also you can play the first one for free to see if you might like it, it's a totally different story. (Too has way more options and content).

And...
>>
File: brig.jpg (832KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brig.jpg
832KB, 1920x1080px
>>386799685
2) Brigador - This feels like a game I could have got as a kid and spent hundreds of hours playing + unlocking anything. It was sold to me as Hotline Miami x Future Cop LAPD. While I don't think it's entirely accurate, it's not too bad a comparison.

Basically a futuristic, challenging twin stick with mechs, tanks and hover vehicles, that has completely destuctable enviroments. Mission goals are repettitive, but the different ways you can approach the missions and the loadout options it gives you offset it I think.

Also it has an asston of unlockable vehicles and weapons in the free/contract mode in addition to a supring amount of optional lore.
>>
>>386799627
>didn't say a single thing about what kind of game it is, what you do, or the gameplay
you nailed it, are you a real shill?
>>
>>386799627
Unironically this. I put in almost 400 hours before I burnt myself out. There's also an immense amount of mod support many which overhauls the game in order to make it more complex or simple. It has a solid community and there's plenty of guides on jewtube to help you out. If autisming and basebuilding is your thing then this is a game you need to try out. I personally pirated it and later bought it because it's that good and you need to have bought the games to access their mod database.
>>
>>386799805
there's a fucking demo, u fucking retard.
go download and try it.
demo is fucking free in case your retarded ass don't know about it.
or do you want me to hold your retarded baby hands while i spoon feed everything to you?
>>
>>386794392
Persona 4 and 5
>>
>>386795275
it's really not that good. complex is better.
>>
Can someone please convince me to finally play fallout 2? I've never gotten past the boring beginning part because its so slow
>>
Ghost Trick

It has some of the best writing of any video game. It has some truly great twists that are methodically foreshadowed, making a second play through worthwhile. And it has one of the best endings of any game ever.
>>
File: Bt7274_01_copy.0.jpg (607KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Bt7274_01_copy.0.jpg
607KB, 1500x2000px
Titanfall 2 has had more 'WTF /v/ you said this game was shit' threads than any game I've ever seen. In many eyes it's considered the successor to Tribes and going FAST in FPSes
>>
>>386799618
I feel like these types of puzzles aren't good unless you're borderline autistic. Obviously there are people who do enjoy these puzzles that operate outside of the games mechanics but if 99% of users are going to have to look up obscure knowledge to even get all the pieces to a puzzle, it shouldn't really be in the game. Maybe if it's hidden or some special puzzle but this one is right there and every player is going to know something is up just not where to begin
>>
The Momodora series as a whole is really good and the first two are free.
The first one is a decent and short cave story clone but where the series gets good is the second game. Momodora 2 is a metroidvania with good level design, nice art and catchy music.
The third game is a pure action platformer massively more polished and really fun to play with a whole lot of gameplay changing items.
Finally, the fourth game goes back to being a metriodvania and is just fantastic. It's bigger, has better level design and is by far the most polished. The music deserves a special mention as well.

I'm terrible at selling games, but give the first two a go. They'll take a few hours total to play.
>>
Terraria is hella great

>inb4 2d minecrap
it offers something minecraft doesnt
actual good combat
>>
>>386801115
First off
>actual good combat
lol.

Let's get something perfectly clear, it wants to be numerous different things, and it does it all terribly. It wants to be a platformer, and fails miserably, it wants to be a building game, and fails miserably, it wants to be an RPG and fails miserably.

Why play terraria, when you can play an actual RPG, an actual platformer or an actual sandbox building game
>>
>>386799685
>if you grew up on AIM or MSN
Oh boy. I sincerely miss those days.

I even talked to moot on AIM for a bit once.

I'm not into VNs but that's a conceptually cool idea.
>>
>>386798590
I have been conflicted on buying this game since it came out. I like the idea of it, I don't like the look of the combat system, I doubt I'd care about the story, and there's little else that interests me but I've got a soft spot for open world games like this so I just don't know.
>>
Pikmin 2
Its fun
>>
>>386796940
>game is so bad even dipshit Dunkey couldn't say nice things about it after microdick literally payed him to shill it
>>
>>386796504
god dammit I meant to pick this up during the last steam sale but couldn't convince myself because I thought it would be too much like Papers Please

if it's genuinely good then maybe I'll finally do it
>>
I do this at every potential opportunity anyway, but Gunpoint is by far one of the best indie platformers I've ever played. One of a kind hacking mechanics allow you to rewire levels to open up pathways and use the building's defenses against itself. You are also given superpowerered trousers that allow you to leap with incredible velocity and climp along walls. The writing is charming, and the comedy is wonderful. Worth every minute, and you have no excuse to not pick it up on sale at the very least.
>>
File: 2016_08_24_0013.jpg (597KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016_08_24_0013.jpg
597KB, 1920x1080px
Vindictus!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v15JQQDQgdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvrf57XKwQg
Despite being Nexon trash, this game has near perfect combat, an good storyline and an amazing OST. It's presented as an MMO, but since it's all instanced dungeons, you can play solo or with a friend and have fun learning the boss fights. One of its flaws is the repetitive early game causing most people to leave before the latter half of season 1, where the story and fights get a lot more interesting; However, the latest patch streamlined leveling and removed/changed filler quests, making the early game faster to get through.
>>
File: twewy.jpg (3MB, 2131x3000px) Image search: [Google]
twewy.jpg
3MB, 2131x3000px
>story is fast-paced and interesting
>shitloads of different ways to do combat, one of the most unique combat systems ever made
>lore unlocked by replaying each day reveals even more interesting backstory
>you can change the difficulty on a whim if you're getting frustrated so as not to disrupt the flow of the game
>uses the DS to it's absolute full potential

Why haven't you played TWEWY, anon?
>>
File: iecQUy.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
iecQUy.png
1MB, 1280x960px
You should play God Hand because it's just a pure slice of fun with no bells or whistles. It's a game about beating guys up and everything in it is designed to accommodate that. It's easy to be put off by it because it looks a bit ugly, the controls feels clunky and the camera seems like the worst camera you could have for a game like it, but a couple of levels in and you should get the hang of it and realize the controls and camera are perfectly fine.

I also think everyone should try killer7, because while it may not be all that fun, there's nothing else quite like it. Some things may feel similar or be similar on a superficial level, but the game still feels wholly unique, I think.
>>
>>386799785
Brigador wasn't THAT hard. There are a few levels that want you to fight a horde in a small shitty vehicle that are difficult, the rest are pretty average.
>>
>>386802297
I was actually going to play TWEWY a couple of months ago but I heard the music was fucked in the English version and emulating it doesn't really work because using a cursor for something clearly designed with stylus in mind just doesn't feel good at all. Is the English version really bad, or what? I can't really be bothered to get the undub on a DS and I don't speak moon.
>>
>>386802582
The music is fine. it's not a stellar soundtrack by any means (and I'm a /mu/ snob most of the time) but it's incredibly well-fitted to the game. It's fun and upbeat, and a few songs are fantastic

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LK01R-sCNg
>>
Underhell is a near perfect mix of Soldier of Fortune and FEAR and actually succeeds at horror unlike FEAR. Would be perfect if it didn't run so poorly
>>
>>386796904
Ace Combat 5 and 0 recently were fixed to work on PCSX2
>>
>>386800579
Well, the majority of the puzzles are not that ridiculous. My example is one of the three hardest puzzles in the game, which give you basically nothing - but were there for fans to figure out. These puzzles aren't required for beating the game, and don't even get you an achievement for completing.

The most meta the normal puzzles will ever get are

1. A cave drawing that looks has a QR code in it, you can scan and it will give directions to finish puzzle in game

1. The name of one of the achievements is the solution to get that achievement

90% of the puzzles can be done completely in game with mechanics you learn while exploring the world. 5% are mechanics in the game that are kinda hidden. 5% are cool meta puzzles like above.
>>
File: TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg (1MB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg
1MB, 960x952px
>>386802989
>not a stellar soundtrack
you don't deserve to be a fan of this game
>>
>>386798917
>Rain world MP and easy mode coming soon
Neat.
>>
File: Buddy....png (381KB, 610x699px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy....png
381KB, 610x699px
>>386796904
>not wanting to become the most feared and respected pilot in the continent
>not wanting to become the pilot of your own squadron and lead your allies to victory
>not wanting to fly alongside your buddy to reclaim Belkan clay and stomp their best aces into the ground
And that's not even mentioning the soundtrack, planes, levels, and all the rest.
>>
>>386794392
the mad max game
>>
>>386798917
I just bought it because of you, thanks for showing me this game
>>
File: MotherofGodHelpMe.webm (3MB, 810x642px) Image search: [Google]
MotherofGodHelpMe.webm
3MB, 810x642px
>>386807020
Not him, but you're in for a painful ride.
>>
File: swigswoot.png (361KB, 487x429px) Image search: [Google]
swigswoot.png
361KB, 487x429px
>>386807425
I also just got it, thanks for showing us this dawg
>>
towerclimb. really fun indie platformer, kind of like spelunky but youre going up. will be putting up a couple of webms
>>
>>386796940
>That """""speedrun""""" at SGDQ
Made me never ever want to play that game
>>
>>386803829
lmao dude it's a good soundtrack don't get me wrong, but definitely not in my top 5
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
The best game of last year, as well as one of the best games of this generation. It's literally like $20, as well as being on EA Access, so there's really no excuse not to at least try it.
>>
>>386797446
Nothing wrong with playing the series in chronological order
>>
File: 1495663995491.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495663995491.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>386809242
>play the best one in the seires
>play 1
>WOOOOW SUCH SHIT GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY
>never plays 1-5 ever
>>
>>386808917
well shit, xmedia broke up and takes 10 minutes to convert shit to webms now. will post if theres another thread after i get this sorted
>>
File: 1273560812104.jpg (49KB, 640x256px) Image search: [Google]
1273560812104.jpg
49KB, 640x256px
Shoot the Bullet

it's fun and the pick and choose layout lets you progress at your own pace even if you're bad at shmups
>>
>>386802297
>>386800382

how do I obtain these games
>>
File: team fortress 2.jpg (101KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
team fortress 2.jpg
101KB, 1280x1024px
>>386794392
>>
>>386810829
I should probably explain what this game does.
It's a shmup where instead of shooting a boss with bullets you try to take a set number of photographs of them. Taking a picture also destroys any enemy bullets contained in the photo.
Also instead of regular stages you play against an individual boss phase that you chose from the menu; typically, the pattern becomes more difficult after each picture. Clearing enough phases unlocks more phases and so on.

You can get this game for free with an english translation patch by googling it. You might need to use applocale to run the game though.
>>
>>386797941
>Don't care at all whatsoe-

Don't care at all whatsoever.
>>
File: Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.jpg (41KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.jpg
41KB, 250x355px
Really, really good game. It's essentially a Zelda clone based around Egyptian history/mythology. The Mummy segments make for some really interesting puzzles, some being actually difficult and just overall creative. Sphinx segments are good combat and exploration, typical Zelda style but a bit more open. You can also catch enemies (kinda like Pokemon, beat them up and then use an item on them) and spawn them later. This can be used for combat, secrets, or required for puzzles and it just adds to the fun. It's also a completionist thing, you can "donate" each monster you catch to a museum and they get a display+bestiary log. One of my favorite games, definitely worth a play if you like Zelda, Okami, etc.
>>
>>386810829
I literally just redownloaded it for the first time in a while. I forgot how good it was.

Also, is there any chance that you could tell me how to fix this error I'm having with it? Like, 50% of the time, when I take a photo, the picture will be completely blank. Its a real pain in the ass and it never happened when I played it before.
>>
File: zero.jpg (705KB, 714x1011px) Image search: [Google]
zero.jpg
705KB, 714x1011px
>>386796904
Ace Combat Zero is honestly one of the best games ever made, it's paced perfectly, has lots of different planes and weapons to use, a story told through a Ken Burns-esque documentary that changes depending on your playstyle, interesting characters that have depth to them but aren't over-the-top, fun as fuck gameplay and missions, and a god-tier OST.

Don't buy a PS2 though, 5 and Zero emulate perfectly in HD with a decent PC
>>
>>386812952
I'm no /g/remlin, but are you using applocale to spoof the game into thinking your computer is japanese?
>>
File: AC3 story.png (45KB, 1414x1820px) Image search: [Google]
AC3 story.png
45KB, 1414x1820px
>>386797726
Which of the Ace Combat games have you played? Because most of them have very diverse missions
>>
This game. Seriously fun, just building up your castles economy and figuring out how to cheese the predictable ai is extremely satisfying. Way better than Crusader 2. The campaign trail is also pretty difficult and some ai are not pushovers.
>>
I got TWEWY used at a Gamestop for $20
>>
>>386813483
I can try. It's never been necessary before and the game functions perfectly fine otherwise, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
>>
File: uminekononakukoroni.jpg (633KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
uminekononakukoroni.jpg
633KB, 1600x1000px
its a fucking masterpiece that stands well compared to other visual novels, compared to other video games (not just in the same genre), i would even argue that it can hold its ground when compared to other works of literature
in the simplest terms possible, its a closed circle murder mystery akin to agatha christie's and then there were none. you read the story of the ushiromiya family, an incredibly rich family that gathers on the secluded island Rokkenjima once a year for a family conference. this year, the adults of the family are discussing who will inherit the riches of kinzo ushiromiya, the head of the ushiromiya family who is practically dead on his feet and very old.
there is, however, a tale about a witch who roams rokkenjima in the night, named beatrice the golden witch. she gets her name because its a family legend that beatrice gave kinzo 10 tons of gold back during ww2 which allowed him to rebuild the dying ushiromiya family and restore it to its former glory.
there is even a portrait in the entrance hall of the mansion on rokkenjima that depicts beatrice and beside it is an epitaph that is supposedly instructions on how to find the gold and, simultaneously, lists how to revive beatrice and reach the golden land. the way described is by committing a string of murders in certain ways with varying amounts of people in set sequences called "twilights".
so, the ushiromiya family is gathered on rokkenjima one year when a hurricane hits and locks them to the island. however, then, that night, murders begin to occur in the fashion described on the epitaph. a message is mysteriously left to one of the children at a certain time point when its impossible for anyone else to have delivered the message: either solve the epitaph and find the gold, or beatrice will continue to carry out the murders until no one is left alive, essentially reclaiming what she gave to kinzo as debt.
like i said, this is a SIMPLIFIED version of the basic plot. just play it. pls
>>
>>386809491
>WOOOOW SUCH SHIT GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY
Anyone who reacts like this playing a PS2-era game is a fuckwad. Have some self control
>>
>>386813939
Lol tl;dr nigguh
>>
You should probably play Ninja Gaiden: Black. You know, give it a go. Focuses on being hyper fast paced and dangerous, no combo dummy filler.

Sort of gives up on the guard break mechanic once you get Izuna Drop and the shooting mechanics for two places you need them really suck, but other than that. Great levels/bosses, hard-hitting combat, fast as hell.
>>
>>386802989
My menu music right here.
>>
>>386794771
It is. I've been playing with Floris mod pack. Any other good mods I should try?
>>
File: smug chara.png (99KB, 522x452px) Image search: [Google]
smug chara.png
99KB, 522x452px
>>386814249
if you cant read that then you really wouldnt have a chance with umineko
>>
File: 20170810_234845.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_234845.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
So be it.

https://youtu.be/iYnZbYVKumI
>>
>>386813939
Seconding this. Umineko is hands down the best story I ever read. It takes a while but it's an amazing ride and you really feel and relate to all of the characters.

>>386814249
kys swine
>>
>>386796672
I didn't feel like it needed to be action packed. The aestics were so god demand pleasing and some of the puzzles and hints ingame were quite the head scratchers. Glad I got it for free in PS plus along with Towefall. Some of the best indie games I've ever gotten to play.
>>
>>386814357
Dickplomacy
>>
File: Xenogears_box.jpg (86KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
Xenogears_box.jpg
86KB, 256x240px
If you're the type of person that really loves to sink your teeth into something and you still haven't played this game, what are you doing.
The game doesn't hold your hand when it comes to understanding the story, which is why the game's been labeled as an incoherent mess, but there is so much depth to it beneath the surface that makes it so fantastic. The more you think about the game, the more sense it makes, and the more you love the beautiful complexities of the story.
Disc 2 is just as shit as you've been lead to believe, but there are still fantastic moments on there too, and more lore for you to piece apart. Some characters get developed while others get their side plots tossed away to the budget constraints on the disc, but it doesn't ruin the experience.
The extended lore is fantastic too, with more story bits to piece apart. There's a reason why no other Xeno games can even come close to it in terms of story (except maybe Xenoblade, but even then it's more good genre fiction than literature like Xenogears is).
Play this game.
>>
>>386795941
>At least 45GB of free space
>>
File: header.jpg (37KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
37KB, 460x215px
It's real rough around the edges. The graphics aren't that great, the combat sections aren't difficult, and it crashes sometimes. But inside you'll probably find the best twin peaks inspired media to date, with charm exploding out of every orifice. Even if you aren't a fan of twin peaks, it has characters that can appeal to all types of people, a quirkiness that well immediately grab your attention, and a story that invest you in the weird ass mountain town

Give it a shot
>>
>>386794392
Doom or GGXrd but neither need shilly as both as good games. Ill shit D44M but when i say Doom i mean Ultimate Doom.

Out of stuff not out though probably .Hack GU collection/Agony are the games im dick riding right now but i've played the first.
>>
File: 1376014989062.jpg (587KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
1376014989062.jpg
587KB, 1000x640px
>>386811569
You can't just tell people to play TF2 anymore.
You have to inform them how to customize the settings to their liking and instruct them on how to use the server browser to maximize the chance of finding an enjoyable experience while avoiding casual matchmaking like the plague.
>>
>>386801001
Thanks anon.
>>
>>386803664
>QR code
>cool meta puzzle
Pick one
>>
>>386796749
This all fucking day, also Owlboy just lends an amazing feel of freedom through flight and has a pretty compelling story and a fun cast of characters
>>
>>386794392
Sid meiers alpha centauri is one of the greatest games ever made both for it's gameplay advancements and mechanics every civ game and 4x in general forgot and for managing to have one of the most compelling settings and narratives in not just videogames but modern media as a whole, in a fucking 4x game of all things
>>
>>386811012
Get a DS and buy the games off of amazon or ebay
>>
Wayward Souls. Secret of mana mixed with proc gen and a great skill system, and a really great moody soundtrack. Literally the best iOS game on the market, with a PC version coming soon
>>
>>386795669
Fuck I remember playing that when using IPs and hamachi to connect. They amped it up and added game lists, but my friends and I could never find each other. Is it easier to find friends now?
>>
>>386799805
you build a factory, it makes stuff, you launch rockets.
it's crack.
>>
>>386810829
God, shoot the bullet and double spoiler are so fucking good. we need another photo game.
>>
>>386794392
Exanima

Unironically.
Take time to learn the somewhat wonky combat.
2.5d isometric has never been better.
Read the books and scrolls.
Don't drop your torch in the firepit.
Purchased when it first hit steam. Haven't played much because I'm a pleb.
haven't even made it to Sir yet
Worth every penny.
This could be a Thing, guise.
This could be a Thing.
>>
>>386796250
All Yakuza games except 0,3 and Dead Souls are nowhere to be found in my country.
>>
>>386794392
I played it and got bad ending. I was to lazy to get better ending and now i lost my steam account.
>>
If you're like me and think that story and dialogue take a back seat in RPGs, you need to play Fire Emblem Conquest on Classic difficulty. Conquest and Fates in general boasts fantastically varied and challenging map design, level gimmicks, and a myriad of different classes and class changes to suit your playstyle. Different classes are available depending on the relationships built between party members, which adds another layer of planning if you want to have certain characters be a certain class, or have certain skills. Through the first half of the game, memorable characters join your cause, and you can pick and choose any combination of characters to bring with you into battle. The permadeath feature gives incentive to keep units alive, and rewards skilled play by giving surviving units support conversations. While this seems like optional flavor text at first, you are rewarded with a chance to recruit a child unit if you marry two units, which is critical in Conquest, since you have limited experience and money grinding opportunities.

The thing is, when I bought this game, I wasn't even interested at all in tactical RPGs. I constantly got my ass kicked in Chapter 6, where the game really stops holding your hand and starts punishing you for even the smallest mistakes. Ever since I beat it, I was hooked. I have over 700 hours clocked into the game, and I haven't even touched Birthright.
>>
>>386799627
Can confirm.
Only thing is highly Not recommended if you work inna warehouse on production line.

Is great for logistics and base building though.
t.dwarf fortress fan it is with great sadness that i admit to always having FUN without candy and without the CIRCUS. manny a fort have been lost to hauntings and a lack of corpse wranglers
>>
File: 1439567342083.png (325KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1439567342083.png
325KB, 1248x1504px
>>386801276
ftfy
Because it's terraria!!!!
>>
File: RenX.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RenX.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
Renegade X. You don't even have to buy it, it's free. https://renegade-x.com/

It started out as simply remaking C&C Renegade on Unreal Engine 3. It's grown into essentially a spiritual successor to the original game though now. Some characters have been replaced or modified, in general there's a lot of balance changes, a veterancy system, sprinting. Completely new maps, a lot of the original maps have been overhauled, there's maps still coming out that are being made by players.
>>
>>386801276
https://youtu.be/8B7xm7o_lUg

holy shit /v/, c'mon
>>
File: squadlogo_black_hires.png (15KB, 422x187px) Image search: [Google]
squadlogo_black_hires.png
15KB, 422x187px
I love squad
>>
File: halo-1980x1080.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
halo-1980x1080.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>386794392
The single player isn't good but I think the multiplayer is some of the best in the series.
>>
>>386801276
https://youtu.be/E7UiWk_NWMs
>>386823184
>>386823393
samfag af

idevencarenEmore
>>
casual puzzle flash game
ambient music thats good for meditation/homework/general relaxation
completed within minutes

http://www.kongregate.com/games/targaciej/klocki
>>
>>386801276
You cut me anon, you cut me deep.
>>
>>386801276
https://youtu.be/v5o26gqL2BM

Chill A F...

I'm done.

Enjoy your shitty M$ voxel gaym
>>
>>386812863
isnt this the one with the game breaking bug at the end
>>
>>386800382
Just started Ghost Trick, seems very fun and premise is very intriguing. Reminds me of phoenix wright in a way. Thanks for the recommend anon
>>
Titanfall 2 and Splatoon 2 are great games and you should at least try one of them if you are not a dickless carebear.
>>
File: mega qts.png (46KB, 181x169px) Image search: [Google]
mega qts.png
46KB, 181x169px
CrossCode (when it's released).

The game, as it stands now as an Early Access title, is actually worth the $20 asking price -- something most of its peers really can't claim.. It's a simple little game-within-a-game fake MMO that manages to pull you in with the consistency of its world and somewhat bizarre setting.

The combat, for only having two real buttons to mess around with, is pretty fun, and the fact that the game incorporates twin-stick shooter elements on the fly is pretty engaging.

The game really fucking shines mightily though when you examine the crazy amount of exploration you can do within any single particular area. The jumping puzzles that you come across completely incidentally (hardly ever is it a part of a required quest or even sidequests) are fun and challenging, and almost every screen has at least one jumping puzzle. You'll be running through an area for the first time, see an item box up on a cliff, and wonder, "huh, how the fuck do I go up to get that?" and then you'll mentally work your way back from platform to platform figuring out how the fuck to route yourself to the treasure, and when you finally get it right, or when you solve a shooting puzzle with your wall-bouncing ball projectiles, it feels immensely satisfying.

The controls are tight, there's a simple movement tech to occupy yourself with when moving from place to place, the graphics/art direction is very charming, and the protagonist girl (blue hair in pic related) and her friend (though maybe more than that in the final story? Some /u/ action? Who knows? They share a long, deep hug at one point in the currently-available story) are adorable.

Beyond that, the music is a consistent B+, the quests are servicable, and the leveling/RPG system is straightforward (though a bit customizable), and the sound design is pretty great. There's upwards of 20 hours of content so far, and I've clocked 48 hours in it. I'd highly recommend it.
>>
File: EA.png (51KB, 617x304px) Image search: [Google]
EA.png
51KB, 617x304px
>>386824552
>Titanfall 2
>>
>>386824765
The only thing EA fucked about Titanfall 2, was the launch date
>>
File: Victims of EA.png (297KB, 1112x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Victims of EA.png
297KB, 1112x1072px
>>386824919
Doesn't change what they've done before though.
>>
File: IMG_4783.png (373KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4783.png
373KB, 600x400px
Both of these honestly, say what you want about either of them being "too casual" or whatever but at the end of the day, who honestly gives a fuck? They both have fun enough gameplay and immersive as fuck worlds, and I picked both because there's Fallout if you're more into Sci-Fi stuff and Skyrim if you're more into fantasy stuff.
>>
>>386825125
Yeah, but at the end of the day EA was basically hands off on the game and it was Respawn who developed it
>>
>>386801276
>>386823184
>>386823393
>>386823789
>>386823991

>t.anon who's spent over half his life playing
>actual RPG's
>actual platformer
's
and
>and
>actual sandbox building game
s

Terraria is fucking amazing, you cunt.

also
>t. >>386822342

Goddamm nu-nerds make me sick.
>>
File: SKULL_II.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
SKULL_II.gif
2MB, 480x480px
If you like a challenge and getting high scores go play Devil Daggers.
Super edgy but great looking game, best audio design of anything I've ever played and although simple the gameplay is incredibly well refined with a lot of nuance.
>>
>>386825180
Fallout 3 is the only game by Bethesda I've ever enjoyed.
New Vegas by Obsidian was shit.
>>
KATAMARI DAMACY MOTHERFUCKERS

IT'S FUN

IT'S UNIQUE, THE GRAPHICS ARE GREAT, THE ARTSTYLE IS HILARIOUS, AND THE SOUNDTRACKS ARE AMAZING

PLAY IT
>>
DayZ is the best game ever made.
>>
File: characterlineup_wip05.jpg (645KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
characterlineup_wip05.jpg
645KB, 1920x1080px
Duelyst. It's a unique card game that mixes in a board game mechanic that really makes the game fun and require thought without being a RNG fest like Hearthstone. Art is great, devs are still making content and the card packs are generous.
>>
File: kaho.jpg (61KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
kaho.jpg
61KB, 736x736px
>>386819689
Hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>386825275
this
>>
>>386825180
sorry but I don't want to lose brain cells >>386812738

>>386825260
not that guy but what the fuck is a nu-nerd

Terraria is fun for a few to a dozen hours, finding new items and stuff, but it's pretty fucking autistic and the gameplay is bad. I also don't understand why people try to say that it's that different from minecraft at it's core. I guess they feel ashamed for liking something just as autistic as minecraft.
>>
I don't think there's a single game that everyone should play because people have different tastes
>>
I'd literally buy you a copy of Binary Domain if you haven't played it.
>>
File: nom_nom.jpg (99KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nom_nom.jpg
99KB, 1366x768px
>>386825642
>nu-nerd

Anyone who wasn't one before nerds were OMGSOKAFUKINGWAIILOL.

It's not about the autism anon. You have to go deeper than that.
>>
>>386825808
Terraria is good for autism though.
>Hundreds of little items
>Building and crafting
>Grind for good weapons and armor
>Low system requirements
>Cheap
>>
File: 20170717192123_1.jpg (99KB, 1768x992px) Image search: [Google]
20170717192123_1.jpg
99KB, 1768x992px
>The Silver Case
Yeah, it's not on the level of Killer7 and first two chapters are very slow. But it has an interesting plot and themes. The writing itself is great, the characters really do feel like real people. I didn't expect Tokio to become my favourite character of the year, but he did.

If you like Suda's games and enjoyed Killer7 and "enjoyed" Flower, Sun and Rain (as much as you can enjoy a game that's literally made to be as unfun as possible), you gotta check out The Silver Case.

25th Ward when
>>
>>386824740
>actually worth the $20 asking price

debatable.
>>
File: 1314011768_talking_fried_egg.gif (462KB, 381x271px) Image search: [Google]
1314011768_talking_fried_egg.gif
462KB, 381x271px
>>386825905
>cheap

ur moms cheap too, faggot.
fyght me
>>
>>386825497
Sounds neat, I think I'll check it out
>>
>>386823372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgGcLsZpln8&t=533
>>
File: 1463790625526.gif (995KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463790625526.gif
995KB, 500x375px
>>386802252
Don't forget the bullshit korean upgrade system and Facebook integration
>>
File: Fear_15.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fear_15.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
Classic game, everyone should play it

Don't bother with the sequels
>>
File: zZAjo51.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zZAjo51.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
Killer7. Play this shit.

If you are the type of person who has become bored of games recently, and you just need something fresh and new that will keep your attention all the way through, then this is the game for you.

Everything about this game is unique and fresh, from the gameplay, to the graphics, to the story, the characters, the atmosphere, the incredible soundtrack. Once you finish it, you will realize "wow, I'll never play something this unique again". The plot is very complex, and easily merits multiple playthroughs. The text is full of mystery and half of the time you're just trying to figure out what the fuck everyone is talking about. The game shifts moods quite easily as well, from dark atmosphere to dark but hilarious humor.

At the end of the day, Killer7 isn't a perfect game, but what it does it does best, and the crazy mashup of all of the things it contains merits at least giving it a try. Seriously, you tired gamers out there have no excuse. Give it a try.
>>
>>386800382
Seconding Ghost Trick, it was one of the few times /v/ was right about a game being good
>>386824548
Its the same devs, its why you can get a few Ace Attorney vibes through the game
>>
>>386826235
It was for me.

It's fun as fuck and gave me more than two hours of enjoyment per dollar, which, if you're willing to accept the value of that shady metric of quality, is pretty good.
I only wish that I'd have heard about the game when it was still running its funding campaign so that I could have spread the word. I wish all those stretch goals had been met (though, maybe it's for the better, really)
>>
File: 1353956255482.jpg (91KB, 504x500px) Image search: [Google]
1353956255482.jpg
91KB, 504x500px
If you enjoyed SMT, Pokemon Monster Rancher or basically any monster raising/fighting game, you'll love this one even more

Even comes with the bonus of having a mulit-version sequell
>>
>>386802297
>Why haven't you played TWEWY, anon?
Because id rather play the jap version and I'm not confident enough in my reading speed
>>
>>386824740
it's already on my wishlist, but i've been burnt by early access before. thanks anon
>>
>>386822872
>Haven't even touched Birthright
Good. Imagine everything good Conquest did but removed
>>
Animal Crossing
If you like hard core games, it might not be for you. Everyone needs to relax and chill sometimes though. Sitting back and digging up some fossils or talking to some residents while watching some tv is probably one of the chillest things I've seen in games.
Are you more of a completionist? There's a few hundred bugs and fish for you to track down and catch. Some only show up during the evening or summer, and some are only around in certain seasons. If you want them all you're going to have to be diligent and determined to catch them all and fill up your encyclopedia.
More of a tycoon kind of guy? Show that thievius raccoonus who's boss and turn your little shack into a mighty manor. You'll start with one room, but with a little work you can turn that into a 6 room mansion.
Oh yeah that's reminds me. Decorating. The larger your house the more you can put it in obviously. The shops and villagers can supply you with a huge catalogue of furniture and neat items for your house. Any theme you want, from japanese to sloppy degenerate. Want a picnic table? Sure. Want the Blue Falcon from F-Zero? You can have that too.
Oh yeah remember when I said villagers? There's almost 500 different ones. And they all want to come live with you. Some are dicks, but a lot are pretty cool. It's the spice of life fucker.
Play Animal Crossing.
>>
>>386826584
>If you are the type of person who has become bored of games recently
Sold
>>
File: ss13.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss13.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Space Station 13 is something that cannot be explained, but only experienced. Think a combination of a top down sprite space station simulator meets Trouble In Terrorist Town. Pretty much everything in every single round, which can last hours, relies purely on player agency. The entire thing is the end results of 15 years of autistic work by various volunteers and it is quite possibly the most expansive free video game ever made.
>>
>>386794392
paper mario if you like turn based combat and mario games
>>
>>386825356
I've always wanted to play that game. I want to roll up cool and weird stuff.
>>
>>386798917
I will as soon as a sale comes on. It looks really interesting
>>
>>386799627
I don't buy Early Access games sorry but, it does look really awesome though
>>
>>386825275
underrated game
>>
>Ghost Trick for being an all-around masterpiece and very underplayed
>The Witness just for the gorgeous setting and genius way it's laid out for perspective tricks and the eureka moment of finding evironmental puzzles
>Furi mostly for the soundtrack and just being a damn good boss rush game
>>
File: addtext_com_MTQyNDEyMzg0MTg0.png (48KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MTQyNDEyMzg0MTg0.png
48KB, 250x188px
>>386794392
Bang Howdy

It's a pseudo-RTS from the mid 2000s. It died from lack of devs giving a fuck and the past few years it has only had a playerbase of like 10 people. But it JUST got released on Steam and has a Kickstarter going for them to make new content.

I would be so happy if it saw a resurgence.
>>
>>386827840
this desu.
>>
File: jILZxy2_d.jpg (25KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
jILZxy2_d.jpg
25KB, 500x334px
Dungeon Fighter Online

Good game
>>
>>386798917
this
>>
File: 1.jpg (27KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27KB, 460x215px
>metro series
i dont care if you want to read the books or play the games, but metro has one of the universes ever made in gaming
>>
>>386794392
Blaster Master Zero. It has tight controls, Metroidvania structure from before Metroid was even a thing, fun bosses, 2 different gameplay styles with their own quirks and unique elements and outright excellent music. It's literally a blast to play through.
>>
>>386796504
>0,01 pesos has been deposited in your cuenta de banco
>>
File: Notinfrontofher.jpg.png (27KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
Notinfrontofher.jpg.png
27KB, 700x840px
>>386794392
best rpg maker game
>>
>>386829571
Cuenta DEL Banco.
>>
>>386794392
motherfuckin MOLE MANIA for the gameboy
>>
File: header.jpg (11KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
11KB, 460x215px
play hexcells

it is deeply rewarding. it has wonderful ambient music, a pleasing minimalist visual style, challenging puzzles with easy to understand rules, and it is meticulously crafted so that you will never have to guess or weigh odds (as in: minesweeper)

all of its sequels are just as good, if not better, and they're all cheap

http://store.steampowered.com/app/265890/Hexcells/
>>
File: WeaponSlider.jpg (38KB, 670x360px) Image search: [Google]
WeaponSlider.jpg
38KB, 670x360px
>>386794392
Dead Space 2, and to a lesser extent Dead Space 1
Both are great games, but while DS1 has a better atmosphere and level design, DS2 has better gameplay and a good PC port
Tearing with necromorphs with interesting weapons, freezing threats with stasis, and shooting sharp objects back at enemies with kinesis makes for such an amazing gameplay loop

>>386796250
I'm interested in the Yakuza series, but how should I go about it?
Go in release order, 1 through 5, then 0 and Kiwami?
And what should I do about the cut content in Y3? I can't read moonspeak
Also is Dead Souls actually good?
>>
File: Gunstar_Super_Heroes_cover.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gunstar_Super_Heroes_cover.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
Download and play in VBA right now, pick Red Easy and you'll beat the game in twenty minutes, then you can decide to run through the next 5 difficulties to fill in the story or drop it, but even don't you technically experienced the entire game in twenty mintues
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.