[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the drugs somehow, magically, make you forget every memory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>the drugs somehow, magically, make you forget every memory relevant to the plan and no other memories

>you get your memories back JUST into time to not fuck everything up

how did they get away with this
>>
>>386793757
It's a video game.
>>
>>386793757
Their whole plan was counting on that exact thing happening, easily could've failed.
Thats why the other party members look genuinely concerned when the news comes out that protag is dead.
Not defending the writing in this game but if you're gonna bitch about something bitch about akechi
>>
Lazy writing. It worked in that one episode of Code Geass because Lelouch was smart enough to work out what he did to himself even after erasing his own memories, and he didn't need to really recover them at all for the plan to succeed, he just needed to not have memories while in the presence of a mind reader who could work out his plan. Also, the way he did it was with actual magic.
>>
>>386793934

Can I bitch about how the PT, despite giving Ryuji shit, were probably the most non-discreet secret group ever and constantly talked about stuff in public places and went into the Metaverse in bust areas despite knowing full well normal people could see them and get pulled in by accident?
>>
>>386793757
Story telling.
>>
File: IMG_4185.png (2MB, 1396x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4185.png
2MB, 1396x752px
COGNITIVE PSCIENCE, SON
>>
File: 1501109792344.jpg (149KB, 552x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1501109792344.jpg
149KB, 552x1283px
>>386793757
>game where you go into another world
>you can summon demons
>why did drugs make me forget stuff
You chose to be mad about this?
The writing wasn't that great but come on there are more retarded things in this game to be upset about
>>
Shido's palace and bossfight are the weakest shit of all time.
Nothing to do with the thread topic but I just wanted you to all know.
>>
It all went to shit after Futaba's palace.
>>
>>386794097
Yes
>>
File: 1502294553313.png (797KB, 692x744px) Image search: [Google]
1502294553313.png
797KB, 692x744px
I liked it at the time, but the more you think about it, the less sense it makes.
Like time travel in movies, just resist the voice in your head telling you to look for plot holes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.