[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that this game is so fucking easy? I had no problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why is it that this game is so fucking easy? I had no problems with this game all the way up to the final boss
>>
>>386791779
Play Lightning Returs, it's more fun and challenging.
>>
>>386791847
Is the game playable on PC? I had to play XIII-2 on the PS3 because the PC version was such ass
>>
>>386791949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOEI-SGyc5E
gives a pretty good overview without discussing the story.
>>
The only good things from this game were Lightning in best outfit, Caius, and Serah boobs
>>
>>386791779
Because you can pretty much just go with pure commando and ravenger set ups with occasional medic and steam roll the whole game. At least XIII in my experience, you had to use most rolls maybe not all the time but they all had uses.

As much shit as people give XIII couldn't really stand XIII-2 at all. Aside from having less linearity it did most everything else worse.

>>386791847
Is LR any good, never got around to picking it up.
>>
It seems like the best way to play the XIII trilogy is on PS3, is that true?
>>
>>386791779
For whatever reason, Squeenix decided to lock most of the arena, where the only remotely challenging non-Caius fights in the game are, behind DLC. The PC version comes with the arena fights, but if you're playing on the PS360, it's paid DLC.
>>
>>386794842
there was a huge underlying cheapness to XIII-2 desu, like comparing a blockbuster movie to a made for TV Movie
>>
>>386794960
Lightning Returns plays great on PC. Everything else play on PS3
>>
>>386791779
Final boss was easy too. Did you play the Coliseum DLC? That shit was exponentially harder than anything in the first two games. Don't know about LR haven't played it.
>>
File: 1482101900039.jpg (55KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482101900039.jpg
55KB, 500x281px
>>386796454
>have to pay for the optional superboss
Yeah, that's basically modern Square Enix
>>
>>386797767
>superboss
buddy there are 10 and the final boss has 5 variations ranging from lvl1 to 100. The DLC made me realize not only that I leveled up wrong but that there is a wrong way to level up in the first place and it is literally unbeatable because he heals half his health before you can outdamage him. It's a pretty fucking nuts fight. There were only like 2 easy fights in the whole thing, everything else was extremely hard and I 5 starred the entire first game with little issue.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.