[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those epic final ultimate battles/duals you had online against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1499613755486m.jpg (73KB, 728x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499613755486m.jpg
73KB, 728x1024px
As the name suggests have any of you even been in a moment where you and the other opposing foe were faced to faced in an actual dual like scenario? How did it go and did you and the other shared the same respect and admiration for each other as you two fought each other?

Has there been moments where you were in a battle that you knew that you will either lose or go down but you did not go without a fight and you actually put up an actual last stand battle?

Tell me your tales /v/!
>>
File: latest-3.jpg (17KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
17KB, 300x215px
>>386788207
Yeah this buddy right here.
>>
I can't recall any but I know I had some really tense street fighter matches. Those fights where you say, "that was a nice fight" you just have that feeling, other person probably feels differently though most likely.
>>
It's tough to recall that. I remember my stomps better than close shaves.
>>
>>386788207
Why did you use an image of terminator for this?
>>
>>386792368
Because obama thats why
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1280x1024px
Why hasn't anyone made a 1v1 action game yet? Is it latency issues or what?
>>
>>386793990
There is one in for honor 1v1 but it's goddamn full of cancer now that it has caused me blind fucking rage due to the amount of centurions and headbutting shogukis in that fucking mode.

Fuck 1v1 and fuck anyone that supports it. It is just nothing but full of spamming vheap cunts that wont let you even have a fucking chance of putting up your fucking shield goddamnit fuck! From my last match against a headbutting spamming fucking fatass weeaboo fucktarded sumo bastard kept fucking hit me then instant headslam me in the face which depletes all of my stamina to zero yhen does it again over and fucjing iver and i was not able to dodge it at all because of the guy rapid constant headbutting spam that it literally was not possible to fucking dodge.

So i ended uo getting fucking pissed as fuck, raged quit from that fucking match, punched my controller and slammed it on the floor, grabbed my headset and snapped it in half, punched my tv screen, bashed my console, yell so loud that my voice how has died and is sore now and not to mention that I fucking punched the wall next to me and ended up breaking my window and beat myself in the head til my noes started to bleed and if you think this is edgy and fake fuck you it isn't fuck duels and fuck spamming cunts fuck everyone i hope we all fucking die goddamnit fucking bastards fuck!

I can even hear the ringing in my head now after i used both my hands to slap my head so hard and i just now recently punched my metal nightstand and now there is a dent and my hand is bleeding now fuck.
>>
>>386795245
Holy shit you need to get help
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.