[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game will you be playing on October 27th? Super Mario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

What game will you be playing on October 27th?

Super Mario Odyssey, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, or Assassin's Creed: Origins?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13671743
>>
>>386779621
None of those because they are all shit.
>>
OP you know your pic is gonna get deleted right?
>>
>>386779621
First two, probably Mario first, Wolfenstein later that day. Assassin's Creed games are only worth getting a year later in a Steam Sale.
>>
singleplayer FPSes arent fun
>>
>>386779621

Grew out of Nintendo games and don't enjoy their first party stuff anymore. Never played any of the Wolfenstein games old or new before, Assassin's Creed is only getting worse with each release.

So none of the above.
>>
>>386779954
Nu doom was pretty fun.
>>
I'm legitimately excited for Assassin's Creed: Origins. I'm not saying it's going to be groundbreaking or anything, but I really enjoy the AC games' formula and I like the setting they picked for this one.
>>
I didn't even finish the first new Wolfenstein game, just didn't really do anything for me. I'd rather play something like Metro or Stalker.

I like 3D Mario games but I don't really enjoy them enough to spend 90 dollars on one. If somebody gets it for me I'll probably play it and have a good time, but eh.

Ass Creed is dog shit for ADD kids.

The real answer though is that I probably won't be playing anything because I'm lucky if I even get to sleep with the way college is going.
>>
>>386780734
>I didn't even finish the first new Wolfenstein game, just didn't really do anything for me.
Same here man.
I just got tired of it. It tried too hard to force drama and show how "super duper ebil" the nazis were, while including typical ridicilous wolfenstein nazi tech in it. The tones clashed too much. If they wanted to make a serious game with drama about the evils of the Nazis, they should not have gone with Wolfenstein as that series has never been fucking serious at all.

Also, the gameplay was utterly lackluster and half of the time, I wanted to be on the side of the nazis because at least they got cool as fuck mechs and shit while you have basically recolored AKs and other dulls standard fare fps guns.
>>
Probably the new Wolfenstein, although I'm not a big fan of how narrative-heavy the new game is looking to be. I thought the Old Blood expansion had a good balance of gameplay and storytelling that didn't involve switching to a third person cutscene every ten minutes.

No switch, so no Mario for me, unfortunately.

Not interested in Assassin's Creed. Looks as shallow as every other modern Ubisoft game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.