[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mention game >underages assume you only know it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Harvester_cover.jpg (22KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
Harvester_cover.jpg
22KB, 300x380px
>mention game
>underages assume you only know it because some youtube schmuck recently played it

What's her name /v/?
>>
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties, Wild Woody
God I hate getting lured into a thread and references are thrown around then the thread just unflinchingly segues to bullshit conversation about some idiot's girlfriend's roommate and their youtube drama and their unfunny series of terrible in-jokes
>>
File: harvester.gif (1MB, 332x221px) Image search: [Google]
harvester.gif
1MB, 332x221px
>You always were a kid diddler Steve!
>>
Aladdin
Goof Troop on SNES
>>
Recently, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

What useless faggot is ruining one of my favorite point and clicks?
>>
>>386769583
Harvester was pretty poo
The only interesting thing was the ending
I did like how everything got all fucked up in that mansion towards the end
>>
>>386769583
Thanks for reminding me. Time to watch the Restuprae again!
>>
>>386771063
Wasn't he wearing a similar shirt, when cops arrested him?
>>
>>386773503
Jobs they don't want to lose, families, etc. Things have just changed since they started.
>>
>>386773853
They became cringey dudes with no passion
>>
>>386773676
Yes, he always was such a kidder.
>>
>>386769583
I really want to play that game and Phantasmagoria because it just looks like such entertaining trash and I love me some entertaining trash.
>>
>>386769583
LISA
Fuck you dunkey
>>
File: earthbound.png (25KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
earthbound.png
25KB, 800x600px
Earthbound

You kids won't appreciate how cool finding this game was on your own - before Giygas was inserted into every fucking top 10 bosses and you could actually experience how horrifying he was. Of course your generation "discovered" the awful and cringey Undertale, so I guess you sort of have an idea.
>>
>>386775435
I had the privilege of getting to experience Earthbound before it blew up. I got a hold of a copy not long after the first Smash Bros came out because I wanted to play the game that Ness was from since I had no idea who he was. Probably one of my better decisions too, since a physical copy of Earthbound is pretty rare these days.
>>
File: Earthbound-Big-Box.jpg (171KB, 1280x856px) Image search: [Google]
Earthbound-Big-Box.jpg
171KB, 1280x856px
>>386775435
I remember my local video store having the big box in the 90s
>>
>>386776036

These fucking things aren't even rare

Why 600+ on eBay?
>>
>>386776146
because hipsters
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.