[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IAN'S CROSS POSTING BULLSHIT HAS MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: trannyposting.png (786KB, 1440x1346px) Image search: [Google]
trannyposting.png
786KB, 1440x1346px
IAN'S CROSS POSTING BULLSHIT HAS MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO NINTENDO ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
>>
>designs have changed
Because the hardware the games are on has also. The simple designs of the first 2 gens are purely because of limitations of the Game Boy, you can't overdesign something and make it easy to translate into 8-bit graphics.
>>
>>386768091
I think Pokemon would look better if they had to be rendered on a Gameboy Color before any other design steps
>>
>>386767371
OH shit! Are you telling me a thing that has been around for TWENTY GODDAMN YEARS has changed over time?

Just like literally every single fucking thing that's been around for 20 years?

For god's sake, even the fucking big-mac isn't the same burger it was 20 years ago. Even the grand fucking canyon has changed! Very slightly, but it has.

Expecting literally anything to be exactly the same over twenty fucking years is just straight up unreasonable, and change itself isn't a sign of deteriorating quality.

Also, it's fucking Pokemon.
You get in deep enough to care, you're in deep enough to not even see the monster designs anymore, just a collection of stats and abilities and probabilities.
>>
>>386769473
True, if I don't like the new creature designs I'll just keep using my favorites.

They are not taking the pokemon away we grew up with.
>>
>>386767371
Gaming journalism is a joke.
>>
File: vp3.png (6KB, 265x166px) Image search: [Google]
vp3.png
6KB, 265x166px
>>386767371
>>>/vp/
>>
File: ...hm.gif (2MB, 457x321px) Image search: [Google]
...hm.gif
2MB, 457x321px
>>386767371
>>386768091
>POKEMON DIDNT HAVE CIRCLE EYES BECAUSE IT WAS HARD TO MAKE CIRCLE ON GAMBO
>>
>compare the eyes of this legendary Pokémon clearly meant to look intimidating to the ones of this basic starter intended to look goofy
>>
Who the fuck is Ian?
>>
File: straws.jpg (38KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
straws.jpg
38KB, 500x281px
>>386773130
>Eyes = an overall design

>>386774514
This. Cherrypicking at it's finest.
>>
>>386769473
People have every right to complain as you do right now, complaining about others complaining. The fact of the matter is, Pokemon no longer has anything cool and people are trying to apply logic as to why they think an icecream cone looks stupid instead of just saying "i dislike how shitty pokemon has gotten" and leave it at that. You don't have to explain exactly how you feel about everything you stupid autistic faggots
>>
>>386775337
>Pokemon no longer has anything cool
t. sinnohfetus

Don't worry, you'll grow out of the "it's different so it sucks" phase eventually.
>>
>>386772578
No one cares
>>
>>386775452
Not an argument, you pimpled-faced fatfuck dweeb.
>>
>>386775452
>booboo keys and a floating glass of chocolate milk
Yeah okay. Even shit which is supposed to be so epik and kewl like giratina are shitty designs. He looks like a fucked up grubworm
>>
File: sadchu.gif (207KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadchu.gif
207KB, 480x360px
Please bluepill me on gen seven. Please.
I have owned Sun since it came out. I never really played it, i gave it to my sister, and she never plays it. i could start sun at any time.
please convince me why i'll like it. i want to like pokemon again. i am tired of disappointment after disappointment.
>>
>>386776207
If what you want is old style Pokemon then that's a poor choice. SM is heavily narratively based and has designs that intentionally stray out of standard Pokemon design conventions.
>>
>>386776207
Pretty decent mons. Pokebank came out, right? So you can use old mons too.
>>
>>386776207
If you haven't played anything semi-recent I can't recommend Black and White highly enough, 150 new Pokemon you know nothing about makes it fell like Gen1 all over again
>>
>>386776023
>floating glass of chocolate milk
Which pokemon fits this description? I agree with you otherwise.

>>386776207
The problem for me is that it feels like an entirely different game. While the battling mechanics are largely the same, the overall design of the game is different. The art, the characters, the music, the story, and so on all feel like a western cartoon.

>>386776695
This.
>>
>>>/vp/
>>
>>386772578

/vp/ is probably one of the worst boards on the site.
>>
>>386776207
>handholding throughout the whole game
>rivals and friends show up every couple of minutes to halt your progress
>roadblocks in every single new route
>you can no longer fish in any body of water, instead you can only do it in certain tiles
>bicycles are gone, you ride a Tauros instead but you have to hold B to go fast
>game is beyond easy, not a single trainer has a full team
>literally no post game
>Red and Blue show up but they're teams are not even as strong as the Elite Four champion

Don't play it anon. I would tell you to wait until USM come out, but they'll likely be shit as well.
>>
>>386777918
I wonder why
>>
>>386775452
genwunners are the majority, sorry cucklet, nostalgia wins which is why every new pokemon game panders to us genwunners
>>
File: pokemon_punk.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_punk.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
>>386778089

Pokemon is full of autistic manchildren and actual children
4chan is full of underage b&
/v/ and /vg/ are full of namefags and tripfags

Making a pokemon board was a horrible idea. Pokemon threads have always been better on /v/ even after /tr/'s conception.
>>
>>386778213
>Admitting gen 1 is only liked because of nostalgia
Nice
Gen 4 > Gen 2 > Gen 7 > Black/White 2 >>> Gen 6 >>>>>>>> Gen 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black/White > Gen 3
>>
>>386778456
I like the containment board. It makes less autists come here.

We also should have a /eceleb/ or a /vc/ - Vidya Celebrity & Twitter Screencaps.
>>
>>386778773
Define video game culture
>>
>>386779293
Why. I never spoke about video game culture.
>>
>>386779428
>We also should have a /eceleb/
Define video game culture, because video game related ecelebs like AVGN and JonTron are video game culture and thus allowed on /v/
If you can come up with a definition for what video game culture is that would exclude content created by those ecelebs, you might have an argument.
>>
>>386779769
By extent you are saying that pokemon is not video game culture, since it supposedly to be posted on /vp/ and not /v/?
>>
I'm glad Gamefreak's confirmed their intent is to make Pokemon that fit into the environment, not just ones that look like animals.
>>
>>386779970
I'm not saying that, though. Pokemon is video games, and discussion of the Pokemon video games are allowed on /v/.
Discussion of the Pokemon anime or manga is not video games, and is why /vp/ exists.
>>
>>386767371

Technically it was the website that interviewed Masuda that showed him Ian's post
>>
>>386780168
>not just ones that look like animals.
When was that even a thing? The first games have pokemon looking like animals, plants, objects, monsters, etc. They were never exclusively animals.
>>
>>386780390
Exactly, yet people stupidly claimed they were.
>>
>>386769473
>You get in deep enough to care, you're in deep enough to not even see the monster designs anymore, just a collection of stats and abilities and probabilities.

this could be part of the problem. they are FORCED to use the ones with the best numbers so they're mad that not every single one appeals to them and they're stuck using pokemon they don't like name and design wise
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.