[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you make Mr. Game and Watch relevant in 2017 outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: real hood nigga.png (26KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
real hood nigga.png
26KB, 250x250px
Is there a place for this guy in the modern era?
>>
>>386764073
no
>>
File: game & watch 4am.png (155KB, 815x650px) Image search: [Google]
game & watch 4am.png
155KB, 815x650px
>>386764073
Do a G&W collection with every G&W game, but with both the originals and remade versions of each one
>>
Game & Watch: Modern Warfare
>>
Use him as the mascot/figurehead for the Switch subscription retro game download service.
Put him in the trailers, the manual, the menus, all of it.
It doesn't make him a game character, but he's cute, and I feel like he does have a place somewhere.
>>
>>386764514
This and make the originals look like you played them on the actual device
>>
>>386764514
This
Game and Watch Gallery was a solid series
>>
>>386764073
Knowing nintendo, they'd probably just make those minigames into an app at this point.
>>
File: 1356887844899.gif (2MB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1356887844899.gif
2MB, 250x192px
>>386764073
OP, look at what >>386764514 says

They had the G&W Gallery Series as well as the collection of all the original titles on the DS.

I think it could be cool to see them give us full modern updates to some of the older titles in the same package as all of the originals and all of the G&W Gallery games (all 4 of them, I think?) as "free" Virtual Console releases you can access in game.

It could even be made extra silly by giving us a game like Chef with a modern, HD beautiful update but you're still playing as Mr. Game and Watch. Might appeal to the same crowd as shit like Goat Simulator or Octodad.

Also, what >>386764771 said is fucking genius. Why hasn't Nintendo jumped on this yet? Being a Nintendo fan is suffering, I swear... The audience almost always has better ideas than the developers
>>
there will be game&watch apps on the itunes/play store in 2 years or less

nintendo knows how to shill. they forced G&W down our throats 16 years ago so we wouldn't forget. they will come to collect their sheckles soon
>>
Not really. I love G&W but forcing Nintendo to keep their old characters relevant gives them less space for new series like Splatoon and ARMS.
>>
>>386764771
Absolute genius!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.