[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people serious when they say "this game destroyed me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Are people serious when they say "this game destroyed me emotionally" or "i cried so hard" ?

I felt literally nothing, it was all forced non-sense.
>>
>>386762374
you have autism anon, you should get it checked
>>
>>386762374
It wasn't emotional but the characters and the music stuck with me for some reason.
Looking back at it, it's a shit "game" though.
>>
>>386762374
You probably just have Asperger's.
>>
>>386763045
>>386763252
>you have autism if you don't fall for emotion-bait game
Look there's been movies or even video games that emotionally got me, but maybe it's time to accept the fact that this ""game"" was simply poorly written?
>>
>>386762374
This game was shit, only fun I had was rewinding time and watching the dyke get shot 50 times
>>
Warren destroyed Max emotionally with his 8 inch length, 5 inch circumference cock
>>
>>386763320
They probably haven't seen enough films to no what competent writing is and get emotional watching Frozen
>>
>>386763553
How ironic. How did I miss that?
*know
>>
I cried, but then I cry at anything even remotely sad/sentimental. I got over it in a couple of hours.
>>
It depends on your attachment to the characters/suspension of disbelief.

I didn't like them that much, therefore I found it lacking.
Nothing wrong with finding it good, however. Different perspectives.
>>
>this game destroyed me emotionally
>destroyed me

Why are women so dramatic with their words? It made you feel mild discomfort, female. The most distressful thing you've experience is your BF's dick in your asshole that made you have PTSD flashbacks of your childhood.
>>
>>386765171
everyone is so goddamn dramatic and hyperbolic because attention is the leading currency of the internet
>>
>>386765171
that webm will never not make me laugh
>>
File: 2017-07-31_0808.png (167KB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-31_0808.png
167KB, 329x319px
What's wrong fag? Too much of a (((patrician))) for a game that everyone likes?
>>
>>386765171
whats going on here?
>>
>>386765642
character gets killed in The Walking Dead. Everyone freaks the fuck out... for the record its not just women who are crybaby faggots about TV shows, dudes are over the top too.
>>
>>386762374
You're probably older than 16, anon
>>
>>386765642
they're watching the walking dead. a long time, well-liked character eats it pretty horribly as seen here
>>
>>386765171
The room they're in raises a lot of questions about who these people are or this social circle in general
>>
>>386765894
>>386765972
well i guess they just couldnt and were so done
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (422KB, 1500x1234px) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
422KB, 1500x1234px
>>386765642
Women
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.