[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Draenei are Jews. Think about it. Long ago, The Draenei flourished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2011-04-07-391278.jpg (80KB, 621x800px) Image search: [Google]
2011-04-07-391278.jpg
80KB, 621x800px
Draenei are Jews. Think about it.
Long ago, The Draenei flourished on Argus. Then, a new leader came and divided the race in two: demon and Draenei. Long ago, the Jews lived in Israel, but Jesus divided the nationality into those who believed that Jesus was the son of God, and those who did not

The Draenei arrrive on Argus and create towns, eventually allying with the native Orcs. The Jews establish towns across Europe and become friends with the native Christians

Mannoroth corrupts the Orcs and makes them kill the Draenei. Hitler comes and convinces the Germans to kill the Jews.

Outlands gets torn apart from many portals being opened. Europe gets torn apart {theoretically} from the battles between the Axis and the Allies

The Draenei escape to Azeroth, but the Blood Elves try to kill them off... The Draenei fight back. The Jews return to Israel to establish a country, but the Palestinians don't want the Jews taking their holy land... The Jews fight back

tl;dr Mannoroth did nothing wrong
>>
>>386759616
They are Indians.
>>
Do jews have huge futa horse cocks? Checkmate.
>>
>>386760748
Poo in the spaceship.
>>
>>386759616
tl;dr
>>
Nope.

But Dunmer are the jews. Litereally almost all of their lore is based on Old Testament shit.
>>
post more sexy space goats in stockings
>>
>>386759616
>The Draenei arrrive on Argus and create towns, eventually allying with the native Orcs.
They arrive on Draenor, not Argus. The draenei come from Argus. Also they didn't ally with the orcs and lived segregated from them.

>Mannoroth corrupts the Orcs and makes them kill the Draenei.
Actually, Gul'dan, an orc, corrupts the orcs by being influenced by the Burning Legion.

>Outlands gets torn apart from many portals being opened
Which was because Medivh was possessed by Sargeras and worked with Gul'dan to open a gateway between Azeroth and Draenor. Draenor wasn't torn apart because of ideological differences but because a big demon mastermind pupeteered them all.
>>
File: 1496792773932.jpg (35KB, 600x549px)
1496792773932.jpg
35KB, 600x549px
>>386759616
>you will never get to smell those panties
>>
>>386759616
jesus christ dranei truly are something
>>
>>386759616
Are there any active BC private servers? I wanna be an alien goat slut now.
>>
>>386762995
That is plate armor, back when fantasy was good
>>
warcraft orcs are literal black niggers
>>
>>386759616
moderate muslims, they plan to make you their army no matter your opinion
>>
>>386759616
I want to fuck a space goat jew.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.