[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you never get sick of. This game is a perfect game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

Games you never get sick of. This game is a perfect game every time I play it.
>>
>>386758463
why are their boots metal?
>>
>>386758463
The splitscreen VS is absolute shit though
>>
>>386759682
word
main story is very replayable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjb9FbH783s

the game is much easier than i remembered though
>>
>>386759875
>Boss B
Say what you want about Zero, I was damn glad they remixed it in that game.
>>
>>386759601
One theory is that they amputate their legs at the knee and are replaced with cybernetics to reduce the potential for blacking out in high-g maneuvers. But then people say the "g-diffuser" is supposed to do that. So really I don't have an answer for you.

Fun game though. Too bad everything after was dogshit
>>
>>386758463
I agree.
>>
>>386761187
its probably both of those.

falco was still okay when his g-diffuser failed, probably thanks to his metal legs.
>>
In my highschool years, it was SSBM.
>>
>>386759601
In the first game, it was implied that they had robotic legs. Afterwards, it was changed to metal boots.
>>
This one right here.
Best Multiplayer on the console and the story mode still makes me laugh.
>>
File: th (1).jpg (19KB, 299x208px)
th (1).jpg
19KB, 299x208px
>>386758463
Your choice is also good OP
>>
File: IMG_0030.jpg (65KB, 425x425px)
IMG_0030.jpg
65KB, 425x425px
I still play 1-2 hours most days
>>
File: Party Pooper.jpg (26KB, 608x435px)
Party Pooper.jpg
26KB, 608x435px
DON'T PARTY JUST YET
>>
Truly a classic in game design
>>
>>386758463
>>386762045
>>386762075
HOW DID RARE DO IT?!
>>
>>386762168
so comfy. Music and graphics so soothing & refreshing. gonna youtube a play through now just to enjoy it again. thanks for the reminder, anon
>>
>>386762417
yes thats very nice, heres your (you) now move along
>>
>>386758463
Agreed OP, its really easy to just play a round and not get too dedicated to it. It's got a pretty heavy arcade feel to it and is one of the best ones at it in that sense.

I kinda have 2 games that I just can't stop playing. Vice City and Super Mario 64.

Vice City has a killer soundtrack and awesome atmosphere. SM64 I just like to fuck around and see what new things I can do in it.
>>
My emperor! I've FAILED you!
>>
Caiman here, no problem.
>>
the funny thing is nintendo continues to remake starfox even though they got it completely right on the 64
>>
>>386762168
Private server or just offline? Have you tried the psu private server on pc? I wanna try it but I heard it's missing most of the aoti content which was when psu got good.
>>
>>386758463
>never get sick of
>starfox 64
How?
>>
A lot of those N64 games don't feel right anywhere else. Starfox 64 just feels wrong emulated or on Wii U. You need that weird grindy N64 stick and awkward 6-button layout.
>>
>>386763624
Mostly offline Gamecube, I occasionally dip my toes into private servers but they're all running BB so eh.
>>
File: IMG_1307.png (118KB, 758x426px)
IMG_1307.png
118KB, 758x426px
>>386762168
This needs to be released on the Virtual Console on the Switch. I miss it so much.
Also pic related. It's perfect for a sick day or when you're stuck inside for a while.
>>
my n64 got stolen when Conker's was popular, never played it.
i moved on mentally from 64 when that happened and shifted straight into PC.

nothing surpassed Tribes back then. games today can barely scratch Tribes, Quake, Unreal, Command and Conquer, Diablo, Starcraft, Half-life.
god, when Tiberium Sun came out it was over. PC games cutscenes were just superior to everything.
>>
>>386764309
what do you mean? Its an arcade shooter that last 40 minutes at most. There are multiple paths and routes to the end. How can you not enjoy it?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.