[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a Nioh thread. Dark Souls 1 is no longer my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1497562639858.jpg (552KB, 504x947px) Image search: [Google]
1497562639858.jpg
552KB, 504x947px
Let's have a Nioh thread.

Dark Souls 1 is no longer my favorite video game.

:^)
>>
>>386757495
Why is Way of the Wise such bullshit perma buff enemy damagesponge shitfest?
>>
>>386759240
make a critical LW build
>>
>>386759382
Explain, or rather show a screenshot of said build. There might be thousands of builds on forums to find but only one correct that you are referring to.
>>
>>386759617
get a hikoemon ichimonji (20% ccd critical from the 2 piece bonus) and put 16.9% ccd critical (19.9% at max familiarity) on it
use hi-nezumi for another 21% ccd (critical)
max cornered tiger for another 8%

get 99 magic and whatever else you want to max 1kat damage
use leeching talismans for a high damage boost and to quickly get into critical range
use shadowround and extraction talismans with elemental shots to instantly charge your LW gauge
use an onikiba as your second weapon to regenerate quick change scrolls every time you exist living weapon

congrats, you just made a build that can easily clear all of WotW and only eats up your guardian slot and 2 weapons, now dedicate the rest of your slots to farm gear like full pirate armor and the pirate clan
>>
>>386760058
This sounds too good to be true. This isn't patched yet is it?
>>
>>386757495
Had tons of fun with Nioh.

How is the DLC?
>>
>>386760425
Fun and challenging.
>>
>>386760127
it's not going to be patched

living weapon was nerfed on release and won't be touched again

I've cleared all of the base game with this build on WotW without any problems. If you want even more damage, instead of pirate armor you can use full fanatics which boosts all critical stats by 50% or more damage with the 5 piece bonus from the DLC sanada armor which gives about 26% more ccd critical at around level 270.

But I personally recommend farming armor; either swallowtail or pirate for those ethereal drops. I also recommend that both of your accessories have +95 luck while using living weapon on them.

>>386760425
good, but short

the newest DLC adds a really hard, farm heavy difficulty that's been a lot of fun to clear
>>
>>386760127
also forgot to mention a few things

leeching talismans will outright kill you unless you have tenacity (recurrent damage) on a piece of your gear, which will keep your health at 1 instead of killing you

you want the 19.9% ccd critical on the katana instead of 20% ccd because you will spend vast majority of your time in critical range and if you have special effects (critical) 14% on either of your accessories, it will increase that stat where it wouldn't for a normal 20% ccd. So it's actually more like a 25% ccd instead of 19.9%.
>>
>>386760925
Thanks for the tips, I might just now make it on Wise.
>>
>>386761423
good luck

be sure to put itokuri as your secondary spirit for an extra 40+7 luck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.