[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should you buy this game? Well, there's 2 big reasons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: artifact-dota-banner.jpg (12KB, 857x238px) Image search: [Google]
artifact-dota-banner.jpg
12KB, 857x238px
Why should you buy this game?

Well, there's 2 big reasons.

1. Buying it helps Valve get money that they might use in the development of Half-Life 3. If you want HL3 to be made, then you should buy Artifact

2. It's our way to fight back against Blizzard's Hearthstone. They already dominate the MMO market, we musn't let them dominate the card game market too

Fight the big corporations! support Valve!
>>
>>386757129
it will be free to play though.
>>
>>386757129
>we
sage
>>
>>386757270
buy cards directly from the steam market and give gabe a cut

or else
>>
>>386757270
There's microtransactions though
If you want to support Valve you should buy some stuff, only then we will destroy Blizzard and finally get HL3
>>
>>386757594
>>386757762

seems preferrable to the card pack/lootbox shit blizzard pulls. why has it taken this long for a card game to come out where i can actually trade cards?
>>
>>386757835
You can't trade cards in Artifact.
Your deck has 50 cards and you can have a total of 150 cards in your inventory (this includes your 50 deck cards)
You can pay $30 to clean your inventory so that you can buy more cards
>>
>>386758186
source: my ass
>>
File: ADh7VTg.gif (452KB, 476x508px) Image search: [Google]
ADh7VTg.gif
452KB, 476x508px
>>386757129
>1. If you want HL3 to be made, then you should buy Artifact
If you want HL3 to be made, you should NOT buy or pay anything for Artifact because that would simply encourage Valve to move on from the old stuff

>2. It's our way to fight back against Hearthstone's dominance in the card game market
And Artifact is the only other card game out there?

OP is a fucking idiot and a bait.
>>
>>386758357
>I'm a business man
>I'm also a psychologist
>also I know what I'm talking about

LUL
>>
>>386757129
it will be f2p
>>
Fucking retard. Valve has not been delaying HL3 due to lack of funds. Quite the opposite. They don't need the money, they have no publisher to answer to, they are perfectionists, they want the next Half-Life game to be revolutionary like the last two.
>>
>>386757129
>Fight the big corporations! support Valve!
Nice bait
>>
>>386757129
>Why should you buy this game?
Implying it won't be free.
>>
>>386759001
>he unironically wants to support big companies
and that's why we get shitty AAA games
>>
>>386758638
While I am qualified to teach economics in high school level, I claim to be neither a business man or a psychologist: this is only common sense.

Valve's total equity in 2012 was 2.5 billion dollars. How stupid do you have to be if you think the obstacle in creating HL3 is money? The audience has high expectations towards the series and the company simply does not think taking a reputation risk is necessary in their current state. They have their business covered by other means.

And it's definitely helping their cause when people like OP just buy everything that is fed to them under this crazy idea that would somehow get HL3 made.

So fuck you too and keep laughing, clown.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.