[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cyberpunk 2077 >The Last of Us 2 >Death Stranding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: CyberPunk.jpg (82KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
CyberPunk.jpg
82KB, 800x450px
>Cyberpunk 2077
>The Last of Us 2
>Death Stranding

is this the "holy trinity" of games to look forward to? i think nothing else comes close, maybe the FF7 remake or Red Dead Redemption 2 have a shot but other than those it's gonna be between those three for the GotG for sure
>>
>>386752092
Isn't cyberpunk 2077 being made by CD Projekt Red? How can someone look forward to that if they aren't from reddit and actually play games instead of talk about them? It's going to have garbage gameplay and be released full of bugs and glitches like Witcher 3
>>
>>386752092
>is this the "holy trinity" of games to look forward to?

>Game we know nothing about
>Game we know next to nothing about
>Game we know literally nothing about

>HURDUR Looking forward to durrhurrr

Are you retarded? The fuck are you looking forward to? You don't know shit about them. You're the definition of a sucker.
>>
>>386752092
>Cyberpunk
Who cares. TW3 sucked
>The Last of Us 2
I loved the first one but the sequel is gonna suck. They'll likely to double down on SJW shit now when Ellie is going to be the protagonist.
>Death Stranding
>being excited for hackjima
>>
>>386752434

witcher 3, tlou and mgs 5 were all 10/10 games so it makes sense to look forward to the devs next projects

>>386752296

lmao witcher 3 is one of the most discussed and loved games on /v/
>>
>>386752092
Yeah, I'd agree with that.
>>
>>386752092
>Western trash
>>
>>386752802
>most discussed
yes
>loved games on /v/
no
>>
>>386752296
Man this is why /v/ sucks. If you think the witcher 3 sucks then really you shouldnt even pretend to like games anymore you have no hope.
>>
>>386753689
At first I thought the exact same thing.
Though Death Stranding is Japanese. TLoU is actually good too.
>>
File: 1413827467262.png (38KB, 333x308px) Image search: [Google]
1413827467262.png
38KB, 333x308px
>>386752613

>TW3 sucked
>I loved the last of us
>>
>>386752092
didn't people get outraged over that trailer because of sexism and shit
>>
>>386754176
People still make this shit?
>>
>>386752296
It'll be better than another game from the washed-up Kojima
It'll be better than a sequel to literally children of men, the video game
>>
>>386754259
Only one, and it's the fuckers that made Dear Esther.
>>
>three games
>trinity
why are people using trinity wrong on /v/? it's been weeks since I've seen a proper holy trinity topic
>>
I'm excited for the last of us only to see how awful and forced the lesbian shit is.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>386754248
Yeah, tw3 had terrible gameplay. tlou didn't.
>>
>>386754454
>forced lesbian shit
Muh dick
>>
>>386754292
>Only one, and it's the fuckers that made Dear Esther.
Not really.
People were freaking out about the sexism left and right. I think it was Rock Paper Shotgun (which was going through some really fucking nasty period at the time) that did a particularly embarrasing interview with CDPR in which they were constantly trying to make fucking imply bad intentions... it was absolutely painful.
Various (more-or-less copy-pasted) articles about how awful it is and how it's sexist were at the time released by just about every major gaming outlet.

Chinese Room and Pinchbeck did not, as far as I can tell, have anything to do with it.
>>
>>386754270
>It'll be better than a sequel to literally children of men, the video game
Damn, you wish. Don't insult a good movie like this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.