[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kill teammate >get banned >get a bug >get banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1232325.jpg (129KB, 1200x706px) Image search: [Google]
1232325.jpg
129KB, 1200x706px
>kill teammate
>get banned
>get a bug
>get banned
>kill streamer
>get banned
>honk car
>get banned
>>
File: fffe.jpg (24KB, 854x652px) Image search: [Google]
fffe.jpg
24KB, 854x652px
>/v/ parrots shit without actually knowing anything about it

No, a streamer didn't get some rando banned for killing him. The guy was tracking the stream and using it to screen cheat. The ban was justified and you are just looking for something to whine about
>>
File: 1450115758613.jpg (28KB, 525x585px) Image search: [Google]
1450115758613.jpg
28KB, 525x585px
>play shit game
>get banned
>>
>>386749646
>The ban was justified
wew
>>
>>386749646

where in the TOS does it say you can get banned for stream sniping? why dont the streamers put on a delay instead of advertising to the internet where they are?
>>
>>386751007
>9.Do not cheat: do not use third party programs, macros, client-side hacks, edited game files or anything else that may give you an unfair advantage in the game. This includes promoting or posting links to websites that provide or promote cheats or hacks.

Streamsniping falls under the "anything else that may give you an unfair advantage in the game."
Bans for streamhonking is straight up retarded though. Add a toggle for car horns.
>>
>>386748704

>Kill a guy
>there was another guy around you
>get accused of teaming
>banned

I really feel this is the 1st game to get ruined thanks to streamers
>>
>>386748704
Wait hold up, so it bans you entirely from the game? Its not server based bans? Another reason to stay away from this trash, sick of forced match making.
>>
>>386751231
Streamers broadcast their location publicly, it's like banning someone because they killed a guy who told everyone his location in chat at all times.
>>
Would someone tell me how the PUBG fanbase became so fucking annoying in the span of a couple months?
>>
>>386751231
What the fuck is stream honking?
>>
>>386749646
Thanks for ruining another thread /pol/
>>
>>386751507
Honestly I see way more threads reeeeeeeing about streamers than people actually discussing the game.
>>
>>386751510
Its where you stick your dick out of your car window and piss your stream of urine into the wind while your buttcheeks are firmly pressed against the car horn.
Streamhonking. Its simple.
>>
>>386751507
because they keep telling you this game is the best game ever while its just a regular battle royale game like the others and never have any arguements for why its better other than "dude just play it"
>>
>>386749646
>>386751231
>screen cheating is a justifiable ban
>in an online game
The state of modern gaming everyone
Tell streamers to git gud or to not stream the game.
>>
File: 1477913620678.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477913620678.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
/v/ just sucks at PvP games lol. Pugb will go down as the greatest shooter since COD. And they're not even permanent bans. Streamers have a right to defend themselves they're part of why it's so popular. You just get ready to bend to the will of any streamer who plays the games you like. Heh nothing personal kid
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.