[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be video game >landlord is a complete dick to you when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1502354098817.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502354098817.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>be video game
>landlord is a complete dick to you when you first move in
>even threatens you everyday he'll kick you out if you make one mistake
>one day offer to help him out in his restaurant
>find out hes a pretty cool guy
>practically becomes a father figure to you by the end of the game

>be real life
>move into a tiny and extremely overpriced apartment above landlord's corner shop
>offer to help him out one day out of good will
>tells you to fuck off

Why is real life nothing like video games /v/?
>>
Because you're ugly!
>>
Because stories tend to single out caricatures of people that exist but aren't common in order to make a point.

There are plenty of kindly people, but not every landlord is going to be one of them. Besides, Sojiro is a fucking barista who happens to be giving you a place to stay not a landlord by trade. People who rent places as a career tend to not be terribly kindly.
>>
>>386746807
This

Landlords all turn cynical at one point or another because they have to deal with chucklefucks destroying their property or skimming on rent
>>
>>386746807
>>386746915

I always keep my room clean and pay my rent on time but my landlord is still an asshole.

Why?
>>
>>386747492
Because he expects you to become a chucklefuck at some point anyway

Or maybe he's just an asshole, who knows
>>
>>386747492
People don't magically become nice just because you're a good person or do what's expected of you. The world doesn't revolve around you.
>>
>>386747492
He's a human being with his own problems, probably. He has no obligation to being nice to you.
>>
>>386747727
>>386747726

Sometimes people are just assholes as well. Like Stampy the Elephant. Just a natural asshole.
>>
>>386746621
>landlord is a complete dick
but that's wrong you fool, he was clearly tsundere since day one
>>
>>386747915
Tsunderes are complete cunts though
>>
>>386747961
He just didn't want to get hurt again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.