[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this shit. Once they go into fever mode they break the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: yaripon.png (2KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
yaripon.png
2KB, 256x256px
Fuck this shit.

Once they go into fever mode they break the rhythm, start shouting random crap and I can't even hear the beat anymore. It throws me off every fucking time and I almost instantly lose fever which in turn makes everything so much harder. It's frustrating as fuck. The flashing border doesn't help much, I need the fucking sound.

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>>
yeah patapons a bit sloppy
its got a great artsytle and the music is good, but the gameplay is unpolished and gets grindy later on. unless you're a huge rhythm game fan, its probably not worth playing
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>386743927
>>386744050

I could not for the life of me do the rock toes minigame. I would fail every time no matter what I did.
>>
>flashing border doesn't help
>can't keep his own internal metronome

the challenge of being a drumgod is staying on beat even when your underlings are in the throws of hunting ecstacy.

Try the border again, but instead, when it flashes, make a sound in your head. Basically zone out the actual sound and supplant it with your own internal sound.You are guiding the patapon, the patapon are not guiding you.
>>
I stopped playing when you have to break the rhythm to perform the miracles. THe game became unfun at that point
>>
>>386743927
>not beign able to maintain the tempo
do (You) even rhythm ?
If you are emulating you clearly asked for the frustration
>>
>>386743927
rythm of the presses dosen't change.
just embrace your inner drumming robot and keep pressing those buttons
>>
>>386744296
if you are good enough, you can get to fever in like 3 perfectly timed input sessions. It makes miracle interruptions nearly a non issue.
I do agree that they are disruptive though.
>>
PON PON PATA PON
>>
Casual who only played patapon 3 here, what's the difference between it and 1/2?
>>
File: 1500944850299.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500944850299.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>people have trouble with patapon
i got the hang of it in like a minute and never missed a beat so i assumed it was just as easy for everyone else. you just gotta learn the rythim of the songs and it will make it easier.
>>
>>386745992
It's the hardest for bs reasons.
>>
>>386744493
This
I'm pretty sure ppsspp can't emulate 1 or 2 properly. Always dropped beats on me, while it worked fine on my actual psp.
If you are actually playing on a psp though OP, just try to keep a 4 count going through the fever. It's been years since I've played but I'm pretty sure the gibberish they say is a 4 count and them yelling FEVER is another. After that just get into the groove
>>
File: 2.png (57KB, 299x172px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
57KB, 299x172px
It's never occurred to me that the rhythm part of patapon would ever be a challenge for anyone ever.
>>
>>386747006
This desu, if you are really that handicapped just chant along, that helped me a lot
>>
>>386745992
>only played patapon 3
Not quite to the same extent, but patapon 3 is somewhat the zelda 2 of patapon.
Instead of just 4 guys, you control whole hoards of patapon in the first 2, (in 1, all of them are equally-ish important, in 2, you have a hero unit like in 3, but the rest of your army is still pretty important and probably going to get most of your focus)
it's a lot less grind focused, the art style is better in the first two in my opinion (3 got a lot more detailed in terms of graphics and it sucked the charm out a bit)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.