[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What video games can I play while watching videos on my secondary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1280x720px
What video games can I play while watching videos on my secondary monitor? (I have ADD)
>>
>>386742959
What games can you not play while watching videos on a second monitor? I feel like I do this all the time, regardless of the game.
>>
>>386742959
Pretty much anything. I do WoW, LoL, Dark Souls, Might and Magic, emulators; hell... every game I play, I have something running on the second monitor.
>>
>>386742959
Well if you have ADD maybe something fast paced and addictive like an ARPG. Try out Grim Dawn, lore and atmosphere are pretty great and the action is satisfying. But I guess any ARPG would do.
>>
>>386743064
>>386743120
but you lose immersion & music when you play those
>>
>>386743163
Second this.

I play POE which doesn't require much attention while I watch shit on my other monitor. Then I also have my surface next to it so I can take notes and plan shit for my character.
>>
File: mchan warband.jpg (2MB, 1000x2700px) Image search: [Google]
mchan warband.jpg
2MB, 1000x2700px
>>386742959
>>
>>386743197
If you've got ADD, you're not fucking immersed in anything. That's the whole goddamn problem with it, and the reason for needing multiple things running at the same time.

Christ. Think for a second.
>>
im playin just cause 3, its very repetitive taking over places so i just do that while watching other stuff,
>>
>>386743412
I'm only closeted ADD, I can play (good) video games like the souls series once before my ADD takes over and I can't play it with full concentration.
>>
I used to play DOAX3 while watching tv, easy game to kinda half play if that makes sense.
>>
>>386743064
CS:GO, RS6
>>
>>386742959
Terraria, Minecraft, Factorio, Prison Architect are perfect
>>
>>386743492
I like to play the varieties of permadeath games that have come out in recent years while I listen to podcasts. Anything from Rogue Legacy, Spelunky, The Binding of Isaac, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Death Road to Canada, alla dat stuff.

I have ADHD too, so I feel you. Progress in those games is granular, so you can just keep chipping away at it, and you don't have to worry much about missing the music and immersion because the immersion is almost always purely gameplay-based anyway.

On the odd occasion, I'll play more large-scale titles, but only stuff that I've cleared before and has plenty of replay value. GTA, Dark Souls, Hitman, etc.
>>
>>386743330
bad guide
>>
>>386742959
Elite Dangerous. In fact that is my go to game when I want to listen to a bodcast, book or some show that I don't have to pay 100% attention to in order to watch.
>>
>>386743859
what if they made a secondary display in the ship so you can watching your shows through your occulus rift
>>
>>386742959
RUNESCAPE 3
>>
>>386743914
I don't have VR but that would probably be amazing for people who do
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.