[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to investigate a ring by probing the maker of the ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: magnus.png (588KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
magnus.png
588KB, 1680x1050px
>go to investigate a ring by probing the maker of the ring
>a dwarf wants help investigating something that was also made by them
>choose to help him as I help myself
>uncover and settle a conspiracy
>on the way out, the dwarf asks to travel with me
>refuse, because he is a technology character and the healing and buff spells of me and my previous companion will often fail to work on him
>conversation instantly ends, two red things creep up from the ground underneath me and my companion
>we die
>game over

What the fuck is this shit?

Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
That's arcanum of steamships and magicka madoka
>>
>>386742395

>game is praised for the ost
>it's the same violin loop over and over

Seriously I couldn't stand the music after playing it for 1 hour
>>
>>386743391
Get out of the starting village then.
>>
>>386742395
use disintegrate on dwarf
>>
>>386742395
wut game?
>>
>>386742395
THe two red things is when someone or something casts instant death on you
>>
>>386742395
Is this new diablo clone?
>>
>>386744214
Why the fuck is someone casting instant death on me for rejecting a new party member?
>>
>>386744626
beats me, it hit the dorf too. you probably triggered some delayed death trap shit by digging in graves
>>
>>386745528
That's some big league chew cockadookie bullshit!
>>
>>386745721
You seem like bullshit to me. You have full hp at that place. Magnus isn\t supposed to initiate the dialogue about joining until after you leave the building and you're still in the underground
>>
File: 1364850278805.jpg (33KB, 852x643px) Image search: [Google]
1364850278805.jpg
33KB, 852x643px
>>386745965
I wasn't OP; I was just pretending to be DSP.
>>
>play arcanum
>gnomes are jews
>they plot shit and overthrow the lord in tarant and then sends his wife and daughter to an island facility to breed half ogres from

I was rock hard
>>
>>386745965
Take another look. I and Virgil are close to full health but slightly damaged.

And no, Magnus does not ask to join after you leave the building, he asks to join after you leave the bottom-most floor.
>>
>>386746824
No idea then, try again. Did you kill the schylers
>>
magnus is a bro, you deserved it
>>
>>386743476
I finished the game and the ost was the worst thing about it with the combats.
>>
>>386747576
Yeah, I finished the quest as most players would, and when he offered to join permanently, I turned him down because of the magick-tech thing, and got insta-killed.
>>
>>386747626
He's a fag, he attacked me when I killed a couple cows
>>
Man I should replay 1 INT half-ogre again, shit is so much fun.
>>
I always thought Molyneux was French.
>>
>>386747626
>bad liar
>insecure cuck that tries to fit in
>massive faggot
Is here /ourguy/?
>>
>using any companions besides the dog
shiggy diggy
>>
>>386747773
Well then, I guess you're a pleb who can't appreciate chamber music, Arcanum soundtrack has about 20 differnet tracks. Your loss really.
>>
File: 2.jpg (187KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
187KB, 1439x1374px
>>386748202
>here
I should get some sleep.
>>
>>386748270
Sog is better tho
>>
>>386748285
Too much violin and loops aren't great. If you want real classical music just listen to it. Not something that tries to be classical music.
>>
I've noticed that I'm getting locked out of a lot of quests from my level. I finished everything I could in the Shrouded Hills, then headed to Dernholm, got the tax quest, so went to Black Root, couldn't really fight anything around there, so went to Tarant and having a hard time finding stuff within my level I'm up to about 10.

Any areas that I should go to?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.