[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

osu! has a nice playerbase only place I didn't get timed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: XYZyo0B.png (10KB, 322x213px) Image search: [Google]
XYZyo0B.png
10KB, 322x213px
osu! has a nice playerbase
only place I didn't get timed out or banned for saying this.
;3
>>
Yeah, because darkies have taste.
>>
>racists
>nice
Choose one???
>>
>;3
End yourself.
>>
>>386735774
>Auto mod
Who uses this shit
>>
kill yourself nigger
>>
>>386736076
>>386736813
say that to my face and see what happens ;3
>>
end your own life
>>
i'd love to see you hanging from a noose.
>>
>>386736917
>>386737059
fuck youre mothers ;3
>>
>>386735774
If all you have going for yourself is your race then you're as much of an "untermensch" as those you claim to hate

My uncle was too dumb for college, dropped out of army too, has lived with his mother all of his life and goes on life with the financial help of my grandma and my mom. Yet he always goes on tirades about "kikes", muslims, spics(despite being spics ourselves, he considers himself and us white) and shit. He's a fucking parasyte and the only thing he has going in his life is his skin color

I took the "redpill" about your kind a long time ago
>>
So you're just going around to random streams spamming "I like [game] niggers play it"?

Why?
>>
>>386738075
im bored
>>
shadilay my /b/rother *raises fist*
>>
>>386737502
I do it because I like the reaction to the word nigger
its like voldemort youre not supposed to say it lmao
its just a silly word
race has nothing to do with it
people dont get offended when you call them short or ugly but they do when you call them black
theyre the same thing, stuff you dont control that youre born with
they should suck it up and accept it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.