[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't more MMOs have dwarves? >I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why don't more MMOs have dwarves?

>I don't want to be short

Mother fucker, you listen here. Dwarves are the greatest god damned race in any game and I'm about to tell you the fuck why.

>Glorious ass fucking beards
>The best damn beer
>The best damn axes. Sword fags need not apply.
>Strong enough to lift your fat ass
>The manliest fucking voices your ears will ever have the privilege of hearing.
>Don't give shits about your problems
>Solves problems that mean something

Only LOTRO, WoW, and Dragon Age did dwarves well enough.
>>
>>386730876
Forget dwarves we need a bearded gorilla race.
>>
>No love for Warhammer Online
>The most PvPcentric MMO available
Those dwarves are the best dwarves though fuck me slayers are not easy to play. No wonder you don't see very many past rank 30.
>>
File: 1488574907933.jpg (70KB, 665x523px) Image search: [Google]
1488574907933.jpg
70KB, 665x523px
>>386730876
>manlets
>>
Only manlets and neckbeards and manlet neckbeards play dwarves.
>N-no i'm manly and my muscles are super dense...
>>
because most of MMO players are fat weeb neckbeards that only want to play cute elf girl
>>
>>386730937

Didn't that game shut down?
>>
>>386730938
Bend down and say that to my face, mother fucker.
>>
>>386730986
Only manlets and neckbeards and manlet neckbeards play games that feature elves and dwarves.
>>
>>386731060
Years ago
>>
>>386731060
Return of Reckoning has been up forever, anon. Some of the areas can be a little buggy but most of the content is there and there are people wandering every empire zone for public quests.
>>
>>386730876
if that is supposed to be gotrek they got it so wrong. his axe is chained to his arm, its green and a lot bigger
>>
>>386731158
As a second point on this, there's even a Dwarven RP guild that fights pre-made pvp queues in formation, ironbreakers in front of a gun-line with slayers and runepriests as auxiliary. They're not an easy group to take down uncoordinated
>>
>>386730876
They have a different skeleton than other races, be it humans, humans with pointy ears, humans with x and y. Thus it is extra work to model and animate them and make different clothes and armor work on them.
>>
>>386730876
>the garden ornament thinks he is tough shit
aw, aren't non-humans adorable?
>>
Hammers are the signature Dwarf weapon, not axes.
>>
>>386732546

Since when?
>>
>>386732591
>>386732546

Answer me you pointy eared twinky nut slurper
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.