[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you play this game if they reduced the amount of heroes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: overwatch.png (83KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.png
83KB, 275x275px
Would you play this game if they reduced the amount of heroes, made the rest stronger and add their own versions of abilities, removed har-countering, wrote better characters for heroes and also better, more open maps?
>>
No, I want more cute girls.
>>
File: paladins-logo.png (308KB, 1000x446px) Image search: [Google]
paladins-logo.png
308KB, 1000x446px
No i'll just play my meme game.
>fuck off Activision Blizzard
>>
No, I just don't have time to waste on endless competitive multiplayer games.
My backlog is growing by the year.
>>
>>386723570
I'd probably play it more if it didn't revolve around ultimates
>>
>>386723570
The only way I'd play it is if a friend bought it for me or I buy it from G2A
>>
>>386723570
>remove characters
literally what
>>
It would be better if they stopped removing game modes from arcade.
Maybe also add in an assault mode. Would be a huge improvement to the boring payload maps.
>>
>>386723570
Sure, if they remove all the degenerate characters which are

>niggers
>spics
>fats
>gays

But then there'd be like only 4 characters left.
>>
>>386723960
It really doesn't if you're playing below Master level.
>>
>>386723570
No because community made content is still being strangled.
>>
>>386723570
>Would you play TF2?

You know OP, that option is still available.
>>
>>386723570
The game needs an unranked comp mode or something so heroes that are team reliant can actually be practiced outside of comp but not in the waste of time that is quickplay.

Maybe add it to the arcade so you can get the arcade lootboxes from it without doing the meme modes as well.
>>
>>386723570
Too much random shit in this game annoy me
>Ultimates a determining factor in games
>Map designed with "muh immersion" in mind rather than a satisfactory gameplay experience
>Game often forces you into boring as fuck roles to win
>All characters are completely outlined (including enemies)
>Hard counters; skill eliminating abilities
>HEAVILY teamwork reliant, but still very possible to climb. Just ain't worth putting up with the bullshit
>Infinite Ammo ---> Spamming bullshit
>2CPs to shine a bit of relevance to worthless Heroes
>Blatant network/hitreg issues

This shits only fun to run a few games with IRL friends every now and then. This game was meant to be populated by complete normalfags coming in from CoD
>>
I level 190ish and it's no longer any fun to me.
I can't play more then one game with out quitting after.
I got good as 3 hero's and can play the rest ok. Then they get boring and I try to play a different hero and if I'm winning its ok but I could be doing better for my team and win the game faster.
If I'm losing I need to play a hero I'm good at or the whole team gets stomped because it only ever 6v6.
So it try a new hero but I could be actually useful or play some one I'm board to death of.
Also why the Fuck did they balance the game so poorly that 6 hero's are good at all times and about half are only good on a few maps and the rest are garbage.
>>
>>386726283
I can do anybody besides widow and Mcree, but the game got so boring, which is a shame because I have friends who still play it.
I moved onto PoE. better game.
>>
I'm level 733 at the moment. Currently in diamond rank.

There are some serious issues with certain characters being overpowered now that a certain hero (Roadhog) has been gutted. Dive comp is NOT fun to play, NOT fun to play against, and NOT fun to watch. The devs don't seem to care about this.

It's still fun with friends, I play it with friends about 2-8 hours a day sometimes. It's just not fun being dived by Tracer because she only has one character that can reliably duel her.
>>
>>386723570
Id play more PvE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.