[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try and play ANY video game >Don't have fun I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1436575338797.png (401KB, 792x828px) Image search: [Google]
1436575338797.png
401KB, 792x828px
>Try and play ANY video game
>Don't have fun
I've been feeling every every game lately is shit /v/, what games do you find fun? Even if it's artificial "fun" something that passes the time.
>>
>>386722771
Try a more fast paced game or one that's super easy to get into.
>>
>>386722885
Examples? I actually really enjoy Tekken 7 but my buddy who played with me is busy living and I hate randoms.
>>
how about you go outside fuck face
>>
>>386722771
do something else
>>
>>386722943
I go outside all the time my schedule just has me working nights like an autist out of need and makes me an insomniac.
>>
>>386722771
I've felt this way the last few years. I never realized how much of an absolute waste of time video games are. All this time wasted and with nothing to show for it...
>>
>>386722771
>artificial fun

what
>>
>>386723176
That's a pessimistic outlook and will do you no good. You can find value in social aspects at least if you wasted your time on an mmo.
>>386723215
Not really serious about that part just being a faggot.
>>
>>386722771
I believe that is called depression.
>>
>>386722771
Slime Rancher
>>
>>386722937
I can't think of much, but earthbound is the first thing that comes to mind.
>>
>>386723429
Depression doesn't fit my overview outlook on life, it's just games I feel, or at least hope.
>>
Play some arcade games. When I have nothing to do I always play a quick game of Metal Slug 3!
>>
>>386723176
Then go do something else you find fulfilling, dumbass. I dont get why so many people put a bunch of time into video games, then afterwards whine about having accomplished nothing. Its pathetic.
>>
>>386722771
Just play something good like metal slug 3 or bayonetta ignore story based games cause they suck
>>
I've found pure gameplay is the best for ruts. Try OSU it's free.
>>
File: 1498400442047.jpg (49KB, 736x691px) Image search: [Google]
1498400442047.jpg
49KB, 736x691px
>Still enjoy videogames
>Have fun whenever I play them
>Somehow have zero motivation to actually start one up, just watch shit on youtube all day

What the fuck is wrong with me /v/. I know I'll enjoy playing, so why don't I ever want to start playing recently?

Help.
>>
>>386728343
I'm the same way. It's very strange. Last week I forced myself to start up a game, ended up playing recettear for like four hours.
For me I think it's a serious case of cabin fever. Been a pretty uneventful summer and I've had literally nothing to do the last three months. Is it similar for you anon?
>>
>>386728626
Yeah, I'm living the NEET life right now. It's weird though, you'd think with nothing else to do it'd be easier, not harder.
>>
>>386728741
I guess it's too much of a good thing you know? Like when you have all the time in the world to play video games they aren't quite as desirable.
I think games being less accessible makes them more appealing, being busy with class or work or whatever definitely makes the idea of getting to kick back and relax with a game that much more exciting.
>>
Try Freeware Spelunky. Get to at least 5 deaths.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.