[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god I love trying to go to sleep and then getting tormented nonstop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1444362419279.png (312KB, 1134x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1444362419279.png
312KB, 1134x1128px
god I love trying to go to sleep and then getting tormented nonstop by fantasies of fighting with longtime friends and letting out my frustrations and pent up anger against them

what games help me fall asleep
>>
>>386721403
>not bringing up your problems in a healthy way and reaching a compromise
O wait, it's /v/.
>>
>>386721559
>healthily compromise the fact that they never talk to me and don't give a shit about me in the slightest
yeah bud I love one way street relationships and getting no kindness back for all I've done for them while getting tossed aside by a piece of trash
>>
>>386721860
Only a lack of outlined principles you allow to put up with. Without principles you lack morality. Your insecurities keep you from detaching yourself from those who most likely have lesser morals and give no thought to principles. You should be angry at yourself not them. You have failed to accept responsibility. Without responsibilities you have nothing because you are not experiencing growth of character. You need to sit down and decide what you stand for and fight your insecurities through exposure to what makes you uncomfortable. In this case it is standing up for yourself.

Find a game about responsibility and human interactions, where your actions have consequences.
>>
File: 1500535198737.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500535198737.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>386721860
>with longtime friends
Are they really your friends then?
Or do you just hang out with them to not be alone?
>>
>>386722351
*...outlined principles would allow you to put up with such treatment.
>>
>>386721860
Just fucking tell them you're feeling left out and want to be more involved
>>
File: damnn.jpg (60KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
damnn.jpg
60KB, 750x746px
>>386722380
>>
>>386721403
If it makes you feel better, I have the exact same problem. It only gets worse the older you get so I suggest for you to at least attempt to solve the problem, if you can.

To answer your question, replay games that you had played before a long time ago for that nostalgia. Rev up some gba/ps2 emulators, etc. I still play RA2 time to time and I'll probably never stop.
>>
>>386721403
monster hunter tri put me to sleep. only game to ever accomplish this
it was also the first and only monhun game i will ever play
>>
>>386721403
Hatred.
>>
>>386722886
Such a great fucking game, it's basically multiplayer boss-only dark souls
>>
>>386723252
xD so edgy
>>
>>386723441
Just what OP needs, no?
>>
>>386721403
I actually had a dream involving me arguing with my long time friend last night. we've barely even been irritated with each other or much less argued in the last 5 years so I don't know what that's about
>>
>>386722351
REEE
>>
>>386721403
You know, this guy has it right >>386722493
Most social problems are solved by talking about it. It is way easier than you think.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.