[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody understand the cryptic ESRB ratings? Where is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: esrb makes zero sense.png (67KB, 944x616px) Image search: [Google]
esrb makes zero sense.png
67KB, 944x616px
Does anybody understand the cryptic ESRB ratings?
Where is the line drawn between a Teen and a Mature game?
Or do they make it up as they go along?
>>
>>386720796
dark souls 2 is so shit that they had to allow teenagers to buy it to ensure they met sales expectations
>>
The best I could think of is how Blighttown is more up front with the blood and creepy gore like the blood-sucking mosquitoes, or that giant insect thing. Plus cannibals in The Depths and Gaping Dragon, along with how much attention it put on Quelaag's tits

Even the medusa and scorpion tits weren't as in-your-face about it as Quelaag, and they were much more toned down

I can barely remember anything from 3
>>
>>386720919
It's still better than DS3.
>>
File: dancing minis.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
dancing minis.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>386720796
I remember the reason Dark Souls 2 was T instead of M was because their was a lack of nudity in it.
There is in 3 for whatever reason and in 1 you get spider titties.
>>
>>386721618
>lack of nudity in it.
Wasn't the scorpion bitch topless? And what about headless medusa?
>>
There is no system, 100% feefees.
>>
>>386720796
There's way less blood in Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>386721717
They barely count as being topless
>>
File: Mytha,_the_Baneful_Queen_2.png (935KB, 813x561px) Image search: [Google]
Mytha,_the_Baneful_Queen_2.png
935KB, 813x561px
>>386722661
>>
>>386722661
I dunno anon. I can see a nipple in >>386722721
>>
I don't know how Halo gets rated M, and Uncharted and Batman are T.
>>
>>386720796
Context
>>
Dark souls 2 has way less blood when you reposte/backstab then the other games from memory.
>>
File: 1482095151994.jpg (101KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482095151994.jpg
101KB, 640x800px
this thread just proves that quelaag was the real waifu of the souls games.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.