[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which /v/ related universe do you wish to be magically transported

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1447285308097.gif (2MB, 360x430px) Image search: [Google]
1447285308097.gif
2MB, 360x430px
Which /v/ related universe do you wish to be magically transported to and why?
>>
>Honey Select
>duh
>>
File: halo3_34092468_Full.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
halo3_34092468_Full.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
Well, you triggered my autism.

>Halo 3/Bungie Halo Universe
Just to see the Halo rings and the huge forerunner architecture
>Final Fantasy 15
Game is really goddamn comfy and I'd enjoy being on a camping trip with sexy bros. Also, I don't know if this is intentional, but the fact that you can explore the world after the story is over kind of makes it seem like Noctis goes on to an eternal camping trip afterlife which is really bittersweet
>Pyre
ugh, just, kind of like the FFXV thing, the going on a wagon journey with cool characters and a bittersweet tone to the whole thing makes me feel good ... the world is really pretty too
>Oblivion
I'm noticing a theme here, which is that I want to go to comfy worlds

I dunno bleh
>>
File: Screenshot_0020.png (339KB, 680x384px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_0020.png
339KB, 680x384px
>>386715080
Assuming the universe goes beyond what we see in-game. Elite: Dangerous.
I often have fantasies of exploring the vastness of space, finding outposts, meeting interesting people and going to interesting space stations with unique cultures. It's like the wild west but with technology and the luster of space. Would be a much more interesting than my current life, in which I can't even muster the motivation to finish college, because it all feels so dull and useless. At least in the Elite universe, my purpose would be clear.
>>
>>386716323
that's a powerful penis
>>
>>386715080

Morenatsu easily
>>
Ivalice
>>
File: IMG_1303.jpg (58KB, 375x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.jpg
58KB, 375x689px
Animal Crossing or Mario. Either or really.

It'd be a comfy life in AC, humans are seldom seen and pretty special. I'd have nice animal neighbors and feel unconditionally loved without having to deal with the shit I do around here.

If I went to the Mario universe I obviously couldn't bing bong wahoo because I'm just some regular dude, but it'd still be a cool place to be around. Get a little mushroom house out by the castle and smack some blocks whenever I need to buy something.

At the end I just wanna escape to something colorful and light.
>>
Euro/American truck Simulator Just because of the economy in game is s broken, drive a few long trips to become a millionaire. I love driving, theres nothing as relaxing.
With the money I would expand the Company quickly and later Just start building my dream home .
>>
>>386715080
Pokemon so I could explore the world without needing too much money for travel
>>
File: 8vwGUPc.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8vwGUPc.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
>>386715080
If mods are included, Minecraft. Very comfy.
>>
Vanilla wow

so comfy...
>>
>>386718063
You just walk everywhere, you can do that now in real life, just walk.
>>
File: 61351052_p0.png (843KB, 688x877px) Image search: [Google]
61351052_p0.png
843KB, 688x877px
>>386715080
GG rev so I can become this bitches manslave
>>
Morrowind if I can still learn magic.
I wonder how I, in TES lore, would function. Would I just be another being dreamt of by the "god head"? Would my knowledge about TES lore make me disappear immediately because I'd immediately realise I dont actually exist?
I wouldn't even have a birth sign, wouldn't this affect my magic capabilities?

If any of this isn't a problem:
I'd read up on the lore in depth before transporting so I could try to get my way into politics with this knowledge. I'd know location if keyes, treasures and many secrets of the three houses and the Imperials. I'd use this to gain power, become allied with whoever wants to use and protect my knowledge.
With the money I'd pay a teacher to teach me magic. I'd strive to be a powerful and wise magician with his own keep that people come to to seek advice, hints and secrets.
The biggest problem would be not be assassinated probably.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.