[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Leave the mines at 1:00 a.m. >Running back to the house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: scare.png (4KB, 276x128px) Image search: [Google]
scare.png
4KB, 276x128px
>Leave the mines at 1:00 a.m.
>Running back to the house absent-mindedly
>Fall asleep on the house steps
>my face
>FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU--
>auto-save delayed, says I leveled up in combat
>ALT+CTRL+TAB, END PROCESS
>my face
PHEW

Anything like this ever happen to you in a game?
>>
You didn't take the minecart back to the bus stop?
>>
>>386707815
I didn't complete all of the reqs for that yet. My goals are all scattered and in the works.
>>
>>386707921
I'm in Spring, Year 2 and I just gotta finish the pantry and the message board. I wish the traveling cart woman would bring some Large goat milk and eggs so I don't have to actually raise any fucking animals. Animals just seem like a hassle.
>>
File: fghrtrbv.jpg (82KB, 433x324px) Image search: [Google]
fghrtrbv.jpg
82KB, 433x324px
>>386708164
I'm right behind you, Day 23 of first Winter. And I'm looking forward to animals. Got my coop built, am so glad I threw the quality boost on my crops. Have a full chest of gold star items. I won the first state fair. I don't know how hard that is to do if you don't try to focus on one thing.
>>
>>386708690
OP and same guy, oops forgot to mention, made 116,000 so far. I bet the dedicated capitalist could make way more than that by this time, huh.
>>
I'm on Winter Year 1.

Every Bundle I can access to is completed except for the Message Board and Pantry.

Message Board I have hardly touched.
Pantry I need the Artisan Bundle (Gave Honey, jam, cheese, and Goat Cheese) and Animal Bundle (gave duck egg, and both large eggs).

Just need to wait until spring to get trees to bear the fruit I need.
>>
>>386708690
if you try* to focus
sorry
>>
>>386708690
I just got crops set up so well that I don't care about managing animals

I got 10 iridium sprinklers and 8 quality watering over 100 crops everyday. Then I go the skull mine and get more iridium sometimes from purple slimes to build another sprinkler. I got 3 crystalariums replicating diamonds and I got like 8 kegs for pumping out wine. I want to build that cellar soon to age the wine.
>>
>>386709174
you an age the wine?
>>
I've been memed so hard. Thought i was going to be a comfy farmer but instead ended up as a guy that keeps watering his plants everyday and can't do anything else because he's too weak.
And the auto things are costy and shitty.
>>
>>386709243
You need the cellar upgrade in your house.
>>
>>386709330
how long does it take to age wine?
>>
>>386709496
I don't know, I don't have the cellar yet. You could look it up.
>>
>>386709551
according to the Wiki, two seasons to go from basic to Iridum quality.

I didn't even know that was a quality
>>
>>386709305
It's basically Terraria meets Harvest Moon, wherein things take a while to get started. but once you get everything started up, the game kicks into overdrive.
>>
>>386709305
When you hit Summer of the first year, an earthquake will happen. It'll open up a pathway in the mountain pass north of your farm, which leads to a train station and a spa. Go in the spa and stand in the water. You'll get your energy back.

Now post your fucking farms;
http://upload.farm/1DFYt4
>>
So who did you guys marry? I was so surprised by who I chose, mostly because I normally hate rich spoiled daddy's girls. but this caught me off guard.
>>
>>386709975
>smoking cones
lmaoooooooo
>>
>>386707603
is this from Final Fantasy
>>
>>386710275
No one yet. I just upgraded my house
>>
>>386711954
Stardew Valley
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.