[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /v/ some quick mgs questions ( i didn't play the games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1502242363511.jpg (32KB, 247x353px) Image search: [Google]
1502242363511.jpg
32KB, 247x353px
sup /v/ some quick mgs questions ( i didn't play the games but i know about them )

1. Is the player of ground zeroes and mgs 5 the same snake?
2. Is the snake in mgs 5 Big Boss or solid snake?
3. What is the thing in his head?
4. Why is Quiet close to being naked?
5. Who is the business man guy in that raiden game and how/why is he jacked?
>>
>>386706410
>i didn't play the games but i know about them
how about you play the games then?
>>
>>386706935
Because fuck you, I will end up playing them and still not have the answers to any of my questions, because the games are shit and the stories are just an afterthought that is set up in the next game. Answer the god damn questions.
>>
What a retarded thread.
>>
>>386707340
>because the games are shit
why do you fucking care then?
>>
>>386707340
are you literally retarded? all these question would be answered if you played the game you fucking mouth breather
>>
>>386706410
>5.
NANOMACHINES SON
Everything else is answered pretty straightforwardly in mgs5.
>>
>>386706410

If you're anything less than super-down syndrome you should play the games and know this. But I'll feed the trolls tonight.

1) No but he is "in" MGSV.
2) Solid Snake isn't even a test tube in MGSV.
3) Fucking shrapnel.
4) Because she feeds off photosynthesis. It's mainly to appeal to perverts like me though. It works.
5) He does push ups.
>>
>>386708332
Thanks for not being a jerk anon, I don't have any consoles so I cannot play them. And I can't play the latest games on PC because I am typing on a sewing machine.

So is the Snake in MGS 5 a brand new snake?

And is the Snake in Ground Zeroes Solid Snake? I played GZ but did not get an answer to this question.
>>
>>386706410
1. No, Naked Snake and Venom Snake are completely different people.
2. Neither. Solid Snake was 12 during MGSV. The man you play as has been brainwashed to think he is Big Boss so he can get killed in place of the real Big Boss: Naked Snake.
3. Shrapnel.
4. Severe burns to her skin and lungs. In the beginning of Phantom Pain, the Real Big Boss sets her on fire, and XOF -- the black ops crew she is apart of -- gave her experimental treatment to both save her life and turn her into a bioweapon against the Diamond Dogs. Part of that treatment causes her to breathe and feed through photosynthesis.
5. He is Senator Armstrong, and he will Make America Great Again.
>>386708594
>brand new snake
Yes.
>is the snake in GZ Solid Snake
No, see above.
>>
>>386708594

If you've got a shit laptop/desktop, maybe try an emulator for MGS1>3. Emulators can take quite alot of resources but it might be worth a try. It;s a great game.

For continuity, start with 3, then 1 then 2.
>>
>>386709204
In depth, thank you kind anon.

Don't you guys get sick of the clone stories in every game?
>>
>>386708594
>>386709438
Playing in story continuity is a bad idea compared to playing them by release date imho, because the series continuity is a clusterfuck and a ton of shit is lost in translation by the sequels. Metal Gear Rex in MGS won't be nearly as intimidating as it is intended to be if you played MGSV and fought Metal Gear Sahelanthropus before it, but it is completely your call. You're in for a confusing treat regardless.
>>386709514
It comes with the territory of being a Sci-Fi military story. It's to be expected, and honestly isn't even the most confusing or batshit insane thing to be a major plot point in this series or even the one that introduced the plot point. Besides, the clone stories only come up in MGS1, MGS2, MGS4, and is loosely referenced in MGSV. Pretty much every one of the prequel games other than V takes place before the cloning happens, rendering it moot as a plot issue.
>>
>>386709514

They don't clone stories. It's one big ass timeline. They're in depth rather than washed out BS we get in most games.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.