[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game has QTEs What are some you know of? Ill start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

>game has QTEs
What are some you know of?

Ill start with God of War
>>
heavy rain is deep in them
>>
>>386706315
I can't moonrune. Wut game?
>>
>>386706315
Remember when QTEs were called mini games
>>
>>386707487
Real Life: China level
>>
>>386707495
No. QTEs have always been QTEs.
>>
>>386707495
No. Remember when they were called button prompts?
>>
The evil within
Shadow of mordor
>>
>>386707487
Chinese Escalator Simulator.
>>
every game announced at E3
>>
>>386706315
>the webm. of the asian lady with her son on the escalator
>they reach the top, but the floor collapses under the mother in the danger area and her son has to see his mom get crushed to death
>>
File: wet-794355.jpg (52KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
wet-794355.jpg
52KB, 720x405px
WET
>>
>>386707947
This was a good game to rent, back when renting games was a thing
>>
>>386706315
every shitty spiderman game.
>>
The Order
Soul Calibur 3
Ninja Blade
Bayonetta
Wonderful 101
Resident Evil 4 5 6
Beyond Two Souls
Indigo Prophecy
Shenmue
Asura's Wrath
Assassin's Creed 2
>>
>>386708203
Asura's wrath had the best cutscenes of the listed games there hands down
>>
>>386707487
I'm actually Chinese and it says "After years of practicing standing broad jumps which have suddenly become useful, I finally understand my physical education teacher's hard work and bitter passion"
>>
>be chinese
>>
>>386708435
Replace "understand" with "appreciate" sorry, it's a contextual thing.
>>
>>386707680
>The evil within
Only for turning cranks and escaping enemy's grasp, nothing unreasonable.
Now, re6 on the other hand (and even 4 and 5) has largest overuse of QTEs I've seen in a game.
>>
>>386707947
This game is fucking hilarious. It's like if GTA joke dialogue was all of the dialogue.
>>
anons keep saying chinese chinese but isn't every escalator like this? or is there safe variant that maintained from the side/bottom?
>>
Final Fantasy VIII
>>
>>386708627

5 was pretty scaled back compared to 4 and was pretty much only used for a couple cutscenes and a few bosses
>>
>>386709235
They are but the thing about china is they have fuckall regulations, which means you have a chance of getting pulled into the mechanism and slowly crushed to death, feet first.
>>
>>386706315
God of War!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.