[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pick Junkrat >OH MY GOD I AM THROWING WE HAVE A JUNKRAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 12312535.jpg (56KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
12312535.jpg
56KB, 700x396px
>pick Junkrat
>OH MY GOD I AM THROWING WE HAVE A JUNKRAT ON OUR TEAM

what the fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
They need blizzard to give them good boy points to have fun.
>>
File: 1387466403062.jpg (22KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
1387466403062.jpg
22KB, 320x318px
>>386694497
They put more importance on the game than they should. It's quite unhealthy and bad for their social habits.
>>
>>386694497
>what the fuck is wrong with these people?
They are playing overwatch
>>
insta-lock Attack Junkrats are just as bad as Hanzos and Widow
>>
>>386694497
>want to play a shitty character like junkrat
>I know, ill go do it in competitive!
>fuck everyone else, I want to have fun while also playing in the ranked team competitive mode!
People who bitch about comp/character picks in quickplay are as bad as the people who play garbage characters in comp.
>>
>>386694991
>want to play quickplay for non-sweaty
>get 5 DPS comp every time

There needs to be a arcade mode with a standardized format so you can’t have more than two of each role on your comp
>>
File: 1497289227795.jpg (19KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1497289227795.jpg
19KB, 334x393px
>play junkrat
>enemy Zarya
>rekt her non stop during our whole time defending
>we lose one team fight and the enemy get the first point
>faggot mercy tells me to get off junkrat
>tell her I have gold everything and Im doing quite good unlike our Mccree who lets everyone know he doesnt even have half as many kills as me
>the mercy insists I should switch because the enemy has a zarya
>I keep telling her that im wrecking the zarya and half the enemy team by myself
>she literally says "but zarya counters junkrat, that's just how it is"
>I say nothing and just carry the team with the rat
>end the match with 4 gold medals and the bitch mercy doesnt say anything

We were playing in mid plat and the mercy was a low gold who was being boosted by a diamond player. I hate stupid cunts who can't play properly and wont stfu.
>>
>>386694497
Throwing is a bannable offense, picking Junkrat is not, right?
Report them.
>>
>>386695368
mercys usually shut up about picks when you tell them to switch to ana because shes a way more useful healer
>>
A good junkrat gets bodied by any good dps.
>>
I seriously dont that attitude. my friend complains to me about people who throw just because they reached their season goals or other silly reasons. just play a different game if you arent enjoying overwatch anymore.
>>
Will you switch if they pick pharah?
>>
File: 1469759752650.png (474KB, 595x469px) Image search: [Google]
1469759752650.png
474KB, 595x469px
>>386695368
Meta slaves are morons irl that have a complete inability to think for themselves. Even though they see evidence to the contrary of the their beliefs (junkrat destroying), they won't accept it until whatever figure they've deemed as an "authority" tells them it works. They're your typical brainwashed religious zealots, "the science is settled", etc. They're human garbage who should be exterminated.
>>
>>386694497
Funfact: you can be banned for playing Junkrat
>>
>>386695319
No fuck you, it was you niggers that forced QP to be comp-lite with only one of each hero. Don't force your shit 2-2-2 meta crap on us as well.
>>
>>386695682
This is actually how you shut up the mouthy Mercy.
>>
>>386695871
I can kill pharah as junk
>>
>>386694497
yea you play Bastion and people just think you're trolling even though bastion is the best character to play if you're not in masters.
>>
>>386694991
its not like you play for money. get out of an mmr where you and your fellow shitters dont exist. you are part of the problem if this happens to you
>>
Why did they remove the original QP from arcade that so fucking stupid
>>
>>386695886
>Meta slaves are morons irl that have a complete inability to think for themselves.
This. If you're ever unsure, look at the fucking mess of a pokemon "meta".
>>
>>386695935
It'll happen eventually and you'll have to wait 10 minutes for a match because you're DPS trash. Everyone who mains tanks or support/heal will enjoy it.
>>
Whats wrong with junkrat? I consistently clean house with him. explosives are great in any game where enemies are likely to be grouped together
>>
Holy fuck this whole thread just supports why I will never buy overwatch.

Can the guy who always posts the "overwatch isn't dying look at these numbers" threads to chime in?
>>
>>386696013
Maybe if you and pharah play on bronze.
>>
>13 hours played on Junk
>73% win rate
>3200 rating
>whenever I heal or tank I always loser
>people still tell me to swap
>I still listen to them and lose
>>
i love playing comp, leaving group chat, and instalocking hanzo on atk and defense. anything involving a loss or a lack of a pure 3-0 1minute domination is my fault. no matter how good or poor i do.
>>
>>386694497
Since people blindly follow the pro scene, the entire defense category has been shoved into the "unviable" category by meta slaves. Best thing to do is mute these easily tilted players and do your best. As you play Junk more, people will look at your profile and realize you're a Junk main/flex so they'll have to deal.

People fail to realize how devastating a good defense hero can be. We've all had matches where a Bastion, Widow, or Torb completely shut us down.
>>
>>386694991
>junkrat
>shitty character
W E W
>>
>>386694497
I've never heard anyone say that.
>>
>>386694497
>hit report button
>they get banned for throwing the match

wow so hard
>>
>Pick any char
>People bitch

Overwatch sucks.
>>
>>386696367
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>tfw I played Junkrat because I don't have the accuracy I used to in shooters
>>
>>386694497
If a team doesnt have ana/lucio/mercy/rein/dva/pharah etc then apparently you're "throwing"
>>
File: _20170722_230536.jpg (145KB, 1079x1279px) Image search: [Google]
_20170722_230536.jpg
145KB, 1079x1279px
>>386694991
>Playing overwatch competitively
>>
>>386694497
>multiplayer game
>characters that i genuinely like always rely on team coordination or synergy
>impossible to climb at low ranks with
>have to boost myself at low ranks with op characters that always have fucking edgelord or obnoxious/cocky aesthetics

why is life so fucking annoying
>>
>>386697172
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLo5Nqo7w0w
>>
>Have a Rein on my team in comp
>Win the first two rounds
>Rein begins to charge in randomly and die
>Ask him to stop and just defend the point
>He says "Well I think it's helping us win and I like charging randomly :P"
>Lose the next 2 rounds and he switches to something even more useless at the end of the last round because he doesn't want to play tank anymore
>I switch from DPS to fill vacant tank role
>Lose
I know charge kills are satisfying but damn. At least he half ass apologized after the loss.
>>
>>386696090
>Why do they remove fun things
The world may never know
>>
>>386696206
The level of salt that will be generated from dps mains on that day will be enough to preserve all the beef production in the world. Can't wait.
>>
>>386697758
>Used to main Reinhardt and Russian Waifu
>Healers would dick ride me for saving them from flankers constantly
>DPSers bitch they aren't getting heals even though they're doing Jack shit
They truly believe they aren't the shitters
>>
>>386694497
They're bad players looking for excuses.
>>
>>386697623
Never played tf2, so this means nothing to me.
>>
This game isn't fun anymore. It's fucking boring.

Removing no limit from arcade was retarded (hell, forcing one hero picks in QP was really the stupid move). Competitive at lower ranks is just retards playing whoever, fuck team comp. high level is just boring ass shitty dive meta.
>>
>>386698367
That black guy was Junkrat before he fell into a vat of acid.
>>
>>386698507
It's the players. They're the saltiest retards of any game community, each of them with a special snowflake mentality and this delusion of grandieur that they alone are the apex player while everyone else on their team are shitters. The obsession with meta even at low rungs of the "competitive" scene (a joke in and of itself given the state of the game) means there's no actual room for fun, you're expected to play each match in a puppet-like choreography, and the map design itself does nothing to alleviate it. There's hardly any major flank routes, the extra spaces on maps lead to nowhere. There is absolutely nothing in the game that lends itself to creative or variable gameplay.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.