[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binding of isaac thread What went right and wrong with afterbirth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Binding of isaac thread

What went right and wrong with afterbirth plus?
What regular enemies are the worst to fight?

fuck you walking hosts and chargers
>>
Fuck those annoying skelebobs so much.. fuck them in their mouths
>>
Oh boy it's another manipulative pointless shallow no-substance time waster that exists for the sake of addiction and isn't actually a good game by any reasonable standard
>>
>>386689576
you just summarised the entire game industry
>>
>>
>>386689454
yeah i wonder what the inside of their mouths feel like haha just saying
>>
>>386689576
I can tell you're a lot of fun to be around with
>>
Fuck spiders of every description. Double fuck tanky spiders. Triple fuck champion tanky spiders on cellar 1.
>>
You know isaac is dead when even egghead is putting it in the grave
>>
>>386690881
This.
>>
I feel like Binding of Isaac is the only rogue-lite that makes me want to replay it after I finish it. The fact that new levels, enemies, bosses and items unlock is something that I haven't seen much of in the genre.

What are some other rogue-lites that have this? I finished Abyss Odyssey in five hours and had zero incentive to replay it.
>>
File: the loss.png (154KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
the loss.png
154KB, 625x790px
>>386690523
>>
>>386689330

Antibirth update when? I already finished it and had a load of fun but i still want to see those new stuff
>>
Havent played in a long time.

Has antibirth got any new update? Is compatible now with afterbirth+?
>>
>>386691173
>literally no news whatsoever on the antibirth website for six months
>he still thinks it's not dead
>>
>>386691137
Holy fuck. I didn't get the loss meme when I played but I remember this artwork and overly complicated method of unlocking that character. Was ghost baby memed into existence?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.