[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the FUCK aren't you playing the greatest ARPG expansion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

Why the FUCK aren't you playing the greatest ARPG expansion of all time?
>>
>>386688924
I got bored at level 47 in act5
>>
Think I fucked up my current character by not stacking enough health and kept getting one shotted by some fire enemy off screen from the last expansion. Don't feel like starting over and looking up a good/fun build.
>>
>GF starts talking
>Died in normal labs HHC

Starting it up right now tho.
>>
>>386688924
Is this game even good?
>>
>>386688924
Because I don't enjoy spamming one button
>>
>>386688924
But I am. Died at 60 cause I misplayed, currently on a new character giving spectral throw a chance. So far it's... eh.

3.0 patch for PoE is fucking great though.
>>
played a bit, was fine. but now the piece of shit doesn't load the zones anymore
>>
>>386688924
because it's boring as fuck.
>>
Because it's an autistic spreadsheet simulator.
>>
>>386689024
fire res or some shit boi.
normally you get damage last as that's when you need it and in the earlier levels if you desperately need damage you get an additional link.

I was having a shit time with ED/cont/blight trickster but then i bought a a brightbeak and everything dies as it follows me into the sunset.
>>
league is trash
>>
File: 19567054.jpg (98KB, 604x423px) Image search: [Google]
19567054.jpg
98KB, 604x423px
>>386688924
because I'm having more fun with pic related.
>>
>>386690323
i agree. even the hard to obtain puzzle uniques are trash.
whatever though.
>>
>>386688924
Does it still do the "Every stat is useful" meme that has Int being the best stat ever?
>>
>>386690476
stranth is great for melee life builds
dex give's accuracy and evasion lol
>>
Game won't even launch from Steam.

Nice game POEfags.
>>
>>386688924
Because ever since I started working my time has been limited and I've felt disinterested in games that require a pretty big time investment before hitting any sort of payoff, so I don't really want to play hardcore. Unfortunately, Path of Exile is boring as fuck if you're not on hardcore, so I just don't bother. Got one character to maps over the weekend with a ED/Contagion build and then stopped playing.

Also Harbinger is easily one of the worst recent leagues.
>>
>>386688924
Would rather play Vanilla D3 than this trash
>>
I am, just slowly, because I can't use the skills I'd like to use from the start.
>>
>>386690658
>Strength is great for Melee life builds.

Yes, but is Life useful like at all unlike in PoE where you just maxed out defensive stats and Like I said, rolled Int to max so you could AoE everything.
>>
>>386688924
they could have made this so good, but instead the new acts are just the old ones played backwards. great game. just let me play through the new ones 3 times to level up
>>
File: 1500992149423.jpg (89KB, 640x544px) Image search: [Google]
1500992149423.jpg
89KB, 640x544px
because I have to memorize sixteen billion metabolic pathways including all names and structures of reactants and cofactors
>>
>>386690818
they nerfed ES and buffed MOM so it's more "viable"
>>
>>386690937
So it's not actually viable.

PoE made if fucking criminal that the best build for a Barbarian was to be a harvard law student who minors in mechanics.

How the fuck did int make your RAMPAGE larger?
>>
>>386688924
after act 4 the game keeps loging me out between loading screens. Downed act 5 boss after being 5 levels overleved due to running the same shit over and over. TPing to town is almost a guaranteed DC

So i dropped it
>>
I fucking AM.
Best game ever
>>
>entire Oriath is just a anthill of fodder enemies, especially the templar square/ruined square/burned? square they have us go through again and again
>now have to kill Maligaro Doedre and the other one 3 times during the story because reasons
>Kitava fight is shit both times
>lab becomes available at the very end of all this

New god bosses are mostly pretty cool though. The puppet mistress bug and the ice tree grasshopper were garbage though
>>
File: 1332079014485.jpg (7KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
1332079014485.jpg
7KB, 241x209px
whats an easy 1 button build for the retarded beginner?
>>
>>386691320
You have insane shit taste
>>
>>386691389
blade fall / firestorm totem
>>
>>386691404
I know, I play PoE
>>
>>386691320
>the ice tree grasshopper
I thought that was mercury. Also that fight was pretty fun.
>>
my plan is to max freeze and summoning so i can slow yo asses while my slaves pound your ass.
what do you think?
>>
>>386691464
Bladefall totems are fucking fun, make the sky black with four fucking totems just raining hell.
>>
>>386688924
Because it's the same old shit it was before.
Just because it's free doesn't mean it's good.

I bought Diablo 3, I have a financial obligation to play it, yet I don't, because it sucks.
I played PoE too for a while, it sucks in a different way, so I don't play that either

Reccomend me good ARPGs besides Diablo 2.
Played: Torchlight 2, Titan Quest, Grim Dawn, and Vanhellsing
>>
>>386691753
Divine Divinity, much more on the RPG side of things though
>>
File: ashes.jpg (32KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
ashes.jpg
32KB, 700x400px
Because it isn't out yet.
>>
PoE might be better design wise, but it plays like ass compared to Diablo 3.
>>
>>386691817
I have it in my library, never touched it, in what ways is it more like an RPG than an ARPG?
>>
>>386691921
t. absolute scrub shitter who never got to even level 30
>>
can brainlets play this game?
also is there any sort of synergy between characters?
>>
WITCH FEET
>>
>>386688924
Grim Dawn xpac isn't out until the fall at earliest.
>>
>>386693267
ARPG is the brainlet genre my friend.
>>
>>386693345
what do big brains play?
>>
I am though

however I just spend most of my time flipping items and thinking up stupid builds with the currency I make
>>
>>386693503
Grand Strategy
Ex: Civilization and Total War
>>
>fuck up Kitava
>hear a gibbing noise
>loading screen straight to normal Oriath
What the actual fuck happened
I feel like I'm missing something
>>
>>386693503
Quake Duel , Brood War and chess
>>
File: IMG_7895.jpg (392KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7895.jpg
392KB, 1932x2576px
>>386688924
>2017
>still have to trade to progress
>trading system is still archaic D2 garbage

That's why.
>>
Is the game still just collect jolly ranchers and hope for good abilities? My only turn off was that your class really doesn't matter all skills are based on little color items.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.