[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, Angry Joe here! i hope you enjoy Delrith providing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: enraged enrico.png (683KB, 849x481px) Image search: [Google]
enraged enrico.png
683KB, 849x481px
hey guys,
Angry Joe here! i hope you enjoy Delrith providing content for the main channel now :)
>>
He's been a fag for years.

I'm a YouTuber myself and we were hanging out a convention we were at together. I brought it up to him how it's a shame how smaller channels (Like mine) can't gain any traction because we can't afford to have as high production values as he does when it comes to his reviews.

His response? "I don't want to make reviews for much longer."

I was really surprised by this and asked him to explain himself. He did.

Reviews, for him, were really nothing more than a fad he used to make money online with considerably little effort. Now that streaming was a big, acceptable thing and he pulled in thousands a month alone on Twitch... well...

Believe me, if recent events are any indication, even PLAYING THE DAMN GAMES is too much for him. I notice he keeps advertising Delrith steams on his twitter account and never his own. He wants to reach the point where he doesn't even have to steam games to make money.
>>
What's his name again?
>>
>>386686662
Angry Joe.
>>
>>386686662
Angry Joe
>>
>>386686662
fucking fat estupido mexico TRASHNOOB!!!
>>
>>386686662
Furious Fernando
>>
>>386686662
Irate Ignacio
>>
>>386685680
>I'm a YouTuber myself
And I'm sure your 67 subscribers enjoy your content
>>
>>386688163
Ah, that was it, thanks.
>>
>>386685189
>cut the stupid costume sketches
>go back to just standing in front of a blue screen
>cut the damn review time to fifteen min
>go back to being angry

That would solve all of Joe's problems
>>
>>386685189
does anyone have that pastebin of that fat ginger doing shit with underage girls?
>>
>>386689150
He's too stupid and lazy to even do that. He really doesn't give a shit to put out worthwhile content anymore.
>>
>>386686662
Disgruntled Diego
>>
>>386686662
Assblasted Alejandro
>>
vidya games
>>
>>386686662
Irate Ivan
>>
>>386686662
Outraged Ortega
>>
>>386686662
Four Peso Pedro
>>
>>386686662
Enraged Enrique
>>
>guys I don't like video games anymore, want to do other things
>cool!
>well sorry, I just want video games so I have to unsub

>OMG IT'S MY CHANNEL I UPLOAD WHATEVER I WANT
>no comments cause manchild turned the comments off

How did he fucked up so bad?
>>
>>386685680
hahahaha, oh man.

so he bailed on his own people without even leaving a note saying "thanx for the sex". I remember when Husky Starcraft did that, Jesus these guys play pretend well.
>>
>>386686662
Disturbed Paco
>>
>>386686662
Flabbergasted Phillippe
>>
>>386686662
fat fuck
>>
File: 1462614365554.jpg (158KB, 1334x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462614365554.jpg
158KB, 1334x1080px
I always remember his "interview" with Dorito Pope at the VGAs. It was like a science experiment where you see how the youtuber behaves in hard, real world adult situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI

It's really worth the watch but tl:dw
>Knightly (the guy who's overseeing the entire game show) agrees to do a sit-down interview with Joe
>Joe is surprised when an important, prominent youtube celebrity like himself is shafted and has to do a quick 2 minute interview
>Completely spaghettis the interviews and visibly shows his frustration
>Later at a press Q/A Knightly hosts, he gets to ask him a question and decides to ask the same question he asked earlier

You have to see Joe wiggle with hated and frustration. He was reminded that he is only a star among 13 yo aspies and has no place in the real world.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.