[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not gonna have access to a PC or console in a while, are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 9d5.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
15KB, 200x200px
Not gonna have access to a PC or console in a while, are there any mobile games out that are polished, have substance, and have creative dynamic gameplay? Or is every mobile game still manipulative shallow overtly simplistic bastardizations of real games?
>>
>>386685008

tons of titles from emulators of PS1, PSP, GB, GBC, GBA, etc etc.
>>
Tetris.
>>
>>386685008
Check out Black Survival
>>
>>386685103
That's too easy

>>386685162
What is it about?
>>
>>386685257
It's hard to explain. It's basically a 10 man free for all game where you scavenge for items as areas get locked off and other npcs are unleashed. Last survivor wins, nothing really carries over between matches. Though there are something like 40 characters to unlock. Matches take ~20 minutes and require your undivided attention. A big part of the game is knowing where to go when you get what item, and while the in game craft window/book provides more than enough information to learn this, you'll ultimately try to not use it, since time spent looking up recipes is time spent not looking for items or trying to kill other people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3kVu95yz_M
Trump has only made 2 videos on it, but there are VERY few decent videos out there in English, it's a very popular Koream mobile game.
>>
kinda ancient now and don't know if you can still get, but i remember getting enjoyment out of Infinity Blade
>>
If you like tower defense get all the kingdom rush games, they're excellent. Some of them are on steam too. Phone versions have microtransactions for currency you earn normally and for several heroes but they don't affect gameplay much because it's tower defense at core, they're on steam too. Hearthstone is a good time waster and it's getting a free expansion tomorrow with pve content so if you never played it you can give it a shot. Fallout shelter is alright as well
>>
Downwell and Pixel Dungeon are the two mobile games that gets most of my time other than emulation.
>>
>>386685470
Should have mentioned, that video might not be the best for explaining the general flow of the game, as the character he is playing has a skill that gets bonus damage based on killed players/npcs. More specifically, (Enemy player kill - My player kill)*5 + (Enemy wild animal kill - My wild animal kill)*2 bonus damage every like 8 seconds on an attack. Though Trump forgets to use it the entire match.... and still wins...
>>
>>386685008
>can't get away from playing vidya for one second
kys
>>
>>386685008
Do yourself a favor and load your phone up with a bunch of movies or shows you'd like to watch.
>>
>>386685008
There's no point, every mobile game which will be recommended to you will inevitably have the qualifying statement "it's good for a mobile game".
>>
>>386685008
There's a free to play fire emblem if you're into that
>>
>>386685008
King of the Dragon Pass.

Great RPG.
>>
File: 1501765784966.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501765784966.png
137KB, 500x500px
>>386685008
The only thing I have is the Sonic the Hedgehog mobile port and PSO2es
>>
>>386689134
Is there a reason to play PSO2es if you're not also playing PSO2?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.