[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm torn guys. A buddy of mine is selling his xbone for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1398.jpg (11KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1398.jpg
11KB, 297x170px
I'm torn guys. A buddy of mine is selling his xbone for $100 and while that is a great deal, I don't see myself playing it that much other than gears or Halo. I already have a PS4 and it feels like a waste to have the Xbox sit there and do nothing. Should I buy it and play exclusives periodically or just pass?
>>
You can't bump your own thread newfag also get it
>>
>>386679065
I would buy it just because I personally really want to play Sunset Overdrive.
>>
Get out. If you don't like it resell it and turn a profit.
>>
>>386680660
You can after 15 minutes
>>
>>386679065
Buy it it's only 100 dollars. It's the only way to play through the entire Halo franchise. And if you don't a have a good PC you can play gears of war 4, Titanfall, and Alan wake.
>>
Solid deal if you don't already have a console, especially if you're pc master race because you can stream from it to pc so you don't actually have to use it.
Besides it has ORI on it, which is one of the best games of this decade.
>>
>>386679065
the only Halo worth playing on that piece of shit is the Master Chief collection.
4 and 5 are fucking awful
>>
>>386679065
Can't it play OG Xbox games?
This along with 360 is already worthwhile
>>
>>386681242
>Can't it play OG Xbox games?
I remember they said that during E3, does it apply already?
If so 100% get that shit and load up crimson skies, that alone will get you more game time than the ps4, nintendo shit, and xbone combined.
>>
>>386681075
4 was fine.
>>
>>386681075
Halo 5's multiplayer is pretty fun desu. Best Halo MP since Halo 3 imo. Campaign is utter trash though, although I do like the second mission with Blue team.
>>
>>386681351
I was thinking about get a One because of that whenever being possible to pirate
>>
>>386680710
I was kinda excited for it when I got my xbone(since I had gotten SO when it was with gold) and didnt find as engaging as I thought it would be
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.