[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Lawbreakers is a flop. Battleborn had higher numbers. Currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 40

File: Lawbreakers sales numbers kek.png (25KB, 805x555px) Image search: [Google]
Lawbreakers sales numbers kek.png
25KB, 805x555px
So, Lawbreakers is a flop.

Battleborn had higher numbers. Currently sitting at 3021 peak concurrent numbers. On release day.
Did anyone get a chance to play it? Is it really that shit?
>>
>>386665415
It's actually really good. I don't know why /v/ didn't pick it up. I haven't been here for a few months and I thought /v/ would've went apeshit for this like they did Tribes, but low and behold I come back and all these faggots are posting is weeb shit.
If a game that's like Tribes or UT, but more of a modern class based shooter sounds appealing then this game definitely delivers and I love the style too. I think the publisher just failed on the marketing end.
>>
>>386665415
Should have put in cute girls instead of literal monkeys.
Nobody wants to look at walking shit.
>>
>>386665937
Oh shut up, cunt. I'm starting to think Alex Jones is right and they really are putting something in the water to turn these kids gay.
>>
>>386665823
>I don't know why /v/ didn't pick it up.
Because it looks incredibly generic.
>>
>>386665823
It's not like Tribes or UT. Suck a cock, Blezinchy
>>
>>386666075
Gj quoting the right person this time, dipshit. How does it look incredibly generic? What game does it look like?
>>
>>386665823
I've not seen much of this game, but from what I have seen it doesn't even look mildly reminiscent of Tribes.
Tribes had something really special about it until Hi-Rez killed it; something that we probably won't ever see again.
>>
>>386666009
Indeed anon.
>>
>>386666167
Well I have seen quite a bit and it does. So there.
>>
File: Harrier.jpg (42KB, 344x174px) Image search: [Google]
Harrier.jpg
42KB, 344x174px
>>386666207
>>
File: titan.jpg (31KB, 461x231px) Image search: [Google]
titan.jpg
31KB, 461x231px
>>386666303
>>
>>386665415
Thay should have pushed it back a couple years. There are to many game like this that just came out or are coming out. Its the same problem titan fall 2 had. Might not be a bad game but gets overshadowed by more popular games like it.
>>
>>386665415
why the fuck should anyone buy a game that's going f2p next year?
>>
>>386665415
everyone's playing pubg which is shit but still better than this sjw pile of shit
>>
>>386666207
>>386666303
>>386666381
>game is called lawbreakers
>most characters are black
What did Cliff Bazinga mean by this?
>>
File: 32432432.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
32432432.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>386666121
>What game does it look like?
It looks like a bunch of generic first-draft sci-fi designs thrown together into an FPS with no interesting or noteworthy mechanics of its own.

It may be a mechanically sound (albeit by-the-books) game, but it has about as much character and soul as a bag of cement. Its drab and boring. And that's why its a failure.
>>
File: ff.jpg (50KB, 516x401px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
50KB, 516x401px
>Play nothing but T2 and UT99/2k4 back in the day, as well as a little Q3A
>Enjoy UT3 but it flops, Tribes Vengeance is a fucking mess
>Shit like CS and COD gets popular, can't stand it
>TF2 hits, try to enjoy it but I can't get into it
>Enjoy Tribes Acend until it gets fucked up
>Can't get into Overwatch but the most recent >CoDs start to feel a little more fun with all the movement options but it's still shit dying immediately
>Playing Lawbreakers all day
>Most fun I've had in years
I know it'll flop and it makes me sad.
>>
>>386666580
Yup, this.
Plus, character models look way too generic.
>>
>>386666401
I haven't seen a game that has a pace as fast as this one or one that uses movement as well as this one. I think the general idea from people who haven't played is"Just another class based shooter", but to me it definitely sets itself apart enough to be worth my time. It just needs a ranked mode.
>>
>>386666580
>>386666719
>We live in a time where faggots buy arena shooters based on fucking character designs and lore over how sound the gameplay is
Fucking end me, I've had enough.
>>
>>386666680

You just gotta hope it gets the Rainbow Six Siege treatment. That game had a hard launch yet now after couple of years they've hit 20 million users.

Also 3k concurrent users is fine for a playerbase. As long as you don't live somewhere like Australia, I'm sure you will find players.
>>
>>386666812
It's the whole package which counts and character design and lore ar part of this package.
>>
>>386666812
Character design has been the selling point of every game ever.
You're delusional if you think otherwise.
No one wants to looked at half-assed/dull models the whole time, especially if they're paying top dollar for it.
>>
>cliffyb making a new game
>it's some kind of weird movement-driven OW rip-off
>eh okay I guess
>watch gameplay videos close to release
>looks fun, but also kind of a garbled mess
first gameplay footage I recall watching from OW I could distinctly tell characters from one another, even the few hours of QC I played you could tell characters apart at a considerable distance
isn't this something you should take into account when developing games with characters with different roles/skillset?
>>
Well they fucked up by putting it on the Japanese console and not the FPS console
>>
>>386666580
Do you need Pixar levels of cartoonish variety to not be generic these days? Yeah, it doesn't have characters as distinct as Overwatch or DotA, but the characters are varied enough in my opinion without being completely outlandish. I honestly don't see how that is even a part of the conversation when clearly the game is focused more around the mechanics. Tribes maybe had some character as far as the culture around it(Think shazbot and gotta go fast), but it was far more generic as far as designs than this game and it was also a great game.
>>
File: ut-character-gallery.jpg (2MB, 3118x2004px) Image search: [Google]
ut-character-gallery.jpg
2MB, 3118x2004px
>>386666905
Fuck off. I love UT99 but it is the most generic shit design and lorewise and if that makes it bad in your eyes you have no business playing the genre.
>>386667042
>Character design has been the selling point of every game ever.
Yeah man we all bought UT99 to play as these quality designs, that rich character design is the only reason it sold at all.
>>
>>386667140
>Do you need Pixar levels of cartoonish variety to not be generic these days?
Do you realize how many of those hero shooters already been released?
>>
File: B-Talk5.gif (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
B-Talk5.gif
20KB, 200x200px
>>386666812
Oh don't get me wrong here, its not that I don't buy it because its generic. I don't buy it because I don't give a shit about arena shooters.

But, if you want your product to succeed, it needs to catch people's attention. And a cavalcade of trash designs coupled together with derivative gameplay is not going to cut it in a market dominated by games like Overwatch, TF2, CoD and whatever myriad of other shooters are out there.
>>
>>386667225
Those actually were considered unique for their time and the game was going to sell on its name alone.
Don't even try to tell me /v/ doesn't nitpick every game that comes out and complains about character designs now.
>>
>>386667063
I've got a few hours and I have no trouble telling people apart. Generally you can tell by the abilities they use as much as anything. Titan will be shooting rockets or lightning, assassin will be spidermaning around, harrier has fucking lasers coming out of their boots, wraith will be sliding around and double jumping, and gunslinger will be warping around. Once you've actually played it you figure it out.
>>
>>386667225
UT99 only had to compete with Quake3 and some shitty quake clones which were borderline unplayable back then.
>>
>>386666757
Wile it might be good the avrage gamer dosent want to spend the money on ever new title that comes out. Right now overwatch is the hot area shooter then there is pubg and desteny 2 coming out soon. Even cod and bf1 would compete with these a bit.

So that person could spend the money on a game that might be good or spend the money on a game they know till be good or better. The reason this game is going to flop has more to do with marketing strategy then gameplay.
>>
>>386667254
I completely disagree about the aesthetic being bad. It may be because I'm an /m/fag, but the mechanical design is top notch, all the weapon designs are leaps and bounds ahead of the nerf gun looking shit in Overwatch. The characters may not be walking cartoonish cliches, which admittedly may be a good thing for a class based game because the exaggeration makes them stand out from each other more, but I think they're varied enough where it counts and their armor design again is top notch.
>>
>>386667228
What does it matter? This game looks distinct without being a cartoon and it's different enough from other hero shooters to set itself apart. If you don't think so then you probably don't know much about it.
>>
>>386667140
>Do you need Pixar levels of cartoonish variety to not be generic these days?
You don't need Pixar cartoonishness at all.

You need designs that don't look like cutting-room floor trash.
>>
File: abadjokethatisalltooreal.png (506KB, 1288x648px) Image search: [Google]
abadjokethatisalltooreal.png
506KB, 1288x648px
>>386666812
It's not really that much of an arena shooter. You still have extreme power attacks tied to cooldowns, whereas an actual arena shooter would have it be a pickup. Don't really care to argue semantics, but if you're spawning with all of the strongest abilities, map control becomes more player hunting/choke focused as opposed to control point and pickup focused, it takes all of the things that makes arena shooters good and throws it out of the window.
Movement is nice, and mechanically it's sound. But they made a massive fuck up in the design process. It's not gratifying, to me anyway. Played the Beta, won't be buying the game.
>>386666897
You're retarded, pal. Sales this bad means the game will get shut down or development will cease in the next 12 months. 3k players on launch day is fucking horrendous.
>>
Randy Pitchford: "Gee, I sure hope a game won't flop as badly as Battleborn did

Cliffy B: "Hold my wife"
>>
>>386667432
I assumed it might be something you pick up as you play, but I still think it's a nice design decision have their basic silhouette and animations be considerably different from another at a quick glance, kinda like in TF2 or the others I mentioned.
Didn't really click to me with the few LB videos I watched, guess I'll wait for some kind of sale and see how it feels actually playing.
>>
>>386667649
I like the designs. I don't like how Overwatch looks. It's bloom and color vomit with ridiculous shapes for the characters. If you do then that's your opinion, but even if I didn't like the design I like the gameplay a fuck ton more in Lawbreakers.
>>
>>386667042
>top $

It's 30$ anon
>>
>>386667835
$30 is far too much for a game that was going to be free to play.
>>
>>386665823
Dumb shitposter

>>386666531
That and Paladins.

>>386666719
pic related
>>
>>386667912
I never saw shit about it being f2p

And as long as it's not f2p with unlock characters I'm happy desu

Although I don't play this game, f2p games with character unlocks are cancer
Looking at you league of faggots and quake
>>
>>386667975
>Looking at you game communities that are alive and well

ftfy
>>
>>386667912
>$30 is way too much

In what world? AAA gamas are $60. Overwatch was $40 / $60

Jfc
>>
Impressively dumb is that they thought it could compete with OW
>>
>there are people on /v/ actually defending this epic flop
Normalfags ruined this board.
>>
>>386667958
>he's a dumb shitposter
>proceeds to shitpost
Never change, /v/.
>>
i thought it looked incredibly boring, just like overwatch which i played for 15 hours
>>
>>386668068
>quake
No, that genre is dead
>league
Good timing and too big to fail now. Notice mobas launching today with similar f2p models are DO A. See, mxm.

Hots is also dead ish with a revival of player base based on giving away heroes. F2p with hero unlocks are generally poorly received
>>
>>386665415
i would rather buy 5 yoshicoins than lawnbreakers for 30 dollars
>>
>>386667640
The game looks distinctively archaic, while still being still slow as fuck as any other console game.
>>
>>386668119
Its worse when you already got another OW clone named Paladins that's currently F2P as well. Cliffy did a horrible job marketing this game and released it at the worst possible time. Yes OW is bleeding users because the devs are morons who can't balance it, but those people are fleeing either to Paladins or back to LoL
>>
File: DGzoy2uUIAAPckf.jpg large.jpg (48KB, 343x417px) Image search: [Google]
DGzoy2uUIAAPckf.jpg large.jpg
48KB, 343x417px
>>
>>386668234
Yeah, but you're retarded.
>>
File: LawBreakers design process.webm (3MB, 1750x919px) Image search: [Google]
LawBreakers design process.webm
3MB, 1750x919px
>>386667829
>I like the designs
You can like them as much as you want.

Doesn't change the fact that they're derivative as hell.
>>
>>386666381
>side of head shaved

ITT:Western character design
>>
>people who say it's like tribes or UT
>we had those kind of games for an eternity
>why don't you still play arena shooters like in the 90's?

And I grow up un that. Why can't you understand that gaming is a trend and it just moves on from year to year. Arena shooters like UT most likely won't even get that popular again, specially because the skill ceiling is too high.
>>
>>386665415

I expected Unreal Tournament and got Overwatch. Game's garbage as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: 1502026078892.png (160KB, 248x454px) Image search: [Google]
1502026078892.png
160KB, 248x454px
>2007
>CoD4 hits mainstream success and ushers in the era of the modern military shooter with a slew of greasy looking brown and grey copycats
>2016
>Overwatch follows up on the precedent that tf2 set so many years ago and ushers in the era of the colorful, stylized diversity quota driven class based shooter

What's the next fps fad after this one?
>>
Arena shooters have HUGE unresolved problem - they are negative-sum games, only winner gets any gratification, and they constantly leak users due to it, that's why the genre is on brink of death. I mean even dreaded fighting games are merely zero-sum games. So why CoD got popular and why blizzard made OW, they have adjustments to become positive-sum games. Basically everyone gets something even from shitty match: achievements, XP, plays of the game, lootboxes and other shit. Lamebreakers completely ignore all of this and work as 1999 arena shooter would. Cliffy has a fucking romero complex and should leave gaming business already.
>>
This game failed for a few reasons

1. Horrible marketing. Cliffy B did a piss poor job getting the word out about this game, so much so many people didn't even know about it.

2. Over-saturation of Team skilled FPS. With Overwatch and Paladins dominating the market right now, Lawbreakers is simply lost in between these two.

3. Poor character designs. Paladins and OW at least had unique character designs and a unique feel. Lawbreakers look generic as fuck.

4. Cliffy being a massive cuck and SJW online didn't help his image at all, and he alienated a lot of people because of it.
>>
>>386668459
Depends on which character. Some do, but the game is clearly going for the UT type of design and wanted to be fairly realistic as far as the human form goes. If you don't like the design in UT then that's your business. Personally I do and we haven't seen a true Quake or UT game for a long while.
>>
>>386668737
I expected Unreal Tournament and got Urinal Tournament instead
>>
>>386668831
Also, with Quake Champions on the horizon, Lawbreakers simply doesn't stand a chance. Quake is a fun, fast paced shooter that is a blast to play and is fun to watch.
>>
>>386668793
mobile fps card games
>>
bad marketing in an already saturated market

I hope bleszinski takes a long walk off a short pier, the hothead needs to take a bath
>>
>>386667975
i genuinely like character unlocks but only when the game does it as a reasonable pace, which i've only experienced with Smite and Paladins, both of which are games that get stale after a few dozen hours
>>
The real problem is, at the moment, there is still no good FPS besides Counter Strike that can be legitimately considered close to an eSport. OW can't because the game is horribly balanced and Activision thinks throwing millions of dollars at it will make it huge.
>>
>>386669331
that's not a problem at all wtf are you talking about
>>
>>386668903
>realistic human forms mean the character/armor designs have to be generic dogshit
Anon, stop.

Its perfectly fine that you like them, there's nothing wrong with that. But the point of my argument is that generic designs don't sell nearly as well as designs that are carefully thought-out and go through numerous iterations and revisions.

Character design is an intricate process, and as an artfag, the stuff I see in LawBreakers screams 'shitty first drafts'. They're no different than the crap college students draw for their assignments the day before its due.
>>
>>386669331
why don't they just lock hero picks for competitive lol it's impossible to balance the game if players can just constantly swap to hard counters
>>
More people on this thread than playing the game
>>
File: 1334567225239.jpg (52KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
1334567225239.jpg
52KB, 625x552px
>>386665823
Have you noticed there hasn't been a remotely challenging multiplayer FPS that /v/ has approved of about since Tribes Ascend?
That's because /v/, like every other genre that requires a modicum of skill, is total fucking garbage at these games.
Oh but you ask, but what ABOUT Tribes then? They seemed to like that. Well I hate to lay down a hard truth, but you didn't have to be good at Tribes to have fun with it because zooming across the map and getting in floaty engagements was fun in itself. The point I'm getting at is that fast is fun.
Now since then there have been 3 major titles that /v/ particularly likes to put down
Titanfall 2, Quake Champions, and Lawbreakers.
What do all of these have in common with Tribes? They enable you to go fast.
How are all of these different? You have to be good at it.
And you might ask "What about quake live, reflex, UT4, etc? /v/ never seems to shit on those."
And that's because barely anyone played them in the first place. and they certainly wouldn't be here.
Now this isn't exclusive to /v/. The fast paced shooter is, and has been, a dying breed. the current most popular shooters on the market right now are the slowest most casual dogshit you'll ever see. The reason /v/ is notable because a lot of the individuals here like to pride themselves on their above average skill when in reality they're shitters just like all the others. They'll tell you this game failed because it's bad. For those of us still anchored in reality, it's merely because it's a poorly marketed high skill ceiling shooter from a literal who developer and published by Nexon. Disaster unavoidable. When I say poorly marketed, I don't mean a lack of marketing. I mean that the marketing it DID have toward "DUDE HARD GAMERZ LMAO NO KIDDIE SHIT" is so hamfisted it's counterintuitive. Would I say that takes away from the gameplay itself? Not at all.

tl;dr /v/ is primarily made of of scrubs that have this strange, vitriolic "not MY fast" mentality
>>
>>386669710
Because Blizzard is run by idiots. The way they balance everything makes it so one minute a character is great and the next their nigh useless. See Roadhog for example. The problem is Jeff Kaplan is focusing on the normalfag crowd over the competitive one. If you're trying to make a game an eSport this is NOT how you run a game
>>
>>386669710
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
>>
>>386670090
Doesn't help that he's on record stating he thinks the game is perfectly balanced as it is. everyone is sick of the current dive meta which is making the game boring to play and watch, and Blizzard is either too dense or too arrogant to realize that
>>
>>386670090
>Because Blizzard is run by idiots.
I guess that's why OW makes more money then all other hero shooters combined
>>
>>386665415
it looked cool, basically a combo of tribes and OW
>>
>>386666009
Yeah cause not being attracted to niggers means you're gay
>>
>>386670238
Because they shoved in lootboxes that the normies can't get enough of.
>>
>>386667042
>Character design has been the selling point of every game ever.
There are still some of us out there that aren't vapid grafics whores, anon
>>
>>386670364
Lootboxes are what keeps normalfags in these games and prevent them from dying in 2 months like all arena shooters do
>>
>>386670407

I'm still not giving any business to diversity pandering fags like cliffy b, even if it's the best game ever.
>>
>>386666531
Everyones playing PUBG, Paladins, BF1, Overwatch........etc etc
>>
>>386670407
that's a lie on this video game forum and you know it.
>>
>>386665415
It tries way too hard to be cool, just like every CuntyB game. It's also trying to compete with Overwatch, which Battleborn proved is a guaranteed road to failure.
>>
>>386670679
Trying to copy any blizzard game is proven way to failure
>>
File: 1333297989988.jpg (22KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1333297989988.jpg
22KB, 268x265px
>>386670578
>politics matter more than my personal interests
well you do you, anon
>>
File: do it.jpg (189KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
189KB, 570x300px
BUY MY GAME
>>
>>386666812
desu I feel a bit sad too but I see it like this -

graphics have come such a long way they hold your attention and have you more 'invested'. If you have to look at this for extended time it should be appealling and interesting.

If you want raw gameplay, quake is still going today just fine.
>>
He came out of retirement for this LMFAO
>>
>>386670180
hahahahaha holy shit dude that's so funny that you posted this 10 year old copypasta, you saw that on r/4chan too right?

how about give me a single reason faggot, i don't play OW so i don't know why it wouldn't work, but to me the game is literally impossible to balance otherwise
>>
>>386670741
works fine for Paladins :^)
>>
>>386666812
It's a hero shooter you stupid cunt.
>>
>>386671492
>fraction of OW userbase
>no 60$ entry fee so only revenue is from cosmetics
They are lucky if they got 10% of OW money
>>
>>386671496
You can like the way a character plays without liking the character itself you know
the same way you can like the way a character looks but not the way it plays
>>
>>386671631
yeah but artfag has already explained why character designs help determine whether or not games will flop >>386669618
>>
this game is 1000x fold better than quake champions..... ive actually played both unlike the idiots in this thread
>>
Played some in beta (when it was actually easier to find a game, mind you)

It's actually a pretty fun and well made game but I'm just so burnt out on FPSes.
>>
kinda sad if it flops, its plays amazing, already put in 37 hours.. i play overwatch all day and havent gone back to it since this launched... idk guess its too hard for noobs that can only play mercy and sym
>>
>>386671708
Cliffy, you should pair with Derek Smart for your next masterpiece
>>
The characters looks ugly as fuck, disgusting.
>>
>>386671708
>>386671786
quit falseflagging
>>
>>386668793
Bugs no pls
>>
>>386668151
>ITS ANOTHER TORTANIC R-RIGHT MY FELLOW V TARDS
>>
File: GbjA0uU.png (1KB, 109x30px) Image search: [Google]
GbjA0uU.png
1KB, 109x30px
>Peak hour
>2200 players
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>tfw somehow missed the beta
Fuck I wanted to try it, free wekend when
>>
File: 1500598449709.jpg (331KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500598449709.jpg
331KB, 1280x960px
>>386670067
This is correct.

I've watched /v/ since 2010 say they are not normalfags. Then Titanfall 2 came out and thought /v/ was going to be all over it. Nope. "Ded gaem", ">CoD for autists", "Fags need not apply". Now this game comes around while /v/ likes the casual ASSFAGGOT of Overwatch. This game being a more skill based Overwatch and /v/ shits on it.

You're right dude. God help 4chan from the normies.

Also, /v/ has Halo threads now. /v/ fucking hated halo 7 years ago, but now the Halokiddies dominate this board.

What's a good alternative to 4chan?
>>
>>386671614
That's true but consider the amount of work that went into OW vs. Paladins. Paladins will make overall less money but they didn't put in nearly as much work or advertising as OW. I'm sure Hi-Rez is perfectly happy with their ripoff game.
>>
>>386672650
reddit. No joke, just make a subreddit (containment board) for your own shitty opinion and reddit won't care. The_Donald is a great example of /pol/ making their own board and that is considerably more successful than this sinking ship.
>>
Pretty good game
I love kicking people
>>
>>386667042
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>$60
>people bought that
I guess people do really want to look at half-assed/dull models the whole time for top dollar.
>>
>>386672136
It's not so low that it takes ages to find a match and by the time is does drop dead, I'll have gotten my money's worth.
kind of funny that so many people involved in gaming always worry so much about how much they're getting for their money when video games are by far the most cost efficient hobby already. they're always so afraid to "invest" something as measly as $30 in a game that's GOING to die rather than seizing the opportunity and playing it while you can. it's really silly.
>>
>>386665415
Jesus that graph looks like a Cliffy B
>>
>>386672975
>ripoff game
what an unemployed thing to say lmao
>>
File: Concerned Skeltal.jpg (112KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned Skeltal.jpg
112KB, 572x303px
>>386673347
>Defending a f2p game
>Calling someone who actually buys the superior version OW unemployed

Here's your (you). Hope you can spend it on an actually good game.
>>
>>386665415
It's just too hard for /v/.
>>
>>386673459
>tfw can buy overwatch and still play a very different game that happens to be f2p
i just don't use reddit kiddie memespeak because i'm not 14 years old anymore. I can recognize the obvious differences between them and not say dumb shit like "ripoff game" when the differing mechanics are so glaring that only a total mouthbreather wouldn't be able to see them
>>
>have fun gameplay
>have shit tier aesthetic
>release game during PUBG madness

it's like people don't understand gaming anymore.
>>
>>386673837
Those guys live in bubble where it is believed there is massive market for hardcore old-style stuff which no one besides them knows how to exploit.
>>
>>386673237
Opportunity cost, you know what it means?
>>
File: Antimage.png (352KB, 674x674px) Image search: [Google]
Antimage.png
352KB, 674x674px
>>386673713
>Sperging out to defend Paladins as a non-ripoff game

kek, keep stacking up those (you)'s so you can buy OW!
>>
Alright, fuck it I'm gonna buy.
I'm sick of OW and really need a new shooter
>>
>>386674005
i truly think people don't realize how small the pc market is for anyone besides blizzard/mmos

this will be a lesson though for all aspiring game devs. create your game model around social media. it fucking sucks, but that's how it has to be done now.
>>
File: 1501903536928.png (80KB, 191x201px) Image search: [Google]
1501903536928.png
80KB, 191x201px
>>386673837
>gaming
>>
>>386674081
>sperging out
you realize nobody is reading this exchange right, and anyone that is just sees you acting like a sneering faggot? This isn't you and your fellow 19 year olds drinking captain morgan in ur gf's basement dude lmao
>>
>>386668793
>diversity quota driven
Proof of the quota?
>>
>tf2 and paladins are free
>>
>>386665415
>Ability shooter
Found your problem
Also it has no flavor, not that overwatch is good but blizzard had that blizzard name thing doing what it does, selling shit games very well
>>
>>386673459
>OW
>not garbage
>"lol oh shit im getting countered, i guess i'll change heroes to the one that counters that hero"
wew neo /v/ is something else
>>
File: 1366445060410.png (83KB, 222x287px) Image search: [Google]
1366445060410.png
83KB, 222x287px
>>386670067
This has been true for a long time. /v/ hates ANY game that requires ANY amount of skill and they cover it up by calling it casual. trash, flavor of the month, and so on. CSGO is hated, Dota is hated, LoL is hated, PUBG is hated, Overwatch is only liked for waifu posting and nothing else, the list goes on. Any game that's competitive and requires any skill is immediately sworn off by 80%+ of the board as a garbage game.
>>
File: 1502241194294.jpg (87KB, 573x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502241194294.jpg
87KB, 573x1024px
>>386666009
you think he is right? THINK?!?
>>
>>386674106
Good choice my man, ur gonna have to learn to play and get used to not compensate for blizzard lag(Tm) but ur gonna have fun
>>
>>386674585
Yep, there are constantly people bashing RTS and fighting games on /v/
>>
>>386674585
Don't forget the "lol fighting games are only for niggers they're not real
>>
>>386674072
You're exactly who I'm talking about.
It's $30 anon. That's not a whole lot.
>>
>>386675049
go back to bitching about trump on twitter, clifford.
>>
File: Buttmangled.jpg (168KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
Buttmangled.jpg
168KB, 900x896px
>>386674171
Calm down there bucko, your assbergers is showing. Here's another (you). One day you'll get to play as Torbjorn, the character your dwarf character ripped off
>>
File: 1484586525264.jpg (84KB, 1200x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1484586525264.jpg
84KB, 1200x1185px
>>386665823
>>386666812
>>386666680
>>386670067
>>386671708

Lawbreakers is utter dogshit if you actually like arena shooters and aren't just coming from Halo or Overwatch or whatever

>cluttered mess of ideas from last 10 years mashed together
>not sure which movement system to have, better have a bit of all of them
>low grav is meant to be the key thing and just feels like shit version of Tribes
>went from free to play to $30, everything about it still looks and feels like some Korean F2P game
>Nexxon

Nice to see people already getting the 'it was just too good and hardcore' myth started
>>
>>386675274
What the fuck did you say to me you fucking misogynist? Friendly reminder: I graduated at the top of my gender studies class, and I've been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed genders. I’m trained in patriarchal deconstruction and I was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school. You are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of your safe space, mark my words. You think you can get away with disagreeing with me on tumblr? Think again, cis scum. As we speak I'm gathering a list of your triggers with my self-diagnosed squad of PTSD specialists, so you better be prepared to deal with some serious privilege checking. I AM LITERALLY AS TRIGGERED AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE RIGHT NOW. I can be anywhere, at any time, and I can give you over seven hundred reasons why you should fuck yourself with a cactus. Not only am I extensively trained in social justice, but I have access to an entire arsenal of sociological blog articles to prove my point and I will use them to wipe your deeply problematic face off the earth you little shit. If only you had known what oppressed retribution your offensiveness would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue and just killed yourself instead, but you didn't. Stay safe, shitlord.
>>
Is gunslinger as fun as he looks?
>>
Its too hard also characters dont have any character to them and bland/ugly.
>>
>>386665415
Played the beta and it was broken as shit and they made it a pain in the arse to report bugs. Played maybe 20 matches and half of those either crashed or had it locking up for seconds at a time throughout the match regardless of graphics settings. I imagine it being in that bad of a state for the beta one month from launch put people off, along with the price.
Problems with the game itself were that there are a bunch of tutorial videos in it but it completely fails to explain the difference between two similar game modes, and that it's pretty unintuitive to get to a single-player map so you can practice moving around and adjusting your settings. The vertical design is definitely fun but characters weren't very well balanced in terms of differences, mostly in that every character still dies pretty much instantly from full health to anyone, even the slow characters that are supposed to be tanky to make up for it.
>>
I didn't even know Lawbreakers was out

I at least knew when Battleborn was coming out because /v/ was shitting on it and wanted it to do bad
>>
>>386675647
That floaty movement system is fucking horrible and it insures they won't even be able to pad the userbase with bots unless google makes the neural network based AI for them.
>>
>>386674585
>DOTA
>LoL
>PUBG
>game that requires ANY amount of skill
>>
>>386670536
That's why Paladins is still going. Lawbreakers' problem is that they don't have rewards like say free lootboxes and extra XP. So when you lose you feel like it was all for nothing.
>>
I had not even heard of this game before I started hearing about how badly it flopped. I don't suspect I am alone in this either.
>>
>>386676282
Gaming companies are learning more and more that gambling is a strong addiction and getting retards to become gambling addicts is better and easier than making an actual good game.

Even if Lawbreakers is a good game and GOAT, it wont matter because there is no addiction involved with it.
>>
>>386673232
SJW's and Biodrones still don't get that Andromeda was the worst selling game and the worst reviewed game Bioware ever put out
>>
>>386665415
Is it over for Cliffy B?
>>
Just bought it, is there a comp queue or just normal games?
>>
>>386675459
you mean that Engineer ripoff? Blizzard is fucking shameless.
>>
>>386666009
>cute girls are gay
Hello (((Faggot))), stick with your post OP tranny squad.
>>
>>386674770
I wish these NeoGaf/Reddit/Tumblr faggots would leave already
>>
>>386676117
Its like Cliffy B. completely failed to market this game. He did nothing to make it say stand out from Paladins and Overwatch. People saw Paladins and OW as fun and creative. Lawbreakers look like every other AAA action game. People don't want that, but Cliffy loves his sterotypical muscular guys
>>
>>386673237
Man all these marketing shills are getting annoying
>>
>>386676426
That is true. China recently made a law that made it illegal to have gambling in video games. They were also forced to reveal the actual odds for the lootboxes because China's government requires it.
>>
>>386678761
It's the same in korea afaik
>>
File: do i.jpg (97KB, 523x521px) Image search: [Google]
do i.jpg
97KB, 523x521px
>>386665415
Ironically it's NOT shit, it pretty fun and has some neat ideas and character abilities and stuff. Music is good and the gameplay is responsive.

But no one knows about it, or what is it about, or how it plays or why. Also lacks content right now.

I refunded it some hours ago but plan on buying it again if the player numbers go up. Juggernaut is a fucking beast of a character and fun to play as.
>CLANG CLANG BEEP BOOP I AM THE LAW
>RECEIVING HIGH CRIME REPORTS IN THIS AREA
>THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
>>
>>386679037
Could explain why Blizzard has been really trying to ignore the Korean market as of late. Koreans in the eSport scene for OW are saying that if Blizzard fucks up Overwatch League, they are done with Blizzard for good. Their patience with them is running thin, and if Blizzard loses the trust of the Koreans its going to severally affect the competitive scene
>>
>>386675773
It's Tracer minus Recall ability

Can do double jump, left click to rapid fire, right arm click to precision snipe, ult is a both guns rapid firing barrage
>>
>>386679090
what was Cliffy thinking with trying to market this game? Its like he thought his name alone was good enough to carry it.
>>
Post your rank in OW and what you think about LB.
>>
File: 1490297192956.png (627KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490297192956.png
627KB, 1100x1000px
Thing is, it's actually good

But the numbers are down in sales, maybe nobody even knows about it

It sells like a high mobility FPS with crazy stuff, yet it's pretty much all ground based movement with some low grav rooms. Note that this isn't BAD, but it's not straight forward on what the game actually IS: Overwashed + faster, more dynamic gameplay.

It is fun, but lacks content. It has Cliffy renown but also Nexon behind it. Has good matchmaking but ONLY matchmaking (No dedicated servers)

So all and all, i'm conflicted. Has pros and cons. I thought it was going to be Unreal Tournament meets Titanfall 2 but it's more like Overwatch meets Unreal. It's misleading. I liked it though, I think if they go for a free weekend people will start picking it up because it is legit good.
>>
>>386665415

It's pretty healthy on the PS4, wait for those sales numbers.
>>
game quality doesn't really matter, it could be the best game in the world and no one would still play it.
Look at PUBG,
>>
>>386665415
patch the niggers out and i'll buy it
>>
>>386680398
I don't mind black characters but man, why is male Harrier so fucking ugly

It's like a space ghetto dealer
>>
>>386675647
frogposter is bad at video games
more at 7
>>
File: 1500231201338.jpg (254KB, 1451x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1500231201338.jpg
254KB, 1451x2048px
>>386665415
>Lawbreakers flops
>Hellblade flops

Feels shrugworthy man.

Sure Hellblade deserved it but I don't know much about Lawbreakers so I don't really care whether it lives or dies.

I know it's Nexxon though, so I can try it when it's F2P.
>>
>>386665415
is lawbreakers out?
>>
>>386665823
All the threads on /v/ I've seen about this game are about mocking the player count, I doubt you will read many good things about the game here. People are more interested in seeing the game fail than they are in playing it, same for many other titles. This board simply is not really good for discussing games, most of the threads are just about stuff surrounding games.

Considering that I barely see anyone actually talk about the gameplay of Lawbreakers and instead just about character models, graphics, or other superficial stuff, I doubt a lot of people posting in these threads actually have a good grasp of what the game is about, and are instead just looking for quick way to ridicule a game they have no interest in and the people that play it. It really isn't a good place if you're looking for constructive discussion about games, and you are more likely to get people mocking you for being into a game than you will find discussion of them.
>>
File: Forty_keks.jpg (19KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
Forty_keks.jpg
19KB, 292x257px
>There are just as many people actively playing CoD:MW2 as there are playing Lawbreakers right now, which is a more balanced, mechanically sound and all-around better game overall.
>>
Reminder that Cliffy is so out of touch he nearly released a zombie game.
>>
>>386665415
I'm sure the game is fine, there just doesn't seem to be any demand whatsoever for these kinds of games unless "literally everyone is playing it already" ala Overwatch or something.

Battleborn, Magic: Arcane Warfare and now this. They're not bad, I think just nobody wanted them.
>>
>>386679090
Why would you refund it? Were you having problems finding matches? No? Way to be a part of the problem, you fucking retard.
>>
>>386684683
>Why would you refund it? Were you having problems finding matches? No? Way to be a part of the problem, you fucking retard.

Because it's not MY problem now, you fucking double retard.
>>
>>386680078
> FPS on PS4
You might as well not play at all.
>>
>>386684869
Do you need that helmet to protect what little brain you have left there?

Just buy the game and have fun.
>>
>>386665415

Why is /v/ taking such a perverse, concentrated pleasure in this game's demise?

The header staffer who made it is a fag, anything else?

Seems like a weird kind of schadenfreude to champion the death of game diversity.
>>
File: 1496414731944.jpg (143KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496414731944.jpg
143KB, 768x768px
This is pretty funny considering the arrogance he displayed about their monetization strategy at E3
>>
File: plato.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
plato.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>386685150
In this time and age of 2017 imagination and creativity is dying. Movies are an equation, everything is factorized, and videogame players are losers that think they're the Chads now, afraid of changing the status quo they've been getting accustomed to, Using their ball and chain to pull themselves up the ladder.

If something does not resonate with the collective lowest common denominator (often dull and dumbed down) factor it has to be destroyed, hated and erased or it will cause unnecesary waves in the little span of time people have free for them. And the factorization wheel turns again, perfectly greased into marketing and product spending efficiency.
>>
>>386682101
>game is ass
>'you're just not good'

Every time. Have fun trying to 'git gud' an extra 100,000 players into a mediocre game
>>
>>386687009
>player is bad
>blames game

every time
>>
Just played my first 2 matches, actually pretty fun.
Zero G headshot kills with gunslingers m2 are prerry satisfying
>>
>>386687950
Lawbreakers is utter dogshit if you actually like arena shooters and aren't just coming from Halo or Overwatch or whatever

>cluttered mess of ideas from last 10 years mashed together
>not sure which movement system to have, better have a bit of all of them
>low grav is meant to be the key thing and just feels like shit version of Tribes
>went from free to play to $30, everything about it still looks and feels like some Korean F2P game
>Nexxon
>>
>>386685551
Wisdom.
>>
>>386670067
A bunch of randoms from /v/ trashed a reddit team that trained for weeks on tribes. That was years ago though, before the influx of retards and children that we have now.
>>
I seriously want to know. Why the fuck aren't there any white women in this game? The aesthetic is just fucked. You can't add a clone of ZARYA in and act like it's original.
>>
>>386688479
OH WAIT I forgot the hellion. About as manly as the average girl (male) on 4chan.
>>
>>386688479
>no white women
not only is that incorrect, but it also doesn't matter
>a clone of ZARYA
what?
>>
>>386688128
>if i post it twice maybe someone will believe me
>>
>>386688882
TITAN looked white before I clicked on that shit. It's actually a black zarya.
>>
>>386689032
I don't even know what to say. You're either legally blind or just actually retarded
>>
>>386665823
>It's actually really good

yeah thats why everyone stuck around after the free test period, right
>>
>>386688953
>pretending some game we all played when it was free and in beta is some ebin hidden gem
>>
>>386685020
Shut up, Cliff. BTW, Gears of War sucked ass too.
>>
File: cliffy.png (41KB, 770x425px) Image search: [Google]
cliffy.png
41KB, 770x425px
Poor little cliffy's game is failing because he thought SJWs would buy his game! HAHAHHA!
>>
File: 1499180262079.jpg (402KB, 1218x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499180262079.jpg
402KB, 1218x1080px
>>386666207
>>386666303
>>386666381
>those mugs

Woah. . so this is the power of Realismâ„¢. Amazing designs Cliffy B. Just. . way to knock it out of the park!
>>
>>386689294
>good games have a lot of players
you're one of those "gamers" arent you?
>>
Won't stick around for any replies as I just got up and will start playing after this post but to add my 2 cents:

Lawbreakers to me feels like a mix between Unreal Tournament (I only played the first, including all its mods and maps) and Tribes 1/2 (haven't played the later ones) - a bit like early TeamFortress 2 with a mix of UT and Tribes movement. The pacing and movement are exceptional - you can go very fast, good maneuvering is not easy, particulary in low-grav environments but it makes for incredible fights and situations.
Balance is alright for a class based shooter but some weapons and abilities are easier to use than others - i.e. don't expect to hit anything as medic with your grenade launcher when everyone is zooming through the air and fast speeds.
The are ultimates but none that go through obstacles like in Overwatch and no ultimate one-shots, so you can at most use them to ease a push, finish someone off or recover from taken damage a bit. It's very easy to die while ulting, it does not guarantee a kill.
It's an Unreal Engine 4 game, so you can set up all things you'd except and if something is not in the options menu you can do it via the various .ini files.

A major downside is the lack of a ranked matchmaking mode. You pretty much alwways end up in a lobby with 1-2 good players and a ton of shit ones and then the matches are one-sided. However, solo-skill goes a long, long way in this game. You can carry the team by just being good yourself.

Ping for me is 20ms in the evenings (central Europe) and netcode is solid. I never died around a corner (unless it was from splash damage).

That said, it's not a Blizzard-quality game so it's a bit rough around the edges and has less far customization content than older titles like TF2 or Overwatch. I really like the maps, they're clearly made by people who knew what they're doing but there aren't a lot of them.

Playercount concerns aside it's a fun and fast ride for me right now.
>>
>>386690201
>A major downside is the lack of a ranked matchmaking mode
It's planned for once things get ironed out
>>
>>386690201
hey I dont know if you're still here but can anyone tell me if you can bind two keys to one action? like having jump in two seperate buttons?
>>
>>386689549
stupid thing to be mad about

hes just like all the other retards patting themselves on the back for including darkies, buts its totally inconsequential
>>
>>386677496
comp will be introduced in the coming months
>>
>>386690201
I do complain about the gamemodes because while occupy (i believe Halo Reach had such kind of gamemode, was fun) and blitzball (bombing run from UT) are fun assuming you dont have retards for teammates, uplink and overcharge are redundant and turf war is a shitty version of classic UT domination. Sometimes I feel the maps are too small for a gamemode like blitzball or occupy. TDM/DM should be in.
There should be a small sample or description of abilities on the char. selection screen, and a better way to introduce (new) players to gamemodes in-game, maybe an introducting small sequence that shows what's the gamemode all about so the retards dont go CoD looking for kills.

Won't talk much about optimization because UE4. I do live in south america so normally I have 100ms ping on most games that doesn't have a server here, anyways the ping never drops hard from that value and I never had a disconnect issue so it's all good.

The game is fast and fun, being a bit over 2000 players online doesn't harm it too much as matchmaking doesn't take that long, but they should invest in ads.
>>
>>386689549
What do Japanese "booby beach volleyball games" have to do with white men? Not only are the games not about them, but they aren't even the main demographic.
>>
>>386693696

He's making two separate points. The first point is that you can't stop games from getting made ("You're not going to change Japan").
>>
If you don't like this game you haven't tried Wraith
>>
>>386670067
this post is great
>>
File: baldwin leper king.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
baldwin leper king.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>>386670067
>/v/ posters are bad at videogames

More truth has never been spoken
Memers and shitters, they feel welcomed here because they can't show their face anywhere else. Pitiful weak men.

It's not just about videogames, /v/ collective do not want anything to succeed because they feel as failures themselves. Lowest of the society, jealous of anything above them, which is almost everything. 2017 culture.
>>
File: lawbreakers.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lawbreakers.png
2MB, 1280x720px
That's not true, OP is lying. Lawbreakers is a very successful game bringing in tons of money and sales because Cliffy B made it diverse with lots of African afro women and bull dykes and transgender bathrooms, which according to Cliffy B's capitalist brain, equals tons of sales and interest!

So fuck off OP you fucking LIAR
>>
>>386670067
/v/'s idea of tribes was double GP "party soldier" and orbital strikes while defending your generator as a heavy

so not really what you'd describe a challenging multiplayer experience

I've said it multiple times and I'll keep saying that /v/ as a collective is not any different than any big (yes, 4chan is the internet's 114th most visited site) gathering of gaming audience, which means it's casual as fuck and wants everything handed out to them. So of course /v/ doesn't like challenging fast shooters, the modern fps trend is team+meta heavy generic shooters that don't allow much individual contribution. As long as you're a warm body with something to click and you see your artificial "skill rating" increase the average shitter is perfectly happy not playing a high intensity, aim dependent shooter.

I think the whole genre is slowly being turned into some horrible amalgmation of casual "esport" games with all the polish in the world but 0 depth and mechanical intensity.
>>
>>386665415
Played the beta, felt unintuitive and not fun.
A new studio releasing a multiplayer-only game not F2P is suicide, no matter how experienced the staff is.

Nothing stands out about this game.
The characters look fucking boring. They look like generic NPCs in Deus Ex or something.
Even the maps I played in the beta were uninteresting.
The fake "cool & edgy" attitude the game has feels like it tries to compensate for something.
>>
>>386670067
>>386695821
>hates on /v/
>still browses, still replies to posts here
The absolute state of redditors
>>
Im just done with shooters besides Bungie’s and Wolfenstein. Ive weirdly been playing more rpgs lately when i usually only play the franchises i like (pokemon and ff).

Gaming just feels stale right now. Remasters, shooters and sequelitis slowly killing games
>>
File: 1466522392212.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466522392212.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>386670067
>Have you noticed there hasn't been a remotely challenging multiplayer FPS that /v/ has approved of about since Tribes Ascend?

There have barely been any games like this full stop. This post makes zero sense.

I've never seen anyone actively shit on Titanfall 2. Just utterly ignored because it's on Origin and this is a PC heavy board where if something isn't on Steam then people literally forget that it exists. 90% of the time Quake Champions gets attacked it's because of the hero shit, not people disliking things inherent to actual Quake.

And it's absurd that people are now painting Lawbreakers as this thing that /v/ is just not skilled enough for. It's just fucking Tribes but in super cramped maps and zero skill ceiling that comes from having to do shit like calculate spinfusor trajectory, you can just sit on the ground and plink people out of the air with hitscan weapons
>>
>>386679503
that sounds nothing like tracer
>>
>>386696624
don't insult deus ex
>>
>>386697946
if anything I'm complimenting Deus Ex's character design by saying their NPCs look good enough to be main characters in other games
>>
>>386697604
>Tribes but in super cramped maps
>calculate spinfusor trajectory
>plink people out of the air with hitscan weapons

what the fuck am I reading

this doesn't even make sense, are you advocating for skill-based games or do you just spout random shit? the little comp that TA ever saw was pretty much chain+gp and sniping the capper with a hitscan weapon out of the air

the pub shit or what you call "calculating spinfusors" is literally the most unskillful aspects of the game (after gen-humping), people who didn't use all chain/hitscan/projectiles were the real casual shitters in the game
>>
>>386698052
I know man, I get it, was just having a laugh. Really though, lawbreakers looks like utter shit. Contrast that with another hero shooter that just game out, Gigantic, which has amazing character design and an original aesthetic.
>>
>>386665823
It's not like Tribes at all. Midair is coming out later this year.

Fuck off CliffyB.
>>
>>386698324
My god Gigantic is so fucking shit. I'd rather go back to fucking League than play that garbage
>>
>>386698465
Why do you dislike it?
>>
>>386698324
>>386698324
at least Gigantic has the decency of being free.
>>
>>386665415
This was the closest to beating Overwatch, yet it failed. What happened?

I want to be excited for this game, but seeing other people duck it makes me less hyped. Should I pull the trigger?
>>
way too many black people.
fuck this game
>>
>>386698670
sure, but don't expect a whole lot of depth.
>>
>>386698670
Can always just refund if you hate it.
>>
>>386698670
>Closest to beating OW
Lol

Even Paladins is way closer than this garbage.
>>
>>386698670
Paladins is probably the most popular Overwatch clone available. LawBreakers is nowhere near, even Battleborn got closer.
>>
>>386665415
Lawbreakers doesnt offer anything better than other class based/arena shooters. I thought NuDoom multiplayer was more fun than this mediocre attempt.
>>
>>386699079
I don't mean in sales. What I meant was the ability to innovate the FPS genre in a way that can capture the TF2 audience like OW did.
>>
I'll just wait for F2P
>>
>>386682272
how exactly did hellblade flop? all i see is faggots praising it for being 2deep5me
>>
>>386698527
not him but Gigantic's game mode is essentially just team deathmatch on a timer, then you have to group up for a boss attack. And for a deathmatch game, killing isn't satisfactory at all. Everything is floaty and feels like wet towels.
>>
>>386699138
>class based
When will this meme end? Lawbreakers might have actually been good if it didn't have classes, just a single set of abilities.
>>
File: 1478264539734.jpg (115KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478264539734.jpg
115KB, 1024x1024px
>>386698670
>What happened?

They made something that's halfway between Overwatch and an actual skill based arena shooter. People who actually like good arena shooters just see Overwatch when they look at Lawbreakers, shitters who like things like Overwatch will just keep playing that
>>
is this a proper deatmatch game or it has ASSFAGGOTS mechanics on it for no reason too?
PLEASE
RESPOND
>>
>>386666381
FUCK i actually thought the thing on the left wa a guy from the thumbnail
that haircut is so faggy
>>
>>386699421
i thought it was a guy from the full-sized pic?
>>
>>386698147
Tribes actually had the jetpack mechanic where you were toast if you were on the ground and the other guy was in the air above you and could just splash damage you

There is no penalty in this game for just being on the ground and shooting people in the air
>>
>>386699285
it's much more of a team based zone control game than a team deathmatch game. feeling floaty is subjective, but I think it feels pretty good once you learn the mechanics (and they aren't explained well).
>>
File: cliffyb just.png (711KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
cliffyb just.png
711KB, 876x493px
Will CliffyB EVER recover?
>>
Did this even have marketing? I remember Battleborn had so goddamn much of it that you couldn't even escape it on sports channels.
>>
>>386670067
nice blog homo
>>
>>386698527
Don't really remember but, skills felt bad, the boss fights were retarded (probably because retards didn't know how to group up), probably some other shit I'm forvetting
>>
It's boring as shit and has a cancerous UI made in MS Paint. They spent all their money on promotion.
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.