[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Rust? If you can look past all the squeakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: RustClient_2017-07-22_18-15-25.png (53KB, 464x406px) Image search: [Google]
RustClient_2017-07-22_18-15-25.png
53KB, 464x406px
Why do people hate Rust?
If you can look past all the squeakers and toxicity in the playerbase it's a really good game.
>>
Same as every other EA open world survivalcraft shit marketed to 12 year olds with the parents' credit card.
>>
>>386662306
I don't like the gameplay
>>
DayZ is better and far more realistic, also better graphics
>>
People who hate it probably either have no friends to play with, haven't given it a big enough chance, or aren't into the competitive nature of the game
>>
>>386662306
You can say that about literally any game though.
Though I realized with Rust, that open world survival games are not for me, even if I have a group to play with.
>>
>>386662306
they refuse to leave early access because they know they'll lose millions in refunds
>>
I played it for 15 minutes. Spawned at some beatch, found a rock, walked around, saw some huge towers made by what I assume by other players and got sniped. Tried it once more with the same results. Not a great game.
>>
>>386662306

it's a fuckin train wreck of a game

there is no progression system, almost all server dies 2-3 days after a wipe

inb4 play rustafied etc where mostly no lifers will rape you
>>
>>386662306
>if you can look past at the stuff that makes it literally unplayable it's really good
>>
>>386662619
Not even close to the same game though.
>>386663181
Yea most people that hate it have like <200 hours so they haven't even gotten to play the full game yet.
>>386663645
Get a better server or try watching at least a few starting guides.
>>
>Devs never focus on what the community wants
>Every update is a fucking failure
>guns feel like shit
>playerbase is nothing but retards
>not fun
rust legacy was a better game. They should have worked on that instead. I have nearly 200 hours in rust but most of my friends with 2000+ hours agree its shit.
>Yea most people that hate it have like <200 hours so they haven't even gotten to play the full game yet
I did all the raiding pvp building crap the game has. Nothing gets added to the game to make it feel new any update. I dont know how you are supposed to spend hours making a base and gathering resources for them to reset next week without feeling like you wasted so much time.
>>
>>386663645
>>386664572
how easy is to obtain ammo for sniper rifles?
this should be made harder or remove the sniper copletely
>>
>>386664572
>trust me, you have to put up with 200 hours of shit you don't like, it will be magically good!
>>
The only way I can have fun with this game, for now, is if:
>I can fall in line with a big group of autismos who watch their compound 24/7 so they can keep all of their fun toys.
>Play on a custom game mode server.
>Pray that whatever I was doing while playing solo isn't completely fucked by the time I wake up.
The only thing that really kept me interested in most servers that weren't custom was the community, or the "culture" aspect as soon as painting became available. Joining a server where it's 30% beach spawns, 60% poopsockers in the same guild, and 10% every other guild trying not to get eaten by the 60% gets boring very, very quickly.

Vehicles when?
>>
Early access survival crafting games are boring.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.